Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yorik Coral? Yuuzhan Vong? Where? Hunh?

Har Har wants to make his lightsaber hilt out of Yorik coral. Are there Yuuzhan Vong anywhere, or known worlds where Yorik coral still grows, or am I better off creating a planet off the grid for the purpose of finding some? Can I make an "Alas, poor Yorik coral" pun here?

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
tumblr_nasp1rV3pW1s6bxzqo3_500.gifv

Har Har D'Saylyr Har Har D'Saylyr

If you want it make a sub with it. Unless it is a custom material that is restricted use the judges won't ask for proof you found it and even then factory is optional. You would only need to sub it if you get reported.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms , sorry, what's a sub? I'm still finding my way around here. First you wrote if I want to, make a sub, then you said I don't actually need to make a sub unless someone reports me. "Factory is optional" I think I get; there are Factory threads for development, but Yorik coral is already a thing, and there's at least one published instance of someone having a Yorik coral lightsaber hilt (Darth Talon). So it seems like I can go ahead & say Har Har got the thing he wanted somewhere, and I should be in the clear unless someone has an issue?

Vesta

V
Har Har D'Saylyr Har Har D'Saylyr You can just say your lightsaber or whatever is made of Yorik, there's no need to make a submission to the factory or anything. Nobody in an RP is going to demand to see a submission for your lightsaber unless they're being unreasonable - and even if they do you aren't required to have one and staff isn't going to make you make one as long as your lightsaber is exactly what any other lightsaber is supposed to be.

Har Har D'Saylyr Har Har D'Saylyr

Lightsaber submissions thankfully are simple, Factory is closed for a bit longer so you can post into Pre-Factory and make it there. Templates are there if you want it nice and custom. If you are afraid on making one, we can help out or you can ask some from the community. Discord is a popular choice to communicate with others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom