Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Woken Furies | BotM Invasion of NIO held Nirauan

If any Imperials haven't got an opponent yet I've got a handful of Sithspawn Xenomorphs I can bring to the party!

weird alien behaviour/body language +daring theory - Alien: Covenant Forum

Notice to All Maw Members and Allies!
An Informal Bounty is being issues by Howling Crags Clan of Dathomir the Clan of the Starfall family of which Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall of the Sorcerers of Rhand is member as well as myself. This Bounty is currently only open to Maw and their Allies in this thread but will be made more formal afterwards.

We are simply offering 10,000 credits per head of New Imperial Ranking Officers.

We are also offering a special Prizes (A hand crafted weapon as well as credits) if any one can claim the heads of Michael Barran Michael Barran , DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran , or anyone in their family.

This is just an informal Bounty at the moment open to Maw and allies for this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom