Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter's War

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Domino"]

Matsu was looking at her with a nod of her head. The Skyfall was made to be it for exploration as well as intense scouting runs. "Yes a fast recon vehicle that can store a good amount but also has a number of weapons that are able to be used. It is usually packed with different gear and equipment, for larger things we created the Dala with some mandalorians that is ablle to transport squads and cargo. The transports and gunships from Phenex also are beneficial for moving things around." She said it while walking and staying with some of the things while a few crates of meshes were there being loaded with more feedback and ideas.

"I remember the Dala," Domino said as she paused to look over the design. "Wasn't half bad, maybe a bit pricy but that's all I can say. Here exposure is going to get to you. I'd recommend a soft top to keep rain and the muck off you and out of your equipment. But in a humid place or a desert, top down nets you a saving breeze. Also not sure about the gun, doesn't exactly say peaceful exploration." Though when had that ever been a thing? "Also takes up equipment space. Though here," she pointed to a piece sticking up just behind the driver's entry. "What is this, a snorkel for fording water? Looks like you can cross a meter or more deep if you don't mind getting wet. Drains..." She was in analytical mode now and half talking to herself, right now about draining the water back out the bottom so the foot-wells didn't just fill up. "I'd also recommend that electro-static charge cleaner or whatever that the old Old Republic used on their clone's visors for your windshield. Maybe a thermal camera up front, see wildlife in he way and fog..." She trailed off for the last time before becoming her usual self again. "That help any?"

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Domino"]

Matsu looked at her and she looked at her as she spoke with a nod of her head in agreement and understanding though the mention of the weapon was... hard because it was true on both accounts. Usually meetings and first contact should be peaceful but so often fighting broke out that not having someway to defend yourself could prove even more dangerous if you were not careful. She didn't want to risk peoples lives on the off chance they might not meet something or someone who was going to be hostile. "Noted and haha there is a great deal of help from this that can go into a lot of the future fixes we have been working on to do over many of the different things. I have been working to really beef up some of our production as we push to get Saotome up and running."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom