Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would Enjoy the company of a Jedi Master

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Oh... I started at 7... So... you were in the class ahead of mine... which means... you aren't the guy... huh... well, that was embarrassing.

Make sure to add me to SpaceBook and like my selfies anyways.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] I am sorry... I am not important enough nor do I brown nose enough to know the higher ups.... Grats on the promotion... and we can go get a drink if you are depressed about no longer holding said promotion.

(I know who you are. I am just messing with you. ;))

[member="Ilanthria"]​
When+I+post+something+awesome+i+get++3.+happens_92cb6f_3597812.gif
Nah, don't worry about it. Just your standard derailment based on two people bored and clicking through the OOC. ;)

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
[member="Ilanthria"] I offered to thread and other guy turned it into a bundle of laughs?
tumblr_mq4xt51HLf1r8rg3jo2_r2_250.gif
[member="Ilanthria"] Anyways, my offer for an Rp still stands as well, we were just poking fun at each other. Like responsible Jedi are prone to do. A joke a day keeps the Dark Side away or so they say.

[member="Ilanthria"] Sure, but did you know what you wanted to do? Just meet at the Temple of Coruscant in the hallway? Be going on a mission together? I can start it, but I just need to know what kind of setting you want to do. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom