Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witch's Boudoir Pirate Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dispara

D
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PuHhSQhcLGZmFNburLSx1c3_omySD3eWatQGKmgJeuZvEOFyzODWMBCJhDQMrqYDIUxBQ5xLgr8TvMs0yk96h4hfbtjXhkTR7E6M_VLCwvYGLHTUfj99vSlAGYuGmzaYxQ=s0-d

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Sienar Fleet Systems
  • Affiliation: Dispara
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Modified Scarab-Class Corvette
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, And Starship Components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Navigation System
  • Standard Life Support System
  • Standard Targeting System
  • Standard Shield Generators (energy, particle and ion)
  • Standard Sensor Suite
  • Medical Bay
  • 2 Escape Pods

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

STRENGTHS
Sublight Acceleration Motor and KT-T84 Integrated Flight Micro Thrusters make the Boudoir highly maneuverable and fast.
Force Cylinder allows for boarding ships without need to dock
AV-X04 Gremlin Rapid-Fire Ion Cannons increases chance of disabling enemy ships for bo

WEAKNESSES
No stealth system
No hangers
Advanced sensor equipment downsized to make room for modifications

DESCRIPTION
Modifications were made to the stock corvette to render the ship more suitable for piracy operations. The Advanced Sensors Suite, standard on the Scarab-Class, was downsized, while the two flak cannons, and one force cylinder were removed to make room for modifications and cargo space for booty. With enhanced thrusters and the ace-in-the-hole and twin rapid-fre ion cannons,The Witch's Boudoir was designed to hit fast, disable the prey, board quickly and make a fast getaway. While she does have some enhanced shielding and a wicked railgun turret, she is not designed to engage in prolonged combat, especially with larger vessels, but able to knock out pursuers long enough to make a hasty escape to a safe hyperspace jump location.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Dispara

I love the ship design! I found some problems:
  • Please link the Sienar Fleet Systems to the Manufacturer.
  • Your ratings are underpowered (-4, and -2 with SLAM), please fix it.
  • You can't leave out lines from the template, so please add these lines to your template:
    Hangar Allocations: (This is the allocated amounts of starfighters and support craft (dropships, shuttles,gunships,etc) this submission can hold in its hangar based on the maximum hangar space capacity listed above)
    • Starfighters: x squadrons
    • Support Craft: x squadrons
    Single Craft Hangar: (Does this ship have a hanger for a single fighter craft to be docked? Please choose either Yes or No. This field does not need to be taken into account when balancing but should be included in the strengths and weaknesses.)

Dispara

D
Thanks for getting to this so soon and providing the feedback. I corrected the Manufacturer link and the included the missing hanger info. I am not sure I understand the comment about being underpowered and what you mean by -2 and -4.

MANIAC MANIAC

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Dispara

Thank you! I meant this, normal ratings, with SLAM. If you still not understand, I'll be try to explain better.
And one more thing, please give the Hyperdrive's speed with the number:
Hyperdrive: (Does this ship have a hyperdrive? If this ship has a hyperdrive how fast is it? The lower the number, the faster the ship is, you may choose decimals. Any speed below 1.0 requires the hyperdrive to be added to the ship’s strengths and accordingly balanced with weaknesses. Links: Hyperdrive, Hyperdrive Comparisons)

Dispara

D
Whoops, accidentally removed the hyperdrive rating when I edited. Ok, I think I understand what you mean by underpowered. I added advanced shielding and thruster components to up the maneurverability, speed and defense to High. Let me know if I overdid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom