Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you kiss the person above you?

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
I need to take a moment at this impasse to thank the heavens that I were not born a bee, for I could see myself (as a bee of course) to be sweetly drawn to such a honey trap.
Haha... seriously, just having some playful teasing fun with you s'all. These are after all, spamming games. Fun games. Kind of little tryouts...rehearsals... ;)
I were drawn into play by your characterization. I had a feeling it would be fun to interact as such with you. And fun is what I am mostly about. I'm no troll, if perhaps that may have crossed your mind. Just my way of interacting with future fellow writers.
Thought I should explain as this is my last day on line till the New year. Do wish to leave a good expression before the holidays. :)

(You're right we did :D )

And you could always check my bio ;)

KDbIUTE.png

Marina DeVoe

Gasp!
I looked.

I...I didn't intent to. Just that I was casually passing by this thread again, and...and...
~sigh~ ..Ok, Ok....I was eavesdropping. :(
I had to peek as Vass never revealed to me what he looked like under his bucket.

I'm sorry. I just didn't mean to be bad this week. :(

Hehehe, no worries, Marina.

I'm not nearly as keen on keeping my looks a secret as some people are.
I'm sure my bright and colorful features didn't blind you like you seem to suggest whenever I'm around
No sunglasses needed I'm afraid :p

Marina DeVoe

OMG, I could definitely go on about that, Vaas... now that you mention it. :D

Ok, let me give it a shot.
Now mind you, I wasn't prepared... kind of came to me because of your post, referencing the need for sunglasses, which of course relate to the vibrant color spectrum you are so infamous for.
Ok Ok...I'll stop procrastinating.

Ready?

Ok...
~takes a deep breath~
Viggo, whom I assume is your playby, looks like he is sunburned by the very bright pallet of colors you sport. ..lol

hehe...er, funny.... no?..?? :(

Marina DeVoe

Success then! :D

Yea, I strive to make posting fun...even if it is spamming. :) And it has always been fun spamming with you, Vaas. That is, when the gods see fit to align our posts. ..Hehe.
Can't wait to write here again next year. Starting to miss it even before I log out..silly me. :(

Off off topic; it started to snow here in NJ. I've got two more hours to go (at work) then I'm on vacation till the New Year. I should be back IC by Jan 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom