Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrath of the Fallen (Jedi Mission)

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
Mission Name: Wrath of the Fallen
Mission Location: Mustafar
Mission Difficulty: Very Hard
Mission Objective: Infiltrate Sith Space, Defeat (capture or kill) Akiza Tomoe, escape
Mission Slots: 2-4 Knights or 2 knights and a master

scr_episode3_13229.jpg
Flint blinked the drowsiness out of his eyes as he piloted the Justice-Class Shuttle down to the planet of Mustafar, the ship's ion engines audibly becoming a low hum as they began the landing procedures. Along with Flint onboard the shuttle were Jedi Knights @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] and @[member="Vulpesen"]. Their mission was a difficult one, but Flint was confident a trio of Jedi could pull it off successfully.

"Any of you know who exactly this 'Akiza Tomoe' is?" Flint asked, taking a few seconds to glance back at the shuttle cabin and at his fellow Jedi Knights. They were supposed to either capture of kill this Tomoe person, and Flint intended fully on going with capturing instead of killing. He guessed that Tomoe was affiliated with the Empire, but he didn't know much more except that he was their target.

Flint allowed the shuttle's navigation system to auto-land their ship, while he stood up and got ready, checking to make sure he had everything that could be useful. Gazing out at the lava landscape of Mustafar, Flint sincerely hoped that they could finish the mission as quickly as possible. Any confrontation here in Sith space would be disastrous for them.

Carn Dista

C
@[member="Flint Dexen"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Vulpesen"]

Tracyn Ordo. The name was somewhat of a red flag for Carn. He had been brought back to the Order by a fellow Council Member, yet it had seemed to him that there had been little done to deal with this problem member of the Order. It troubled him. So when he saw that Tracyn was given the go ahead to take part in a mission to detain or "neutralize" another sentient being, his troubles became tangible. Mustafar was the destination of the team that had forwarded themselves to go on this particular mission. He had all the details of their mission on his dataslate, and thus knew not only when they were due to arrive in the system, but also which ship they had been assigned. It made placing a tracker on it all the easier. While their ship headed into the planets atmosphere, Carn's dropped out of Hyperspace. He intended to remain one step behind them for the majority of this mission - It would make taking Tracyn by surprise somewhat easier if he elected to disregard the Jedi way once again. With the planet looming into view, Carn sighed slightly. He had a feeling he would have his hand forced once again in regards to Tracyn, yet he hoped he would prove himself wrong, and leave the planet without having to take a Jedi into custody.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn was silent on the trip to Mustafar, exceptionally, silent. In fact, the entire trip he spent leaned forward, eyes closed and elbows on his knees, and resting his head on his folded hands. When they entered the Mustafar space, Tracyn's eyes flickered upwards, like a wolf emerging from it's den, preparing for the hunt. He turned towards Flint's inquiry."As far as I know...she or he is a Sith. And a Sith, that will either find itself at the end of blades, or in a very, very, very, dark cell. And if the fact that they sent so many of us after this Sith, I doubt they will succumb to a very cushy offer of permanent jail time. So, be prepared to extinguish a life, friends."He stood up, resting his hand on the railing above them, used for dropping troops into very hostile zones.

He took a deep breath, glancing out to the empty blackness of space. He began to assemble the pieces of his armor, before staring at the Grim Reaper tattoo on his arm. He was reminded that death, was the only certainty in life. He clipped the armor over his flightsuit, rolling and cracking his neck."May the force be with us, and not with her. Or him."He said, patting the younger Knights on the shoulders. He smiled, once in a long while. With the Sith poison gone, Tracyn was better, but there was still something lurking within Tracyn that had still, yet to be answered.

@[member="Flint Dexen"] @[member="Carn Dista"]

Vulpesen nodded at @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]'s words. "I'm afraid I've got just as much of a predicament, though I'm guessing its a woman. As for death, we should attempt to avoid that as much as possible. A live sith speaks more secrets than a dead one." Unkown to Vulepsen, he shared a similar goal with master @[member="Carn Dista"]. They both intended to keep Tracyn from killing unless absolutely necessary.

As he finished speaking, Vulpesen cast a glance out the cockpit window, examining the planet below. Another historic planet, the site where Obi-wan and Anakin had dueled, so long ago. With this knowledge, Vulpesen found it slightly strange that he would take a mission to this planet with the intention of stopping a sith, just as the ancient master had in the centuries past. With a small chuckle, Vulpesen stretched and laid back with his hands resting behind his head. "Wake me when we go planet side."

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Carn Dista"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Vulpesen"]

"I see..." Flint said with a nod. From what Vulpesen was guessing their target to be a female was unknown to Flint, and he knew that either way their target could be lethal. He remained quiet on Tracyn's remark about the likelihood of them killing their target. Flint disagreed with that statement, although he didn't offer any replies to the remark. Flint had a rather strict stance on not killing enemies for some reason.

He smirked when Vulpesen tried to go take a nap. "Hey we're already here..." Flint said, their shuttle letting out a final mechanical whine as it landed softly on a platform near a facility of some sort. "Alright... do we have any sort of a plan?"

Alan

The ramp lowered, and so did the the scowl on Tracyn's face. He stepped forwards, letting the heat of the world swarm into the shuttle they were on. Tracyn curled his fingers around his crushgaunts, and spread out his legs. He turned his head towards Flint, and motioned for them to move out."We find the Sith. It's not hard, you can practically smell them."He said, raising a nose into the air, and took a deep breath of the sulfur and air. It felt like he was swimming in heat, the only thing constant about Mustafar, was the karking heat. Tracyn stepped out of the shuttle, and glanced around. He reached out through the force, trying to get a good sense of the Sith woman.

OOC, please read?
Who's going to control Akiza?

@[member="Flint Dexen"] @Vulpesen @Carn Dista

As Vulpesen growled at the news of their arrival but pprepared to leave the ship. As he walked down the ramp, Vulpesen found it quite easy to peg his first impressions of this planet. Hot. It was definitely hot. Actually, the waves seemed to flow through him, keeping him nice and toasty as he so loved the heat. However, there was a difference between comforting heat and hell's rear end. Mustafar seemed to make that difference quite clear. "Is there some place we can start our search that isn't so... flamey, lavaish and hot?"

He flipped back the hood of his robe and tried to use his knowledge of force whirlwind to create something of a fan. But of course, the heat was even with the wind, no matter how much he stirred it. "Perhaps somewhere is air conditioning." He paused before a new thought became apparent to him. "In a better environment, we're likely to focus ourselves more and thus find it easier to track her force signature."

@[member="Flint Dexen"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Carn Dista"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
OOC:
Anyone, really.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Carn Dista"]

Flint already felt himself sweating as he gazed about the landscape, filled with lava rivers and such. There wasn't anything that wasn't red or brown on the planet, really. "Right, so we find the Sith." he repeated. It certainly wasn't going to be easy as it sounded.

He nodded after listening to Vulpesen's suggestion. "I say we start our search starting from inside that facility over there." Flint advised, pointing at a small grey facility not too far off in the distance. "Remember, we don't want to raise any alarms. We're in Sith space, we cannot afford to draw attention to ourselves here." he said, leading the other two towards the facility.

Alan

Tracyn entered first, his shoulder cloak covering his right arm. A small Nimodian was at a console, and he turned towards the three Jedi as they entered. He was about to say something, or reach for something. Tracyn just put his hand up."Son, just don't. Just. Don't."He said, not having the capacity to deal with tom foolery. He stepped towards him, staring down at him. He got eye level with him, the quivering little man.
"Us happy three are looking for someone. She or he doesn't belong here. She's like us, but she doesn't exactly fit the space hippy vibe, now does she? One of my friends, the nicer ones, are going to ask some questions of you, and you'll kindly answer them, otherwise your face is going through that console right there."He was half serious. He turned to the other two, not having the good skill of force persuasion or even being able to poke around people's minds like other people could.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]
@[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen came in right behind @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]. As he entered the room, he took notice of the knight's blunt tactics. Direct and terrifying, yet merciful. Vulpesen could see why this man was such a controversial figure in the order. As for space hippy vibe, he almost laughed out loud as Ordo seemed anything but hippy like. Of course that would likely make it more imperative that Vulpesen step forward before their subject could go on and wet themselves. Such things made people a bit too nervous or embarrassed to be much use during questioning. "Considering that console likely controls this place's wonderful temperature handling, I'd prefer it if he got this over with nice, simple, painless and easy. If your nice enough, it'll seem like we were never even here." It probably wasn't a good idea to mention all the damage that a fight with the sith might cause so he decided to leave that out. "First of all, what do you know about the name Akiza Tomoe, and would you be so kind as to tell us where she is?" As he spoke, Vulpesen covered his words with the force. People liked kind words and were always inclined to listen to them on at least a subconscious level. The force was simply a means of pushing the person to the desired result. His experience with force persuasion was limited, but this person seemed to be quite weak willed and terrified of Ordo's words. It was a classic but seemingly effective case of "good cop bad cop".
@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
OOC Note:
I'll RP as the Neimoidian

The Neimoidian simply gazed at the trio of strangers that had entered the facility. No one showed up much so they never had anything guarding the entrance into their facility. Something about these people made him feel uneasy. They looked quite chatty, one of the Jedi sounding threatening and the other apparently found something funny and seemed to be intent on commenting on the consoles that supposedly he could have his face smashed into. That gave the Neimoidian plenty of time to just reach over his console and press an 'intruder alert' button before the one Jedi even got to using their Jedi trick on him.

Flint sighed as alarms suddenly sounded throughout the facility. Quickly reaching out with the Force, Flint used the Force to lift the Neimoidian up into the air then tossed him right back down into the consoles. It certainly wouldn't kill him, but it would probably hurt. A lot. That somehow turned off the alarms, the wailing sound disappearing when the Neimoidian hit the 'off' button for the intruder alarm.

Suddenly, two A-2 Robotic Destroyers appeared from right around the corner. Immediately, the Imperial droids began firing away on the intruders, and Flint moved quickly to dodge the fires. "Well this isn't good..." Flint told his comrades.

Vulpesen sighed and drew his lightsaber, activating the double blades. "Aw, come on!" He leaped forward, twirling the shining blades in a protective orb to ward off any unwanted projectiles before slashing down towards the head of the first one. Whether or not he hit it, he would bounce off the ground behind it, head for the next one with a spinning slash, aiming to cleave its head in half. "Is it so hard to just answer a few questions without having your stupid droids trying to blast us to high heaven?" @[member="Flint Dexen"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

OOC:
If it's alright, I think I'll take control of Akiza, if that's alright by everyone. I'll make her a hell of a threat.

There were few things more deadly than a Mandalorian Super Commando. An even far things fewer than a Jedi Knight. And combining the two, possibly produced one of the most deadly combinations. Tracyn had no particularly fancy of droids, and it was obvious by what he was about to do. Gathering the force into his hands, Tracyn pushed the droid backwards several feet, before seemingly, nothing happened. Tracyn's face contorted with concentration and an expenditure of energy, before the droid began to shake violently. It was then seemingly crushed rather inwardly, and fell to the ground as Tracyn slammed it upwards to the ceiling, and then into the floor. He turned around, and finally activated his lightsaber.

He turned to the small man he intimidated earlier, and just stared at her, before dragging his lightsaber on the ground, and walked over to the droid Vulp was about to pulverize. He raised his lightsaber like a warhammer, and went to go bash in the droid's body. He was reminded of the time that he did the same thing that he did to the previous droid to a Basilisk war droid, though the Basilisk was far bigger, and far more deadly. So the droid before him didn't surprise him. Perhaps, he thought, that whoever was sending them, maybe wasn't the small man. But maybe, it was actually a test for them, to push them or to see their limits and how they handled things. Which, worried him even more.

@[member="Vulpesen"]
@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
OOC Note:
Sounds good!

This was definitely an interesting encounter for Flint. It seemed the other two Jedi had the situation well under control however, and he would watch simply as the two destroyed the Imperial opposition. If anyone came across the debris of the destroyed droids, however, alarm would surely be raised again. And that would not turn out so well. Flint hesitated for a few seconds, then used the Force to lift what remained of the destroyed droids then threw them outside, and into a lava lake, where the robotic remains quickly melted away. It was a smart thing to do if they didn't want to raise the alarm again.

"We are here to look for- Feth, where did he run off to?" Flint said with a groan, noticing that the Neimoidian seemed to have removed himself away from the scene. Suddenly, he caught glimpse of the puny alien male running away. The Jedi Knigh used the Force to stop him, but the Neimoidian seemed to stumble through a blast door, which closed with a hiss as soon as the Neimoidian passed through.

"I'm guessing we'll have to go after him." Flint said, sighing slightly at the sight of the blast doors. He considered cutting down the blast doors, but decided to utilize the Force instead. Reaching out to the Force once more, he used it to slowly begin opening back the doors that had so firmly closed. "I suppose he will lead us to whoever it is that we may be looking for..." he commented, as the doors slowly opened half-way.

@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Vulpesen's saber cut through the metal as intended, cleaving the unfortunate automaton in half as @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] bludgeoned the droid both before, during, and after Vulpesen connected his attack. In short, the tin can was in a very sorry shape. As for the Neimodian, Vulpesen sighed a curse as he watched the alien scurry behind a set of blast doors. "I hate when they do that."

Walking forward, Vulpesen called upon the force to assist @[member="Flint Dexen"] in pulling open the blast doors, even through he himself didn't need any assistance due to his small frame. "Just once, I'd like an assignment that included a pretty girl, some leisurely relaxations, and an undercover job as a tourist on a vacation planet. Nope, instead I get to chase some sith, who may or may not be a woman while running after some coward on the sunny planet of Mustafar, the realm of hell incarnate!" Despite the surly words, most people who had been with Vulpesen through numerous missions could tell that he was at least, somewhat enjoying himself.

As he finished his mini-rant, Vulpesen opened himself up to the force, extending his presence through the halls to sense the life around him. A sign of fear or the movement of a quickly moving being would suffice to reveal where their quarry was headed. He might have been an Amaran at heart, but they only discouraged poaching, not hunting. He'd never tame an animal for his kill, but there were several hungry days in those woods back home where he had traced his prey with the force.

Alan

Tracyn lightly slapped Vulp on the back of the head, not particularly liking his tone. He sighed, and practically ripped the damaged doors to fit his hefty frame through it. Tracyn felt like they were being watched, and gripped his lightsaber hilt tightly. He couldn't see the Neimodian, and he felt like it wasn't that much of an issue anymore. He held up his hand for them to stop moving, feeling a rather sinister presence. The lights, then all went out in unison. At the end of the hallway, two blood-rest blades hissed to life, and a shadowy figure stepped forward.

There were three Jedi. Three. They sent three to fight me. An honor, if I ever received one from the Jedi. The lights were out, and the only lights in the dim hallway were my blades, and soon, the biggest one's. He took an aggressive Djem So stance, something that brought a genuine smile to my face. I didn't speak for a while, but after awhile I decided that it would be almost rude not to speak.

"Rather rude to come into someone's house and break their things, isn't it, Jedi?"

My lips formed into my seductive grin. They all were particularly good looking, shame that they weren't Sith. Though the big one's deep-seated emotion seemed to be a good trigger if any. The other two seemed particularly relaxed, which gave me yet a larger smile.

"So...who's first?"

Tracyn turned to his Jedi comrades, and flipped his saber within his palm, the green blade twirling in a fan-like motion around his body. The green blade glowed in the darkened hallway, and Tracyn lowered his head a bit, his eyes fixating on the Sith. He waited for his Jedi brethern to take up their stances, then they could launch their attack.
So, the way the fight is gonna go is that she's going to be good enough to ward off all three of us for a while until one of you guys can figure out how to best her. She's practicing Jar'kai, and has a host of force abilities, so, have at it, and I'll be sure to make this particularly difficult. Forgive me if I seem like I'm going to godmod her at some points, but she is one hell of a Sith and I want to make the fight last for a while.

@[member="Vulpesen"]
@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
- - -

Flint slightly smirked at Vulpesen's comment, but he could tell by his fellow Jedi's tone that he wasn't genuinely complaining about the mission. He along with the two other Jedi proceeded forward, but stopped shortly after when all the lights went out, and a sinister presence made itself known.

The trio of Jedi would watch as the Sith, who they could only assume to be Akiza Tomoe, activated her two crimson lightsabers. The Force told Flint that this was a Sith that would not easily be defeated. But there was only one her, and three of them. Teamwork would be essential in defeating their target. "Well, there's your 'pretty girl'', Vulpesen." Flint muttered half-jokingly, as he took a basic Shii-Cho stance and ignited his cyan blade. "Akiza Tomoe, for crimes against the Republic, you are under arrest." he said, although it was obvious that the Sith wasn't going to surrender without a fight.

'If we work together, this will be much easier...' Flint said telepathically to the other two Jedi using the Force, readying himself for combat.

Vulpesen rubbed the back of his head in response to @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]'s slap. "Oi." He cast a glance to his fellow night, but found his sight to be suddenly cut off as the lights went out. As Akiza's blades hummed to life, Vulpesen couldn't help but chuckle at @[member="Flint Dexen"]'s comment, taking his saber into a ready position "Might I suggest a pincer movement with Tracyn taking up the middle?" The telepathically given suggestion was simple, but not without its merits. It was two sabers on four, assuming Vulpesen was the only one with a saber staff or two lightsabers. Tracyn's strength and brutality would likely work in capturing her attention while he and Flint took up the sides to strike as the unseen threats, relatively speaking of course.

He once again turned his full attention to the sith, smiling in anticipation of the fight. He may have been a jedi, but he loved to challenge himself. "It's also bad manners to greet someone with assault droids." He had to admit, this sith had a certain style about her that he found interesting, but that would only make this battle more fun as and the others worked to neutralize the threat she presented.

Alan

Tracyn remained still, examining the stances of his fellow companions, and then took up his offensive Djem So stance. He stared at her for a while, waiting for her reaction to the command to stand down. Surprisingly, she didn't.

A shame. A rather, rather, shame. They wanted to fight me. As much as I would hate to admit it, the odds were not in my favor this time. They were with me all the time. Shii-cho, a double-bladed lightsaber and Djem So. Cute. Shii-cho was a weak form, and so was the Jedi using it. You could taste it. The big one smelled and emanated death, and the last one was cocky and young, but so full of...potential was the word. He was like a blooming flower, a flower that needed weeding and clipping. I smiled, bringing my sabers to my body. I turned them off, making my presence unseen in the ensuing darkness. I came down in a leap towards the three, engaging them in the middle. The biggest one, was arguably one of the bigger threats.

That's when I recognized the face- Tracyn Ordo. I remember the stories of him beating the living feth out of Velok. Not a man that I wanted to deal with while two others were bothering me, so I brought up my hands and smiled.

Tracyn growled as he was violently flung back several several yards, and taken off his feet. His lightsaber deactivated as he was flung backwards towards the door, smashing it apart with his massive weight and armor combined.

Pivoting on my heel, I brought one blade towards the Shii-Cho user, using Makashi. Makashi was infinitely more practical than this. Shii-cho, in my opinion, was merely a training mechanism. The other boy, the one with the double blade, was a rather simple fix. Being that he had to hold the weapon horizontally or diagonally to fight, I went to expose a rather weak part- the middle. Being in such close confinement, he had lost a significant advantage of using the double blade. I brought my second blade's tip in a swift cutting motion towards the shaft of the lightsaber, as I was not as foolish as to extend a full arm out for him to remove. I quite liked my arms, thank you very much.

"I am a pretty girl, thank you..."

@[member="Flint Dexen"]
@[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen cast a glance to @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] as he hurled across the room. He was slightly suprised at the tactic, but it made sense. Of course he was also interested in her idea of slashing his saber staff in half. It likely would have worked if Vulpesen hadn't created the weapon with this in mind. With a quick twist, the boy's saber detached at what would have been her point of contact, causing the weapon to sweep through empty space. Vulpesen had never known makashi to work with a saberstaff, but he was aware of at least one instance of double bladed use. Also, two weapons were easier in close range than one long range weapon.

"Suprise." Vulpesen's style changed instantly to a makashi variant of jar-kai, unleashing reserved yet fluid combinations towards his opponent. Pretty girl or not, Vulpesen had always believed in equal rights, which meant that a pretty sith girl had just as much right to be sliced apart as a sith boy. Each golden blade heralded his position as a sentinel, the most versatile of the jedi classes. It was his entire philosophy, adapt and do whatever it takes. Too bad for Akiza, that made him very hard to handicap in battle.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom