Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship X-Class Elysium Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Fighter
  • Length: 11.5 Meters
  • Width: 5 Meters
  • Height: 6.3 Meters
  • Armament: Average
    • 4x double laser cannons, one for each wing
    • 2x frontal Ion cannons

• Defenses: Average
    • 1x Deflector Shield
  • Squadron Count: Average | 12
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive: No Hyperdrive
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All Standard Features, lacking a hyperdrive
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Can lock S-foils
STRENGTHS
  • Stun, Blast, or Blow em up: The X-Class Elysium Fighter is equipped with laser cannons, Ion cannons, and proton torpedoes, giving a large amount of versatility and adaptability.
  • Maneuverable: The X-Class Elysium Fighter is faster and more maneuverable than most fighters.
  • Shielded: Light shields allow the X-Class Elysium Fighter to take a hit or two before taking direct damage.
WEAKNESSES
  • No Hyperdrive: The X-Class must be transported inside a hangar due to the lack of a hyperdrive.
  • Weak: The lasers on the X-class are weak as they share a single power source.
DESCRIPTION
The Elysium Empire needed fighters of its' own in order to seriously compete with enemies such as The First Order, and The Sith Empire. Thus Heath Valhoun made an order with Veinstein Labs and Innovations to produce a fighter comparable to The X-Wings used in the past. Veinstein got to work, creating a modern copy of The X-Wing. The modern copy is smaller and more mobile but has no hyperdrive, and shares one power source for all of its' weaponry.

The cost is about the same as a typical X-wing, so to cut costs, Heath chose to make the ships and their design open for purchase by anyone at a much higher price than its' production cost.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun

Nice ship, and I like the art!
  • The Image Source's link is not good, please link the proper website link where you found the picture, not just the picture's link.
  • The Veinstein Labs and Innovations' permission is not a permission. He not give you there a permissio to use his company. So please ask his permission or delete the company from the list.
  • And the last problem, your ratings are overpowered (+3), please fix it.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

MANIAC MANIAC

Hey, thanks for the speedy review!

I fixed the image link and balanced the rating, but I have a quick question about the permission.

On Red's (Veinstein's) page he says : "Also, all items here, with the exception of Unique items, will be available and free to members of The Elysium Empire, as part of the cooperation and allegiance between Dr. Veinstein and Heath Valhoun."

Does that permission work?

Screenshot_147.png

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Thank you!
  • This amount of weapons on a ship of this size is no longer an average value, rather a high. I strongly recommend removing Frontal Ion cannons from the list.
  • The permission is not good, he only allow you to use the submissions what he posted in his sub, not the company.

MANIAC MANIAC

Removed the proton torpedoes, is that enough for the weapons to be average?

I also changed the permission link, but I was wondering, in the permission he says The Elysium Empire has permission to make weapons, ships, etc., not just me. Does this permission work for everyone in my faction, or do they still need their own permission?

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

He said his company will provide, and the company will make things for your facion, but he didn’t give you or your faction a permission to use his company in your subs. He needs to make it clear, he gives permission and to whom. Here you can only find that, he'll make/create things, or you might mention in off-panel, yes his company produced it. But in the Factory, this is not enough, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom