Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wraith Squadron

OriginalWraiths.jpg

This is a interest check for those interested in reinstating the Legendary Wraith Squadron for the Galactic Republic. I am looking for 12 writers to make up the Squadron. The squadron is a elite force, made of the top pilots in the galaxy and I want to write this crew as a tight nit crew. I would place myself as commander, but if there is a better choice of leadership I am willing to step down in position.

my Skype: ryallen1385

1. [member="Kelly Perris"] (Possible, more then likely): Squadron Commander
  2. Rion Ke Teldan: Call Sign "Anvil"
  3. [member="Zooey Walsh"]
  4. [member="Jason Arkada"]
  5. [member="Iasos Kontarr"]
  6. [member="Keanu Shan"]

Note that ideally we are looking for a minimum of six writers or characters to get this show on the road, and the rest can be easily filled out with NPCs, which I will provide the backgrounds for. I've done this before to great success(!) and my NPCs went on to be picked up as PCs by other writers!

The way that works (if we have six people) is that each person would have an NPC wingman that they're responsible for giving a bit of life and interacting with, and at any point if someone is interested, they can pick up that NPC and make it a real PC... so Pinocchio (or whatever their name is) gets to be a real boy pilot. And yes, the NPCs would be diverse. They won't all be just boring ol' stock humans. Where's the fun in that? None, I say!

Lastly, I personally would prefer if NFUs outnumbered FUs in this squadron. Not a requirement, ladies and gents, just a preference.

P.S. - If you want my Skype, please PM me. Putting my Skype s/n up as [member="Rion Ke Teldan"] did has in the past netted me far too many 'propositions' from supposedly bored twentysomething females. =/

P.P.S. - You must be a member of the Republic to be in this squadron. No ifs, ands, or buts.

[member="Kelly Perris"] : Oh aint that the truth! Though its probably better that way Sir! I mean if you were sexy like these ladies I don't know how i would get any piloting done.

[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] , so far [member="Kelly Perris"] as taken up the Commander position which I honestly believe he is well suited for after getting to know him OOC.

[member="Eddie"] we use a variety of fighters that best suit each mission at hand. But if you want your custom to be your main, I don't see why that will be an issue.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
[member="Eddie"],

Because before being put into stasis your droid was made and presumably worked for Sith/Velok in his previous incarnations, you have stated in your character sheet "the Vyperion droids have had a bad history with humans", you also use "yet" when referring to the lack of character kills, and you identify him with a title "The Sithmas Calamity" plus most of the droids on the boards are evil aligned, wishing, and sometimes causing, death and destruction upon multitudes of organics.

None of those really say to me protector of the weak or a peaceful wanderer.

[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

...Okay, I'll just say the reasons in order then.

The first Vyperion Droid was made in Sith space. The Sith had nothing to do with the previous incarnations of the first droid, I view this guy along with every other Vyperion droid I ever made as the alignment "Chaotic Neutral", the bad history is because of human action, not just it's actions, I worked for the sith because of location mainly and Velok was only attempting to teach the droid how to use a lightsaber, The Sithmas Calamity is because I updated the sheet on Christmas, which some people call Sithmas and others call Life Day, the calamity part is because of a short rage I thought of him having due to being in stasis for 2 IC years. And lastly... I don't see how ALL of the Republic are "protectors of the weak" tbh, what with some actions that they have done causing 3 other Jedi orders.

tl;dr You have good points, but not all of them are 100% correct. Also, the member title isn't his identification, it's what I as a writer call him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom