Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would Enjoy the company of a Jedi Master

If I was a knight, I would happily take you as a padawan, but as I am a fellow padawan, all I can do is offer to RP with you. We can train together, spar together, just talk, whatever.

Let me know and sorry for not being able to be the Jedi you were looking for [member="Ilanthria"].

Fair warning, Ilanthria is a strong pacifist. She believes in peace. It's some hardcore Shizz-nit. She's also terribly wise, too. :)
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

[member="Ilanthria"] .... Strong pacifist? Believes in peace?

You know who is the same?

<----- This guy. This guy is even training to become a Jedi Healer... but... since you seem to be captivated by Alexandra....

I understand...​
giphy.gif

[member="Ilanthria"] I am sorry... rejection just strikes close to the heart, ya know? I mean... I know I am not as pretty as Alexandra... but... I have... like... I have... huh... I...

I'ma just keep walking away.​
giphy.gif
I am just teasing you. It is alright. If you ever do want to RP in the future, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Ilanthria"]

Alexandra finds a want for true balance, you for true peace, same path but possibly different ideas on how it can be done and what not. Just a RP to pass time, make a acquaintance and expand the views of both chars?

[member="Ilanthria"]
dwight-schrute-celebration-jump.gif
Ha! Take that Alexandra!... I mean...​
Sure! Did you have anything in mind you wanted to do?

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Why would I want it? ;)

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Oh, don't be like that. We go way back.... way back. We went to Coruscant High together, don't you remember? I sat behind you in Force 101 for like... half a semester. I dated your cousin... who I am sure has a lovely name that I can't remember.

[member="Verrin Ris'To "]..... I uh... Didn't go to school. XD. While you were taking Mathematics, I was learning to kick someone in the teeth without my lightsaber. While you were learning Foreign Languages, I was learning to speak Wookiee to prepare for slave liberation missions. While you were being taught the color of a Bantha's fur, I was learning how to cleave a man in two. While you were flirting with women at Coruscant High, I was bunched up with women in a small ship being deployed to Dantooine to stop a Sith Cult. And while you were popping pimples, I was kicking ass with the Force.

Bottom line. WHO ARE YOU? XD.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] See? I knew I remembered you. You were that guy who always made up crazy stories to impress everyone, but everyone just thought he was sad, and I was always standing up for you and saying you were a nice, but crazy, guy who should totes be treated with dignity and respect!

:( I thought we had something... you know... like... I thought after all I did for you back then that you would at least add me on SpaceBook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom