Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrath of the Fallen (Jedi Mission)

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@Vulpesen @Tracyn Ordo
- - -

Flint could sense the Sith judging his lightsaber form. Many duelers underestimated the ability of his Shii-Cho style, despite being what could considered more of a novice form, could be proven as deadly as any other lightsaber style if used effectively. Flint however was not granted the chance to utilize Shii-Cho, as their target lept right towards them. Even in the darkness, the presence of the dark-sided Force User was easy to detect.

As soon as he felt the Sith amongst them, Flint shifted his lightsaber a bit to that of a Soresu form. Soresu would prove to more effective than Shii-Cho at close range. Flint was content for the moment to go on defense, and let Vulpesen do his combinations of attacks on their target.

"All right, Tracyn?" Flint inquired as he battled, noticing that his fellow Jedi had been flung backwards by the Sith.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
The Sith girl was about to retort, but Tracyn burst out from the pile of twisted metal, and ran towards her. Moving past Vulp and Flint, he straight up tackled the woman, body slamming the woman to the ground. He went to crush her skull-in with a well-timed and well-aimed punch, but she moved just in time, and his fist went straight through the metal of the flooring.

The amount of pain I was in, was surprising. The big one was good at what he did, that was for sure. However, this gave me a good chance to readjust myself, picking myself off the floor. Bringing my foot around Tracyn's face, he was knocked backwards by the hit alone, and I turned to the Shii-cho user, now into a Soresu stance. No time for that. Unleashing a brief but potent torrent of lightning in his direction, I went to the second Jedi, and brought my lightsabers above my head, and went to literally smash the young man's guard in like a sledgehammer.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]
@[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen growled as the sith was moved out of his attacks, but quickly noticed when the woman was turned back to him after brushing aside his compatriots. He would have loved to make a quick joke about her focus on him, but she was far to fast for him to even get a single word out. Luckily, Vulpesen had a few tricks up his own sleeve. Makashi was an old style and thus the traditional form could be destroyed by the more modern styles. With this in mind, Vulpesen had turned tot he unconventional means of fighting, including attacks that were simply there to surprise the opponent. Most people would have avoided such a powerful his such as Akiza's. They would have used the force, their strength, or their speed to move out of the way or block it, and in the process distance themselves from the enemy. Vulpesen did none of this options. He refused to back down, instead he allowed his attack to flow into a quick lunge that brought him behind the range of attack.

For Akiza to survive this, she would be forced to stop her attack. Vulpesen was a trader in every aspect. Sometimes you need to bluff and give an ultimatum. The attack's message was clear. Back off and surrender, or I'm taking you down with me. Vulpesen would never practice vaapad without the council's permission, but he was aware of the theory behind it. Defend yourself with attacks, and never give your opponent the option to use execute their own. He would never outright practice vapaad, but he would use its theories to win a battle if the moment called for it.

@[member="Flint Dexen"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@Vulpesen @Tracyn Ordo
- - -

It appeared as though that the Sith was a bit more powerful than they had anticipated. Flint watched, somewhat impressed as Tracyn knocked down their target to the ground. He flinched slightly at Tracyn's punch onto the ground, however. It was a good thing that attack missed, and judging by how it had destroyed the metal beneath, the blow would've been lethal and would have straight up killed their target.

Flint gritted his teeth slightly as the Sith sent torrents of Sith lightning towards him. He focused on deflecting most of it by using his lightsaber, his blade absorbing the powerful Force generated lightning. He stood back, having successfully fended off against the Force Lightning, and observed his fellow Jedi combat the Sith. Advancing forwards, Flint threw a Force Push towards the target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom