Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Winter Solstice

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Outfit: Link
Necklace: Link
Tag:
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"Heyy, you came up with Vera and I love that name," Valery said as she added more snow to the base to finish it up. The body and head were always the most fun because she could start adding silly things to it. Although, right now, she was trying hard to come up with good names, so focusing on snowman details was a bit tougher.

"If it's a daughter, maybe Reyna, or we call her after my sister Jade." Valery chuckled. "If it's a son... I'm not sure. I'm terrible with names myself." It's why none of her ships ever had names, and she was terrible at coming up with callsigns or anything like that as well.

But this was important.

"Maybe Zayne? Zeeno? I don't know..." She smiled sheepishly. "Maybe I should ask Briana for help. She's always good at this kind of stuff."

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

Valery slowly blinked as well.

Why is he looking so surprised? Had she never told him?

"An older sister, yes," Valery clarified with a soft smile. "Her name was Jade but I never really got to know her because I went with the Jedi when I was very young. But I used to see her in dreams or visions sometimes. Well, before the stasis because... yeah." After her time in stasis, none of her family and old friends were there anymore.

"I've also never looked back much because attachments were frowned upon back then. But if we go to Keshi someday, maybe we can learn more about my family or that small part of my past. The Noble's lived on a farm when I was there, so maybe there is still some very distant family out there." She chuckled at the idea because it would be remarkable after 4000 years. But who knows? There was only one way to find out.

"I just thought Jade was a pretty name, and maybe it's a way to remember someone who was never a part of my life, but easily could have been someone very important if times had been different." She shrugged her shoulders a little. Perhaps it was a weird idea, or Kahlil could also just not like the name. It wouldn't bother her too much, as long as they settled on something they both liked.

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

"I'll keep Jade in mind for when it's time, and I agree. But then again, she'll already love it just because it's a trip with us two." She chuckled at the thought and had that warm, motherly smile all over her face. Vera really wanted to get out there more, so what better way to have that kind of fun than to visit the Keshian homeworld? It would without a doubt become a memorable trip for the whole family.

But for now, as they finished up their snowman, her focus was just on the two of them.

"Hmm, I think it's time for that dance, but I need to get ready. I'll be right back, okay?" She moved over, raised herself on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek, then rushed off towards their cabin to prepare something a little different. For him, it'd be as easy as taking his shoes and shirt off to dance, but she had plans.

"Alright, care for a dance, love?" Valery asked after she had returned and taken his hand to pull him along somewhere a little more private. The Echani all danced together but she wanted a tiny bit more privacy. Finally, she took off the red coat she had been wearing all day and revealed the lingerie she had put on just for this dance.

Let's see how long he'd be able to resist her this time. A little payback for him keeping his shirt off earlier.

"Hmm, they're playing some slow music too. Perfect~" she teased with a sing-song voice, before stepping closer to offer one hand, while she placed the other on his shoulder. "This... is exactly what I needed," Valery said softly as the music played and they swayed along together. "Just you and I."

Kahlil_Div2.png

Shirt and shoes off was indeed the easiest for Kahlil. He didn't think much on it. Which, was as much a surprise to him as probably Valery. He stared at the shirt in his hand, simply realizing the fact he was shirtless. In public. Uncaring about the scars that littered him that he once tried to hide from fear or shame. Neither of those emotions were present anymore. He chuckled as he let the cloth fall and turned to look at Valery.

Who was dragging him to somewhere more private. He raised a brow curiously. Which turned to both brows raised right up and she slipped out. Before she stepped forward he raised a hand, casually shifting some of the plantlife to better cover their little private area.

No free peeks for anyone else.

"Just you and I, and all the people just outside unaware of just how ravishing you really are."

He flashed a smile, a grin, somewhere between that anyway, and took her hand. Set the other on her waist. And just moved to the music. Slow and steady as his eyes never left hers. ".. It is perfect, though."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

He felt so... different.

She remembered the time when there was something uncomfortable about the way he looked whenever he wasn't fully covered. But now, without barely any clothes on and in public, he hardly seemed phased by it. His eyes were fixated on Valery alone, he stood tall and walked with confidence and calmness, as she dragged him somewhere more private to reveal her little plan to him. The reaction to what she had chosen for this dance was... unsurprising, but very fun.

"Ravishing?" Valery asked with her cheeks blushing into a rosy color. He had his way with words sometimes that sent an overwhelming rush of love and heat through her body, and the way he manipulated the world to shield her against prying eyes only brightened the flames in her eyes.

"You're very... mesmerizing," Valery whispered softly, as his hand settled on her waist and they began to dance. It wasn't anything complex, but with their eyes locked and bodies swaying under the pale moonlight together, it easily provoked powerful feelings within her. "Not just because you're without a shirt but..." she looked him up and down, now bringing her hand against his scarred chest. "...I can't say it's not a fun sight."

Her loving smile turned into a more teasing smirk for just a few seconds before she continued the dance. "Do you... sometimes think back and wonder just how crazy all of this is? How we met so randomly on New Cov, and then see where we are now?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Absolutely. Especially when you blush."

He smiled just a bit more before casually dipping her back. Then pulling her right back up. Closer this time, chest to chest. Ish. As chest to chest they could get with his height. He snickered softly at her admission and gave a knowing nod. He was pretty hot. He understood that much now, in part because of her. But a brow raised at her question.

"You mean where we had wild crazy sex for the first time after just meeting each other, lost touch for several months until we met back up, again had sex pretty quick and ended up together only for me to disappear because of my family when you were pregnant, then again I come back and we get married. Only for it to seem to end when I died except I didn't and now I'm back and I'm never leaving again?"

It was quite the summary, but he was all smiles at this point.

"Our love has always been hot and fast like there's a timer on it. There isn't anymore, but I will always feel this way. Wanting you like I'll never have you again. To others it might seem crazy, but I've never had any doubt about how much I love you."

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

"I can't help it."

Not with the way he looked at her, the way they moved, and how he dipped her down and held her real close. She was looking almost straight up now, directly into his eyes while her heart was pounding in her chest and against him. Valery could barely remember the last time she felt this much tension with someone, and with every word he said, and every move he made, she was getting closer to all of it releasing at once.

Kahlil's summary, however, reminded her of the few other times when she had felt the same way. Their relationship had been a rollercoaster with both the best and most difficult moments in her life. But looking back at all of it now, and with him standing here, holding her, she knew that she'd never change it for anything.

"It has been quite a time together... but I like the never leaving again part the most," she flashed a brief and faint smirk while her eyes never left his for even a second. Much like him, she was all smiles and she felt like it was impossible to feel any better with the way he talked about their relationship. About her, and never leaving again.

But somehow, he managed to express his love in a way that made it impossible for her to contain her emotions any longer. Her eyes teared up, and without wasting a second, she jumped up to lock her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, and she hoped that he'd support her rear just a little. "I love you, so so much. I'll always be with you," she said before pressing her lips against his. Not for a gentle, loving kiss. No. This time all of her hunger and deep, passionate lust for him came out at once, as she made out with him under the pale moonlight. All to show him that she felt exactly the same way.

She'd love him every single day as if it was their last together, but knowing that it wouldn't be.

When the kiss finally ended, Valery pulled back a little and just smiled at him, "Why don't we head back to our cabin and get warm together?" she whispered into his ear with a more seducing grin tugging at the corners of her lips. "And you wouldn't mind carrying me, right? My feet are a little cold~" She chuckled softly and waggled the toes wrapped up in just stockings.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil blinked in surprise as she practically jumped him, but he didn't fight it. His hands helped to keep her up as he leaned up into the kiss, a smile on his lips all the while. Surprise, still, at just how deeply she'd kissed him. He certainly wasn't complaining. A flash of a grin formed as she pulled back and he simply nodded. Carry her back? Easy enough. Though- He raised a hand, pulling up her coat to drape around her shoulders.

"That's for my eyes only."

He winked before carrying her off back to the cottage. Everything about her was for his eyes only tonight.

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

"I'm all yours, and yours alone~" Valery said, her voice softened and seductive, as she leaned in for one last kiss before he carried her off, covered and embraced, back to their cabin. Along the way, plenty of people turned their way — a rather tall man carrying his wife through town wasn't exactly hard to miss.

But Valery didn't care, and she knew that he didn't either. All that mattered to her was that she was with him and that the rest of the night was going to be with him alone.

Together, they soon rushed through the front door, into the cabin, where Valery was quick to resume what she had wanted to last forever in the cold. Her lips locked with his, her hands shifted through his hair and down his body, and slowly but surely, she got lost in the moment with him.

"Well... if this trip doesn't do it..." she chuckled and tapped her stomach before she rolled over and looked at her husband with a loving smile. "All the official Life Day events are over on Eshan now, so we can head back if you'd like. But if you want to stay longer or go somewhere else, we can. I just want to have more time off to be with you." Her hand slowly ran down his chest and she let out a soft breath.

She hadn't felt this amazing in a long time.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Oh if this trip doesn't do it I promise we'll keep going till it does."

Kahlil just gave her a grin as he glanced her way. Kept her close to his chest, as close as he could as he rubbed her shoulder. No, they weren't going to be leaving for a least a couple more days. This was a long time coming, even before he 'died.'

"I love you, Val. Let's do something fun."

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

"Good, I've never felt this ready before," Valery admitted with a smile. It was purely because of him and how strong they were in their relationship, but also because of their experience with Vera and the stability in their lives. Vera hadn't been planned and while that alone was no real issue, she also came during an already difficult time in their lives.

Now, she truly felt ready to become a mother again.

Her expression softened even more as Kahlil rubbed her shoulder and kept her close. These simple gestures that showed his affection always made her feel warm inside, and the idea of staying a little longer to enjoy that was something she could definitely get behind. "I love you too, babe. And fun, hm?" she began to grin and inched closer, until her lips connected with his for a gentle kiss.

Valery then shifted down to kiss his neck and looked up while she bit down on her lower lip. "Before we go out exploring, let's... have some more fun here first." They had to keep going, right?

But between that and everything else they were going to do on Eshan, she knew this was going to become one of her most cherished vacations with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom