Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World of Warcraft: Legion

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmHY6hERT3s[/youtube] [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6CWue7voA0[/youtube]​
I already had my super freakout with some of my friends on Skype, but I thought it would be good (I guess) to post some of the announcement videos for the new WoW expansion in the gaming subforum on the board.

So yeah, have at it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Yep, they started working on this right before they released WoD. I'm probably not gonna play, since everything post-Cata ruined the game for me, but I'm sure it'll be lovely for those who are still interested in WoW.

PS: Everyone trashed on me for getting mad when they took melee from Hunters, that I was a stat minmaxer, or that a good Hunter doesn't ever let the target get in melee range
Schutta, please. Raptor Strike and PB traps (pre-autolauncher) were my baes. My BG rank proved it worked just fine. Faaatality Life.

This makes me happy to see Illidan again but it is kind of fast like Nyx said above. They need to slow down on Expansions and add more content rather than just shove out expansion after expansion

To be fair, they really want to get past the disappointment that Warlords of Draenor was.

I don't blame them.

And apparently they've been working on this one since before Warlords was released, or something.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Fabula Caromed"]
So? Death Knight was very culturally specific, and arguably even species-specific to Humans (e.g. Lordaeron), but they still found a way to break the racial and ideological barrier in order to allow it to encompass everyone -- simply make Arthas share his power with everyone and train them indiscriminately!

Now, who is to say that the Night Elves who watch the ancient cells could not too break their racial and ideological barriers in order to teach the races of Azeroth how to guard and seal ancient evils?

Eh? Eh? Yup, nailed it.

Besides, it's Blizzard. If they want something done, they'll always find a way to bullshit it into existence.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I see, well this is going to be great none the less man. Hopefully. Looking forward to seeing what Guldan and Illidan's parts are in this one after the last we saw of that green motherkarker he got thrown into a portal.

I hear he's going to be the end boss of the second first tier raid, Suramar Palace.

The description points to us killing him, finally putting the last nail in the WoD coffin.

For now...

[member="Solan Charr"]

New expansion means new achievements.. Oh no.. Minor OCD tingling.. Going to have to do things other than occasionally go fishing >.>

I will play, I will probably like it, I will get the new achievements, then I will go back to only going online sometimes to fish. As y'do.

Darth Vornskr said:
The description points to us killing him, finally putting the last nail in the WoD coffin.

Honestly I think this is a smart move. Same with leaving Garrosh alive after Pandaria. It better connects the expansions in a logical way other than NEW THREAT ARISES right after the last one fell.

Although our best buddies, best pals over in alternate Draenor won't be helping us with the Legion.

They gots a Draenor to rebuild with their best buddy, best pal Grommash Hellscream. :p

[member="Selena Halcyon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom