Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Builders, The Next Galactic Event Needs You

We're looking for interested members to build planets for the next Galactic Event, Netherworld.

Here's the information you need to know:

-These planets are extra-galactic and located in the Yuuzhan Vong galaxy.

-We are looking for 20 or more planets to be created for the Event.

-You have until March 1st, 2015 to create these planets.

-The planets must be approved by a Codex Judge.

-You can add custom races to these planets, but don't go overboard.

-Remember, the Yuuzhan Vong galaxy is war-torn and destroyed. Most of it's planets will be wrecked. Feel free to add your own history, but try to stick to what's already been established in the Expanded Universe. See: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong_galaxy

-You may only create a maximum of 5 Netherworld planets per person.

-Add the now available "NETHERWORLD" prefix to your submission in the Planet Codex forum to submit a planet for the Event.

Yoru Shakou

hitchhiker_7.jpg
Magrathea.jpg
"Ever heard of a place, I think it's called Norway? That was one of mine, I got an an award for it."

Someone PM'd me asking if the inclusion of Silentium or Abominor is okay, since it's the Vong galaxy.

My answer is yes, but as always, check with the Codex Judges first. I'm not going to override their judgement, nor should my advice be used as an excuse for something to be created if the Codex Judge isn't okay with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom