Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter Wonderland (Kerrigan-Alcori Clan Only)

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] [member="Natoline Kerrigan"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Snow fell in the mountains of Tygara. Overall it was a quite warm climate, and the lands where the Qadiri lived rarely received snow. However, in the lands of the north where the Eldorai had settled the temperatures could be lower. For the Kerrigan-Alcori clan, who had established a new villa in the hills overlooking New Santaissa the snow was a nice change from the sun and heat of Amikaron.

A meeting of the whole clan was taking place, along with other visitors they wished to have along. It would be a fun event, a family bonding experience.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Natoline Kerrigan"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

It was too soft, too beautiful. The silk covers on her bed felt foreign and alien, as did the fluffy pillows. Natural light streamed in through the beautiful and no doubt expensive curtains. Outside, snow had accumulated on the windowsill. Indeed, the hills were covered in snow, but more was still falling down from the sky. From the window, she could get a good look at New Santaissa, the city the space elves had built for themselves. The room was far too large for herself. It was in shades of white, with minor touches of blue-green. A bench was perched on the end of the bed, which to her seemed strangely fluffy and high off ground. The bed seemed to be in some sort of alcove, with small shelves lining up the inside for whatever items you wanted to store. Oh, and seriously the closest was way too big for her.

She did not own that many clothes! As a matter of fact, none of those she owned seemed suitable for lodgings like this. This aroused all sorts of conflicting, contradictory feelings inside Elpsis as she stared out of the window, looking down upon hills and buildings covered in snow. Up here in the far north, there was a respite from the sun and heat of the south. Auntie Sio had lectured her a bit about the planet, though Elpsis had not been that attentive!

Still, she was grateful to the Kerrigan-Alcoris for having taken her in because, truth be told, she did not know where to go. Well, there was her mother. Part of her was upset that [member="Coryth Elaris"] was not here. Part of her was relieved...and part was both. Sounded confusing? Yep, that's what it was. The silk pajamas were still way too soft for her tastes.

The same applied to the shiny carpet beneath her bare feet. Pulling herself away from the picturesque sight outside, Elpsis stepped away from the window and headed out of the room, looking for whoever else was here. Some sort of clan gathering was supposed to take place. Did this mean people expected her to bring gifts? Feth. Well, in her defence she was kind of broke. But maybe they'd go skiing. Truth be told, like any good pyromancer she did not like the cold, but it felt...good to belong somewhere, even though she'd probably not admit that!

Galina sighed contentedly. The snow, ice all around outside just made her feel comfortable and joyous. She belonged here with so much of her element around her. For a cyromancer, this was a kind of heaven. The cold was lovely.

The redhead's thoughts had been wandering back to Sigma of late, even before the Kerrigan Clan had recieved a visitor from Galina's homeworld. Life wasn't going to be the same anymore, she knew that. Choice would need to be made soon, but for now there was some kind of family event to attend. Sighing softly again, Galina turned away from the window and headed out into the hallway.

She wasn't all that sure about the social gathering but it was for family, at least that was what she had been told. And well, she couldn't hide in her room forever. So, she slowly made her way downstairs to see who else was here. Soon enough she saw a certain redhead, one she wasn't familiar with. And being the shy, young woman that she was Galina chose to take a seat on a nearby couch and wait for the others.

[member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

En route to Tygara, "Oh you are going to love it here", she said with a great doze of jest, as the her old A-Wing "Crossfire Hurricane" descended to Tygara and on to the high alps for some fun in the snow. To be honest Abaigeal was very nervous, out of all the family she had only met Elpsis and Sio but she would suck it in and get on with it regardless if they like her or not. Her mind had been occupied a lot of late, going over the final details of a trip she would take very soon with another.

I can already feel the cold, don't lie to me ...

Her grin flashed again as the Black Orchard spoke to her through a bond. "Don't worry, I will take care of you".

Abaigeal touched down on a landing pad near the resort, cockpit canopy popped open and she and the orchard which was tucked under her arm, hurried to the accommodation. On the steps outside, Abaigeal kicked off the clinging snow on her boots before flinging open the main door, a cold gust of air entered before her, before closing once more. Her spare hand pulled back the white hood of her snow jacket revealing her very long black hair, she paused for a moment a familiar presence came to her and she smiled wide. Elpsis is here ..

She placed the Black Orchard on a table in the hall way, "Don't go running off now". Oh very funny...

[member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] [member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

It was far too cold. Tempest had grown up on Dahomey, whose tropical lands were very much a contrast to this. Later she had fought many places, most recently in places which were cooler, but still not so frosty as this. She hated the ice and snow, it was not magical, it was annoying.

So in contrast to some of the other clan members she was wearing a long sweater, pants and thick socks.

As she entered the room looking for Galina she saw Elpsis enter too.
“Hey, just the two girls I’m looking for!” she said with a smile. “Galina, dear, your mothers are looking for you. Don’t worry, our lessons are on hold for a few days over the New Year. Elpsis, nice to see you again after Morellia. Settling in alright?” she asked warmly.

[member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Tempest"], [member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

Elpsis did not like the cold at all. Perhaps it was also because she was a pyromancer, but she still hated it. Fortunately the heater was on and if she felt too chilly, she could always use her power to warm herself up! However, her mood improved when she encountered a fellow redhead!

What was her name again? Right, Galina, but the girl seemed shy and awkward as she sat down. Needless to say this was something she had to rectify. "Hi, I'm Elpsis. You're, uh, Galina's...Kerri's kid, right?" she said brightly, giving the girl her best smile while sending a fuzzy feeling or two. Of the 'I am nice, honestly!' variety.

She did not get much further because then Tempest showed up! Well, Elpsis did not really mind, since she liked her well enough after Morellia. "Yeah, I am. Thanks for having me and stuff," she spoke. Tone was warm, but she sounded a bit awkward. It was then that she felt a familiar presence, one she had not felt in a long time. Well, since a couple threads! "Aba's here," she declared happily and headed out of the room. Upon encountering the Black Orchid, who had just put her plant on a table, she unexpectedly pulled her into a big hug.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Coming in from outside, snow dripped from her furry hat which she hung up with her coat. Leaving her in this short sleeved silver fur shawl, fake of course but soft, which just draped around her neck and ended at the elbows, her hair cut long and parted at the front to fall just its tips into the material, you might even see the silver plaited tips if you looked really close. Brrrr, good thing she'd had mittens on outside though. Taking them off she rubbed her petite hands together, showing off her bracelets, wavy silver jewelry wrapped its way around her wrists in a Z pattern, with a falling bit just draping down off its side.

Underneath her one piece black dress, shoulderless, strapped and neckless, was tight to her waist and a skirt which ended just over the knee, swaying away loosely to give her plenty of light bounce. Which was a good thing because she was bouncing up with a bundle of gifts in her hands, stacked up to her nose comically.

So.... she didn't want to embarrass everyone but... kinda had a house warming gift for them all! “Heya,” Natoline said brightly plopping the presents down on a nearby table to the side, with a tag for them all, one surprise ready for each. They were black wrapping with a red silk ribbon on, different sizes, no occasion only that she wanted everyone to get a smile in their new home, popping herself up to drop off her snow big silver furry snow boots. She was definitely having a fake fur day, and under it all somewhere was a girl!

[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Tempest"] | [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]​

Galina looked up to see Tempest, and offered a small smile. "For me? Should I go and find them?" The part about her lessons came as a relief. She was getting better at dealing with the Force, coming to accept it as part of her life. Galina still didn't like it. Any break from it was welcome.

Then her attention was soon drawn back to Elpsis. "Hi, Elpsis. Yeah, I'm Galina. One of the Kerrigan-Alcori kids. Haven't seen you around before." She didn't have much time beyond that, as Elpsis raced off to greet another of the can.

Galina shook her head and stood up slowly. "So, I suppose I should go find my mothers, eh?" She gave a smile and a wave to Nato before she started off to find their mothers.

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"] | [member="Tempest"] | [member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Just as she had entered the room, Elpsis came to her and hugged her. Abaigeal smiled and laughed happy to see her best friend again, and in very good health. It had been too long since they spoke and there was plenty of catching up to do. "How are you?", she asked regardless. "You look great" she added pulling back from the hug only to take a good look at her friend.

It was then she noticed the other girls in the room, she had never met any of them, "Oh my apologies, I am Abaigeal E'ron, Elpsis is a good friend of mine". Abaigeal suspected these girls are those Sio had spoken about to her, but which one was which?

She took them all in with a smile, and hoped that they would like her, at least a little.
[member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Natoline Kerrigan"] | [member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Tempest"]

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"], [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"], [member="Tempest"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

((Will have Sio appear in my next post. Suppose Tegs can show up with her. I don't think there's a super strict posting order, so post as you like))

And so within a few moments all the Kerrigan Girls had assembled inside the villa. Well, Elpsis might not really count since she was not one of the Clan's many adopted daughters. But Siobhan had all of Coryth's memories stuffed in her head, so she sort of counted. Disregarding the fact that Elpsis was totally unaware of this. Eh, whatever. Sweet, shy Galina had politely introduced herself, but Elpsis could not really respond since she'd already taken off. A wild Abaigeal commanded her attention and got a big hug.

"Thanks. Doin' well? How'd you end up here?" she made a wave with her hand as if trying to embrace the luxurious surroundings. "We got so much catching up to do," she declared. To her, Aba felt...different. Not bad, just different. More confident, less burdened and with an aura of Light Side goodness. Wait, did this mean she'd no longer go drinking in seedy bars with her? Elpsis sure hoped not!

So Elpsis released Aba from her embrace, just in time to notice Nato had arrived and had brought presents! No one had given Elpsis a gift in years! This was so sweet. Wait...did this mean that she was expected to buy presents as well? Feth. Hopefully no one would hold it against her. "Hey, Nato. Nice to see ya. You look...great. You got presents? That's sweet," Needless to say the Kiffar Princess of Tornadoes got a hug as well. If the gentle reader is getting the impression that Elpsis might be a bit hyperactive, that's intentional. A gentle flick of wind might've playfully brushed against Nato's cheek and ear.

Glancing over to Aba, she smiled at her friend. "Aba, that's Nato. She's one of Kerri's girls and all sorts of cool. We summoned a big wind once! And that cute redhead is Galina." A totally cute one! "Hot black girl's Tempest. Works for Kerri. We kicked arse on Morellia."

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Elpsis Kallikora"] [member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

Tempest watched the reunion with a bit of amusement. She did feel pretty happy at the ‘hot black girl’ label. She was wondering if Elpsis was secretly another Kerrigan daughter…or whether she’d be adopted!

“I’ll see you soon, Galina, tell them I’ll bring the rest of the girls,” she told Galina. The shy little thing was still firmly in her shell, despite Tempest’s efforts.

Next she came to meet the new girl. She’d heard of Aba before, possibly met her briefly, but not to talk.
“Yeah, as Elpsis so elegantly introduced me, I am Tempest. Hi there, Nato!” she added.

Natoline had come with presents, just as well there was no saying ‘Beware Kiffar bearing gifts’!
She patted the girl on the back. She took one and whilst she unwrapped it she gestured through to the next room.
“Sio and Tegs are about here. Shall we?” She fell in beside Elpsis. “So, been busy? Sorry I couldn’t see you before, it’s been hectic.”

She led the gaggle of girls down to the main family room where everyone would appear.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Nato-waving back to both, “Hey Abbi! And Sis, don’t get mad but I kinda got you all gifts.” Nato was a gift giver, more and more that seemed to be just part of who she was, and how for her she more easily showed they cared, without all those messy tongue twisting words which got her flustered. Hoping they didn't mind! She passed her first gift to sis, if she'd take it, kinda heavy and large.
Galina's Gift, if she opened it.

For my sister, the most intelligent, creative woman ever.

A holobook, come printer, come experimentation platform, come 3d modelling software, if it looked like it cost a bomb, it had!
Holobook.jpg

Image Credit
Thank you for being my sister.
PS Can totally 3d print to plastic prototypes!

Flashing happy smiles that Tempest had picked up her gift, "Hi! Hope you like." for Tempest Nato had’ta kinda curiously peek in to where Tempest came from, or at least guessed. Maybe she’d just got lucky or maybe cheeky servant girls had let it slip, anyway she moved her mouth side to side hoping she’d picked right, knowing about Dahomey's resource of gold. She'd peeked into a few of Galina's books to brush up, could be that she'd kept asking Galina for advice on planets too with frequent knocks on her door before today, could even be her gift's metal was from that same place!
Tempest’s gift
For our Dahomey Warrior and wind protector.​
Wind_Daggers.jpg
Thank you for looking out for us, little reminder of home.​
PS These should totally curve with your wind moves.

Abbi's gift, what did you get for someone you didn't know very well, hmm well, you got something that said what you meant instead, she smiled as she peeked a look to pass it over carefully, quite a big wrinkly present.

Abaigeal's gift, if she opened it.

A collection of small bracelets, and small silver shawl, at the bottom a card could be read.
bracelets2.jpg
|
shawl1.jpg
Image Credit | Image Credit
The first to remind you of us and what you'll always have now, and the second to keep you warm and snug when were not there.
PS The shawl totally doubles a pillow or blanket.

For Elpsis and her shivering bit of wind, phew, she tugged her gently with a tiny snap of the same, little bit closer if she’d let her, and slipped a gift into a pocket, with a push of her finger. Small gift, about big enough to fit in the palm of her hand. “Maybe open that one later, if ya kinda want to.” Nato-wink, curl of a smile, popping on after tempest wanting to link arms with their silver haired warrior if she would. “Erm can you help?” She looked to two of their maids, who helped her with the remaining gifts, carrying them after their group, "thanks."
[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Tempest"] | [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]​

"Oh it is a long story, but I met Sio on Etti and well we became close and now part of the family. Yeah I am doing well thanks, now I am". She hugged Elpsis once more. "And you? what have you been up to? Or is it a question I should not ask", she joked with her friend, probably knowing the answer would be as she expected.

Then the introduction began, Abaigeal turned to greet each one in turn, and then when Natoline came to her and the those giving gifts, Abaigeal accepted the gift with a warm smile before placing a kiss on her cheek. "Thank I was not expecting gifts, and I am afraid I do not have anything to give in return .. sorry I .. I should have thought of it". She gave Elpsis a quick flash of the eyes feeling a little awkward, so she decided to open her gift and in side the wrapping was several bracelet beautiful each one of them and a shawl woven with a silver thread. Her eye wandered over the fabric as it sparkled and shimmered in the light. "Oh it is lovely, thank you Natoline". Abaigeal hugged the girl once more before throwing the shawl around her shoulders.
[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Natoline Kerrigan"] | [member="Tempest"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] |

Galina had heard Elpsis and a light pink hue spread across her cheeks. She certainly wasn't used to such compliments, or things that even remotely related to flirting. Truthfully she had little idea how to deal with it, so the redhead managed to flash a sweet smile in return.

She finally managed to find her words again after a moment, "Hello, Abaigeal. Nice to meet you." Siobhan had mentioned her a few times, but until now she hadn't met her before. It was an attempt to move on and ignore that she'd been called cute. That just seemed too odd to her.

Her attention soon turned back to Nato. "Awww sis, you are so sweet. Thank you" She accepted the present from her, but waited to open it since she knew that Tegs and Siobhan had been looking for her. "I'll open it in just a moment. Gotta see our mothers first." She said as she quickly darted ahead of Tempest and the others.

She arrived in the family room first, "Hi Mums." She said sweetly as she stepped forward to hug them one by one.

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] | [member="Natoline Kerrigan"] | [member="Tempest"] | [member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

[member="Tempest"], [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

"Oh, the usual. Blowing stuff up, showing the ladies a good time," Elpsis winked at Aba. Obviously she was under the belief that she was being extremely witty. "Your sisters are real cute," she added, as her eyes travelled from the sadly rather shy Galina to Natoline. She briefly debated sending some fun thoughts to Galina to see whether she could loosen up, but decided against it.

Speaking of Natoline, she had placed a nice gift in Elpsis' pocket. The redhead's cheeks coloured just a bit. The last time someone had given her a present had been...a long time ago. Back when she had been staying with her adoptive parents. Before they carted her off to the Jedi Order! No, she was not bitter about it."Thanks, I'll totally open it! That's real nice of you," She felt a bit bad about not getting her anything. "I can help you carry the rest," she said eagerly. Perhaps she wanted to score brownie points, but regardless she picked up some of the big presents.

Tempest fell in line with her as she followed the rest to the main family room. "Hectic? It's no big. Sure you'll make it up to me. Nice to see you again." Undoubtedly the Dahomian would be good at that. Perhaps surprisingly, Elpsis hung a bit in the background when Galine entered the family room. She was not one of the clan's daughters and a bit unsure how to act. Siobhan she knew a bit, but she'd never met Tegaea. Instead she put down the presents she'd been carrying, and then opened her gift.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Elpsis Kallikora"] [member="Natoline Kerrigan"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]

Tempest smiled at Natoline. The girl was quirky, but had a good heart. She gave the girl a hug.
“Thanks, Nat!” she said, opening the present. Inside were some lovely daggers, their handles chased with gold and ivory. It was a gift that actually made her pause and regret she had not gotten Natoline a present, not yet anyway.
“That is wonderful, thank you!” she said, giving the girl a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

However, they were needed downstairs, and so she followed them down to the main room.

There Tegaea had arrived with Siobhan and when Galina came she gave her a hug and a kiss.
“Welcome, all of you!” As an aside to Siobhan she said; “We’re cultivating a good tribe of daughters!”

Spotting the redhead hanging back she waved. “That’s Elpsis, isn’t it?” she asked Siobhan. She was pretty sure it was, but it helped to be certain.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
When Nato kissed Abbi’s cheek in return, stealing nato-hugs, “awww you kinda are the gift,” she said brightly and openly, least that’s how she felt every new person that joined their family. Galina was mostly definitely hugged if she let the young Kiffar, couldn’t miss stealing Nato hugs, only she kinda lingered with Galina a bit.

Gifts accepted, smiles had, Nato mission achieved! Everyone seemed awkwardly happy, yep definitely a Nato moment. Blustering through life one foot at time, just sometimes kind of worked out for the best. Brownie points were defs scored by Elpsis as well, but don’t tell her that, maybe the tilt of her head did and softer glance did, who knows.

Following on after their silver hair protector, at least until she saw tegs, Nato place down the rest of her gifts on their table, and wondered whether to get all that out of the way first, but instead just gave them a light squeezing hug each. Patience? Hmmm maybe, that'd be a first.

“Hey mums!” Nato said in voice that was half, yep I did it again with the presents, sorry, and half HEY MUMS I got you both presents!

A flashy new extra large bowl was placed down for the kitchen defender, ribboned of course, which as she scrunched her nose up she considered he might eat it. The fact it was extra-large and had not one but three places for food might be appreciated by their loveable ball of fur. She pulled open their fridge to serve him up some munchies, putting three different foods into his bowl.

Somewhere in their background their hired help got got a little gift handed out unique for them, was Nato broke, yep and lovin every little smile. Overblown gestures, she blamed Fyor and lesser parts Kei. 'sides happy maids made for clean rooms, or something.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Tempest"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"], [member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

While Tempest led the girls down to the main family room, Siobhan had been along with her wife and Harmony. Perhaps uncharacteristically, Siobhan had been fretting while she looked over the pile of gift-wrapped presents. "Do you think they'll like them?" she asked no one in particular.

"I'm sure they'll love them," Harmony said encouragingly.

Siobhan raised a delicate eyebrow at that. "Are you just saying that because I expect you to agree with me?" she asked, a bit suspiciously.

Harmony looked as innocent as possible. "Of course not, Lady Mistress," she said sheepishly. "I never do that...unless you're asking me about your perfume." What a cheeky, little troll she was.

For her part Siobhan looked aghast. "What's wrong with my perfume?" she exclaimed. "It's very pleasant!"

"Yes, yes, it is, Lady Mistress. Just a bit strong sometimes," Harmony gave her Lady's shoulder a squeeze and kissed her on the cheek. It seemed that discipline was lacking amongst her attendants. All the women in her life seemed to troll Siobhan!

Before Siobhan could say anything more, the girls appeared and Tegaea's words distracted her sufficiently. "We totally are. Three very fine daughters. Would you like another one?" she asked, half-jokingly. Perhaps at some point an intervention would be needed to ween her off her addiction to having kids. Well, adopting them. "Hi, angel," she said warmly to Galina, giving her a hug and a kiss.

"Yes, that's Elpsis. Cory's daughter," she said quietly to Tegaea. Quiet enough that Tempest would probably not hear the last two words. Next she directed her attention to Nato, who had brought gifts!

"Hi, my little spitfire. Oh, you didn't really need to buy presents for...everyone," she said as she hugged the girl and kissed her on the cheek, though she was not really chiding her. After all, Siobhan herself was very giving. "But it's super sweet of you." Then she went over to Aba and hugged her as well. "Glad you're here, Aba, love." Tempest got a hug and a kiss, too, same with Elpsis. Much to the redhead's disappointment, it was on the cheek and not on the lips!

Anyhow, calling her little tribe of daughters and extended family to order, Siobhan addressed them. "Thank all for coming. I'm so glad we could all get together today as a family. We are one, but we've spent so much time apart, and I want to change that from now on. I love you all...so I got some presents for my girls. Don't rush, don't bicker, there's something for everyone." Yes, Mum, thank you. And now this writer can finally come to the gifts after this post got way longer than intended!

Galina's gift, if she opened it:​
Vonginator500.jpg
A fancy Tensor rifle. Ideal against big beasties and biological armour. Also good for the aspiring assassin, though hopefully that wouldn't be Galina's career choice!​
Aba's gift, if she opened it​
solari_crystal_by_daritha42-d8o8hgb.png
A crystal that only a Light Sider could use. The light orange gem had been a queen to wrap because it kept burning Sio's hands!​
Nato's gift, if she chose to open it​
Amulet.jpg
A sigil that could amplify your mental resistance and serve as a Force battery. It had a special significance because it had originally been Sio's. As a matter of fact, she had worn it since her last years at OP. This meant it contained many memories, both good and bad!​
Tempest's gift, if she chose to open it,​
Because she needed more sexy outfits and it would look good on her.​
Elpsis' gift, if she chose to open it,​
Designed by AEL. Looked stylish, provided general protection and minimal lightsabre resistance thanks to the tikulni hide. Also good for kicking people!​

Speaking of Elpsis, the mystery of what Nato had given her for a gift was not yet resolved! Presumably she had unwrapped it by now.

She followed everyone to meet with Sio and her wife, Abaigeal had not met her yet and so was more than a little nervous. The other girls seemed very nice and accepting of her which helped her to relax more and the company of Elpsis did wonders. And so she walked in the room by her side her hands still clutching the silver shawl which sat beautifully against the blackness of her hair. With Sio's words Abaigeal realised that they are all disjointed having busy lives which keeps them away from each other. Not surprising really as she is the same, the galaxy permits and demands nothing less.

Abaigeal smiled to Sio, before her eyes found a woman she assumed was her wife, Tegaea. They seemed suited to each other, a woman of great State and held herself in such a way she looked intimidating. However, Sio stepped forward and offered each of them a gift. Abaigeal's heart warmed but felt bad she had not come with anything for them all, next time would be different she vowed that there and then.

She felt the force radiate from the gift, a strong sense of the lightside settled in the small gift and through her body, it is hot to the touch but did not harm her. And so Abaigeal opened the gift and found a crystal so rare inside the wrappings. Her hand waved in a circular motion to lift the crystal into the air only inches above her opened palm, the light of it shining bright as the sun.

"Thank you mother, it is beautiful". Her hand wrapped around the crystal, holding it firmly before she hugged Sio and placed a soft kiss on her cheek in thanks.
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Natoline Kerrigan"] | [member="Tempest"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom