Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Witchy Stuff

Looking for a fellow Sith or a dark-side aligned witch character to seek out some arcane secrets.

Thinking about setting it on Dromund Kaas as Darth Vyle hunts down the secrets of the Force-walking ritual. Might become part of a series of threads where she also ventures to Voss to seek out the Mystic's secret healing rituals, following a similar path to Darth Nox from the SWTOR games—so anyone who might be interested in a series of threads would be very welcome!

I'm also up for suggestions! The goal is for Vyle to begin building her own spellbook which will become the foundation of her attempts to gain power for herself so she can begin the climb through the Sith ranks.

Down for incorporating elements into the story that would benefit my partner characters' character arcs, as well!

An interesting idea.

This character's been known to dabble in Sorcery, mainly rituals and the like - in a fight he's far more likely to punch someone to death than mutter under his breath while wiggling his fingers. He doesn't have any strong ties to other Sith, but he doesn't avoid them either.

My Discord account's Deadcurze#4224, if you're interested in involving more people.

An interesting idea.

This character's been known to dabble in Sorcery, mainly rituals and the like - in a fight he's far more likely to punch someone to death than mutter under his breath while wiggling his fingers. He doesn't have any strong ties to other Sith, but he doesn't avoid them either.

My Discord account's Deadcurze#4224, if you're interested in involving more people.

I'm always down to do more witchy stuff! I've got two threads going on this one; but if we can come up with any more ideas, I'm game!

Darth Vyle Darth Vyle

Blee me interested

I would love to do a thread with you! I've got two threads on this idea, but if you have any witchy ideas, I'd be so down to do a therad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom