Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Har Har D'Saylyr

HAR HAR D'SAYLYR

AYOjm0x.png

NAME: I'm Har Har D'Saylyr, man!
FACTION: Psssh. Factions be for joiners. Meesa for rent, doh. Send meesa a message attached to some sweet sweet creds.
RANK: Meesa not rank! Meesa bathe wid regularity! Meesa smell like patchouli and gun smoke!
SPECIES: Meesa Gungan! Yoosa gotta prob widdat, boopjak?
SEX: Meesa dude. He/him. Respect for all sentient beings meesa have, doh. Meesa like Optimus Prime widdat.
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 150lbs.
EYES: Purple
HAIR: None
SKIN: Purple-grey-blu-ish

FORCE SENSITIVE: Meesa supa bombad Forceicle, you bet!

In Naboo mythology, Chaos was envisioned as a dark pit kept closed by six impenetrable gates. --Wookieepedia

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Strengths:

Improvisation
Found weapon fighting
Chaos
Flashy
Violence
Violence with added chaos
Chaos with added violence
Complex thinking
Accents, specifically a dandy Galactic Standard (i.e. he doesn't have to speak like a typical Gungan)
He does him (you do you)

Weaknesses:
Unstable anarchist
Sociopath masquerading as a Libertarian
Can't resist a joke
Thinks Gunganese is the best, especially if it makes you angry
Anything for a laugh, including murder
Collects action figures of mythological tricksters and monsters, and will go to dangerous lengths to obtain one

Basically, think of the Joker combined with Gonzo the Great plus a ladle of Prequels and healthy dash of Monty Python's Flying Circus and Deadpool, and you begin to get an understanding of where I'm going with this.

FORCE POWERS:
Mind trick (untrained, currently a subconscious effort on Har Har's part that only works on the easily manipulated or frightened)
Force Jump
Telekinisis
Har Har has an interesting connection to the electromagnetic spectrum. He can literally sense and feel things that have been built, from weaponry to ships. If he has enough time to concentrate and study it, he could feel when something was wrong and pinpoint where the problem is. An extension of this weirdness is the power of psychometry, also known as token-object reading, or psychoscopy, a form of extrasensory perception characterized by the ability to make relevant associations from an object of unknown history by making physical contact with that object.

APPEARANCE:
Unlike most regular Gungans, Har Har's hide is a blueish-purpleish-grey. Whether this is a mutation of birth or the result of some sort of exposure or maybe even dye, the Gungan has never said. He dresses flamboyantly, often in mismatched prints and garish colors, to further stand out in a crowd.

Force-imbued tattoo (half sleeve, left shoulder to elbow, courtesy of Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill 's Magic Cyber Tattoos, Denon:

k5UqGMO.gif

Per Skeevi herself: "What you got there will tank a blaster shot, anywhere on the outside of your upper arm. Anywhere there's ink. Now I can't speak for what it'll do against a flamer or a disruptor, but a blaster, definitely. Grade-A protection."

THEME SONG:

BIOGRAPHY:
Dis where meesa tell I tello? Okeeday. Really, is no much tello. Boss Homa, heesa tell I "Get thee away!" on account of I likesa de trickys. Mmmmmaybe meesa trickys involve multiple boombas, multiple die'ns, but hey hey! Issa no like I the one doin' the die'ns! So I steal I a fancy Lancer. Is okeyday, last owner don't need it, 'cause they don't have no head to breathe wid no more. Meesa fly, fly, away, far away, and not even wave bya.

SHIP:
The Infinite Owlbear, a Lancer-class pursuit ship, stolen and repainted with ID, manifest, and starter codes changed
OnPcxFg.jpg

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

ROLE-PLAYS:
Beneath the Wine-Dark Sea: Har Har goes under water and finds a Sith holocron swallowed by an acklay! Let the training begin!
Magic Cyber Tattoos: It's art! It's FORCE ART! It hurt, and it's permanent!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom