Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You and Me

"Not exactly... More an entity. A Sithspawn. A new creation formed from the manipulation of the Dark Side." She paused, attempting to explain further. "This will be a new creature, one I and my allies - including you - will find to be exceptionally useful. Again, I only need one, then I can clone it into more of them. The original, though, will be yours to keep."

She smiled, sitting up. "Would you like to come to my lab so we can proceed? Sans this attire, of course."

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
A sadistic type smile appears on Emily's "Okay!" The innocence returns as she takes Circe's hand, "Let's go!" Emily never wanted to have children with any guy she had ever met, but this was something completely different. Naturally, her mind was thinking about babies rather than the ideology behind it. "Will it be a boy or a girl? Can I name it? When will it be born?" The questions flowed endlessly out of her mouth. The more she thought about it, the more excitment she had.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Considering its use as a template for the species' reproduction via cloning, I would consider it female. As well, you can name the individual - though I already have a name for the species: Inquelings. As for when you'll bear it - considering how it grows, I'd say a couple of weeks, a month at the most."

Truthfully, she wasn't sure. All she did know was that it would be quite a useful creature.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
At this point, Emily was bubbling with excitement. "It will be ours to cherish, I want to name her Josefine. What do you think?" Emily had the thought that Circe wanted to raise the child with her, she hopped this was true; that she found someone who truly cared and would help get her life somewhere. Emily was very quickly attaching herself to what was becoming something of a partner in her head. She was giddy with exxitment at her future. "Where's the lab?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

@[member="Emily Vani"]

"Those things in the tanks are Vinithi." She pointed to the creatures in stasis, humanoid and inhuman, which were all plant creations. "They were an attempt to manufacture a copy of my own genes. Only one male example survives. A female was made too, but she got killed."

Circe then motioned to a small jar. "The last Circean wyrm. Combination pleasure tool and mind control agent. It was used for healing for a while - produces a nice amount of retrovirals for therapy."

She motioned to the table now. "Now, let's get you prepared."

Emily Vani

E
Emily lay down on the table, which was cold on her back, as she had left her short in Circe's room. She shivered, half from excitement, half from the chill. She turned her sparkling eyes to Circe, "What now?" She asks, "are you going to make me sleep or is this some fancy science procedure that takes like five seconds? Emily had nervous excitement welling up. Things had finally become interesting in her life. This was the biggest moment in her life since leaving her home planet.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I suppose I'll make you sleep." Circe grinned as she brought over an anesthetic injector. "When you wake up, your belly might look bruised and blotchy with blackness. Don't worry, it's supposed to be that way." She paused, making sure that Emily would be alright, as she injected the needle.

When she was out, the experiment could commence.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"And after this is over, I want to learn." Her words becoming heavy, fast, she kept talking, "I want to learn to fight, and to use the Force, and..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes closed, looking at Circe with adoration. The last thing she was going to say was that she wanted to learn how to do this and stay with Circe.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

The anesthetic wore off, and Emily would find herself feeling a bit site. She had nothing on, and a tube full of the residue of black liquid withdrew from her body. She would notice that, as Circe said, he abdominal region seemed, to say the least, blotchy, with bruise-like black marks already beginning to form.

"Well... The Inqueling is successfully inside you. You may find yourself growing pale with blackish veins or yellowing eyes... Don't worry, it's only temporary for the time being."

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Emily woke up feeling groggy, the excitement wasn't there with the way she felt and looked. "Circe, I don't feel good." The words came out slurred, almost incomprehensible. All she wanted to do was curl up on a couch and just lay real still until it all went away. "How long did you say this would take?" Then Emily remembered what it was all for. A glimmer of happiness sparked up in her. "Because I can't wait to see her." The smile returned.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"A couple weeks, maybe a month." She smiled, helping the woman off her table. "Josefine will be the first Inqueling. And from her, many more of this kind will be made. Of course Josefine will stay with you." She smiled, giving Emily a back rub. "Don't worry about the corruption... When you have her, it will slowly go away."

At least, that was the plan.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"Can I go somewhere more...comfortable?" Emily yearned to be back in bed with Circe. Not necessarily trying to make advances on her, but just cuddling to her warmth, absorbing the beauty of what she was. "And will you be there with me?" Another smile. "Oh, and I miss my Re."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Gladly, darling." Circe smiled, the latest participant in her experiments being helped up and taken to the bedroom once again. "You want a fuzzy blanket?" She smiled, eager to make Enily as comfortable as she could. "Re will be there too, don't you worry." The Nexu was currently enjoying a large hunk of meat in the kitchen.

"You like fuzzy, don't you?"

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Emily gave a playful smile, "Oh, but of course!" Circe lay a blanket on her and for the next bit, Emily slept.

A few hours later

"Circe?" Emily says, waking up, "I'm bored, can we do something fun?" Emily had the urge for activity. It came out of nowhere. She just wanted to do something. Anything really. But she felt rested, aside from the weird discolorations and markings on her.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well, what do you want to do?" The Sith Master sighed, sitting up as she looked over to her experiment's host. "We could train, do research, snuggle... Anything you want. Whatever it is doesn't really matter to me. She gave the girl a soft chuckle, running a hand over her discolored abdomen. "Darkness is spreading, Emily."

"The Dark Side is corrupting you with its essence."

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Emily giggled. The thought of the dark essence flowing in her made her laugh for some reason. "Well, I want to...well, hmm. I want to snuggle, but there's other important things to do. Such as ACTUAL training." She laughed, remembering their "training session" earlier. She got out of bed and put her clothes back on for the first time in a long while. She turned to look at Circe, laying beautifully in the bed. "As much as I would love to join you, I think it's time I start to learn."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Smiling, Circe simply focused and the illusion of her robes appeared on her body. "There we go, darling... Now that I'm dressed too, so to speak, shall we continue with our work and get busy once again?" She smiled. "The Dark Side is even stronger with you than it was yesterday. I'm curious as to how much this creature can strengthen someone in the ways of the Dark."

Indeed she was. It would make cloning very much more useful.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Emily stared curiously at the robes and approached Circe with her hands grabbing at her chest. Emily chuckled at herself. "Well yes, I suppose we should continue our work." She gave a slight frown. But she knew that there was what she wanted and what she needed. Emily stood beside Circe, taking her hand, "Take me to where we need to go!" She said, smiling.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Alright then." Circe smiled, bringing Emily to the small training room on the shuttle. "Alright... now, let's start with the basics. Before I teach you anything, I want to know what you already know. I'd rather not teach you something you've already learned." The Vinithi smiled, trying to be exceptionally sincere as she brought a datapad to her hands, containing the sum of all the information and scrolls within.

"Though I would like to give you a demonstration of what I can do..."

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
A toothy grin crossed Emily's face as Circe asked if she wanted a demonstration. "Yeah, I want to see what you can do. But as to what I know of anything...I can feel the Force, but I have yet to do anything with it. Also, my lightsaber," she says, unclipping the intricate hilt from her belt and releasing the stunning silvery-white blade, "I know nothing of. Besides the fact that it works as a good sneak shiv in many...unpleasant situations."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom