Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yamatai Auction Bloc Sasori and Corellia

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
The grand bazaar was well on and opened for all... the massive marketplace of the station. The entertainment, the sights and sounds and technology on display.... It was all meant to impress, but the real fun came from the auctions, which sadly there hadn't been that many for this, but a chance was a chance and Matsu was glad to see that her friend had at least come to her aid and offered it. Corellia Digital would be there with Sasori as the massive hall was opened to reveal anything for them.

Sasori Auction:
  • Lot A: Chiyo Grade Security Door: Force dead security door able to be imprinted to add additional levels as the serpents attack anyone trying to break in.
  • Lot B: Sasori Planetary Seed: Advanced terraforming and restoration
    • A grand tour of the place when the work is finished - Zesiro Zesiro
  • Lot C: Shielding Unit: Compacted hypergate technology able to create a powerful defense
  • Lot D: Biot Box: Highly advanced duplicator for biot droids... very compacted and transportable by hand.
  • Lot E: Force Seal Tattoo ink: Temporary Force abilities for non force users
    • A year worth of stays at any property owned by myself for you and Hanna - Alli Vern Alli Vern
  • Lot F: Senpai Class Detection System: Advanced stealth detection for the various fields of technology and force capabilities.
  • Lot G: Purified Coaxium: Advanced hyperfuel in a canister that is portable and protected.
  • Lot H: Kiyomi Class Field kit: Highly advanced medical field kit a hospital in a box.
    • A hot and steamy date with Hanna Vondiranach , an Hapan politician - Hanna Ike Hanna Ike
  • Lot I: Transportation Network: Advanced molecular transportation across large distance
    • A custom design from none other than myself - Alli Vern Alli Vern
  • Lot J: Nyeto Launcher: Fire from stealth, an advanced missile launcher that won't break cloaking fields.
    • Your panties back from when we helped reach galactic peace - Alli Vern Alli Vern

Corellia Digital Auction:
Auction Rules
Quote which item you are bidding on with bid
Tag myself and anyone else who might be bidding on said item
Keep bids within reason (IE no planets, fleets)
Have fun and rp or just bid as you want.
No fighting, show respect

Last edited:
A year worth of stays at any property owned by myself for you and Hanna

A custom design from none other than myself .
A favor
  • Lot J: Nyeto Launcher: Fire from stealth, an advanced missile launcher that won't break cloaking fields.
Your panties back from when we helped reach galactic peace.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom