Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Winter Solstice

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Outfit: Link
Necklace: Link
Tag:
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

There were a lot of looks.

Covered in snow but held in his arms, Valery just looked around as people glanced their way, but she didn't care. He was enjoying holding her close, and she loved nothing more than to feel his love and affection like this. It's all she needed in life and more, so she couldn't stop smiling and laughing as they picked out a silly, but very big Wampa plushie for Vera and got some hot chocolate. It was tricky to not spill any of it, but with some steady walking, they managed.

"Right that way, through the street and it's the very last cabin on the left," Valery said, and soon enough, they reached their little place. Inside, a warm light was already burning, and the cabin was luckily heated to give them a pleasant welcome inside. This was the moment that Valery finally settled back down onto her feet, so she could set down the cups of hot cocoa and kick out her tall boots.

She stretched her toes, patted her stockings to get some more snow to melt, and plopped down on the couch, where she waited for Kahlil to join her. With hot cocoa and his warm embrace, the cold she felt was going to hopefully fade quickly. But there was something else that concerned her more than the cold.

"Hey babe, I've... been wanting to ask something," she said, her tone softer. "When you got back, I told you how I was never able to really move on. I moved forward in life and would have if you never came back, but... it's not the same. I've learned to accept death so many times before, but with you, I feel like I can only really accept it when it's natural. When we're old together." She looked up at him, a faint smile tugging at her lips.

"How would you feel if something happened to me?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

Back inside and comfortable, Kahlil plopped on the couch beside her once his own jacket and boots were off. He took a sip of his hot chocolate now that he could, and rather easily just pulled her into his lap to cuddle and relax. That's all he wanted to do right now. Her question though, that changed his expression some. Confusion, confliction. Then a laugh and a grin.

"Well, I did specialize in Necromancy for the longest time."

A joke, if only to try and keep something lighthearted about this all.

"I don't honestly know. Jedi are supposed to be able to let go. To love with everything they have, but be okay with letting go when someone does die. I've no idea what I'd do if you died. It's kind of frightening. .. But! We made a wish to grow old together, so clearly we'll grow old together and won't have to worry, right?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

Valery did her best to chuckle and smile at his joke, and she would have laughed in any other situation, but this topic had been on her mind far too much. She had lost so many people in her life and been able to move on, but not with him. Was there something wrong with her? Or was it completely okay to feel so strongly about her partner? She wanted to believe the latter was the case, especially with how much strength and motivation he gave her.

But she had experienced what it could do if something went wrong too.

"It is frightening..." Valery quietly said along with him while she listened. "I just feel... so strongly connected to you, and I'm not just talking about the Dyad." She drew in a small breath and nuzzled up against him some more, her legs now thrown over his lap so he could warm them up, and her body resting against his chest. "But you're right, and I also don't want our lives to be consumed thinking and talking about the end. I want to be focused on what matters to us now. Each other, as well as our kids." Valery looked up into his eyes and smiled again.

"We'll grow old together and... maybe with some more kids...?" Might as well start discussing that, right?

Kahlil_Div2.png

He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, kept her close. Nodded slowly as he listened. Focusing on the end wasn't something he wanted to do, that much he knew. He'd already experienced that feeling. Of knowing the end was coming. He wasn't going to ever think like that again. Grow old together. And watch their kids grow. Kids. Kids? He raised a brow, glancing down towards her for a moment before flashing a grin.

"More kids?"

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

She chuckled at his brief moment of surprise but caught the grin that followed right after, and met it with her own. "Mhmm, I never wanted to stop at just one," Valery admitted. "I just... with us losing our home and the war being so intense, I didn't think it was the right time." Even now, it was risky because the Alliance was making big moves, and some of those plans required her to be present. But it would still be a little while until they'd reach Exegol.

Until then...

"I think Vera would love some siblings and now that we both know what we're doing as parents, I think it's much less draining to expand the family than it would have been years ago. I just... really would love to have more kids to raise. Daughters, sons, it doesn't matter, as long as I'm watching them grow old too, together with you."

She leaned up and searched for a gentle kiss.

"What do you think?" she whispered against his lips before pulling back again.

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

Valery's face was bright red.

He always had his way with her, and even after all these years, she still just squirmed and squealed underneath him, as he began to tower over her. "Hmm... I don't really like waiting much longer either..." she bit her lip and brought up her hands to cup his cheeks and pull him into a deep, long, and loving kiss.

After it broke, she let her fiery gaze meet his and grinned, "Good way to get warm too. So let's..." Her voice trailed off, her hand slipped underneath his shirt and slowly began to slide its way-

"The Wampa sweater and slippers were a great idea," Valery said with a chuckle and a wide grin on her face, as she pulled the blankets around her. Somewhere during the night, they had made it back to their bed, so now she just relaxed. Curled up against him and with an arm drawn around herself.

"So today... there is a ball at the Palace if you feel like dancing with me there. Or the ceremonial dances in town... which are barefooted and without much clothing." She looked over her shoulder and waggled her eyebrow. "Or we can go sightseeing somewhere?"

"I dragged you around yesterday, so what do you feel like doing?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

Cuddling was one of the best parts, for sure. He smiled towards her, hugging with one arm to feel her warmth against him. "I have good ideas now and then y'know." He teased, flashing her a grin that was far too wide as he idly traced something over her skin. Runes. Repetition was the key to memorization after all. And he liked how soft her skin felt against his fingers.

".. You want to dance basically naked in the pale moon light in the snow?"

That came as a surprise. He raised a brow, but grinned all the same.

"I do like seeing the local culture."

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

"You do," Valery said softly while she enjoyed his embrace and the touch of his fingers against her skin. The fact that he was drawing runes on her didn't really escape her, not after how he had used one last night to blast her with snow. Which reminded her... now she knew who Vera got it from when she attempted to assassinate the chancellor with a massive snowball she tossed with the Force.

It totally wasn't her mom's genes.

".. You want to dance basically naked in the pale moonlight in the snow?"

Valery blinked and looked over her shoulder, her grin slowly widening, "You like seeing the local culture, or do you like seeing me scantily clad?" She chuckled and of course, already knew the answer to that question. Rolling over, Valery met his gaze and placed a hand against his chest for no particular reason beyond enjoying these moments with him.

And enjoying him.

"We'll do that, then... just us two~" she grinned. "Until then, we could challenge some Echani to a spar. Two of us versus two of them. The fighting is very much part of their culture too," Valery said with that fiery sparkle in her eyes. "Or we can take it easy and do some more shopping, build a snowman, or just relax somewhere until the evening."

Kahlil_Div2.png

Scantily clad Valery dancing in the moon light?

The smile on his face said it all. Yes. All of his yes. Not that he lingered on that too long, anyway. A brow raised. Echani? Right, this was an Echani world. Going around to pick fights with the locals wasn't really what had his interest. Though.. He smiled just a little as he shifted to pull her that much closer. Put her hand in his as he laced his fingers with hers. "there's only one kind of fight I'd like to do right now."

He flashed a grin and a wink.

"But before that- Do you want to build a snowman?"

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

The smile he had after her comment got her to chuckle — of course, he loved it. She was going to very much enjoy the dancing as well, and with their plan to expand the family, it was exactly what she needed to tease him and build up to something even more fun later tonight. It was going to-

Valery's thoughts were interrupted, as he pulled her closer, her chest against his, and those silver eyes piercing through her own as he looked down at her. A shaky breath escaped her lips and her face lit up like that of an embarrassed schoolgirl when he winked and flashed his signature grin.

"No, no, no..." she said as their fingers interlaced. "You can't tease me like that and then start about building a snowman." With some of her own natural strength, Valery pushed to roll him onto his back, now with her on top. She flashed a grin of her own and leaned down to bring her lips only an inch above his. "First some sparring, then we'll build that snowman..." she whispered against his lips before pulling him into a kiss~

"Yeah, we're definitely skipping on the Echani fighting now..." Valery said with a grin, as she got herself dressed and ready to head outside into the cold. Their only little 'fight' had lasted long enough, so now she wanted to relax and give it some time before she'd get him crazy with her dance moves.

And the lingerie she had prepared to tease him with.

"Also, I wanted to ask. Do you, uh, think we should move again?" Valery began as they headed outside and into town to find a good place to build a snowman or do something else that was mindless enough. "We could have the baby sleep in Vera's room or use the guest room, but what if we get another after that? The apartment is a bit small for a family of four or five." Her tone made it clear she wasn't thinking about stopping after one more kid in addition to Vera.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil just let out a bright kind of laugh.

"But snowman are the best part!"

He was obviously teasing. Especially as he leaned right up in the kiss.

Skipping on Echani fighting was fine with him. Kahlil rolled his shoulders and stretched out for a moment before just grinning her way. He didn't bother putting a shirt on yet. Not yet. He was pretty interested in just how long she could handle that kind of sight. But he got dressed pretty quick once he realized they were on their way out. Half naked in the cold could wait till the dance for sure.

"I don't want you guys to keep moving. Coruscant should stay our home for now. Maybe a bigger apartment?"

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

"You're loving the teasing today, huh?" Valery asked with a grin, as she studied his bare torso for as long as he allowed her. There was no point in hiding just how crazy it could drive her, not from him, so she didn't even hide the way she looked at him. Luckily, with what she had planned for their dance later, she'd have a chance for some payback.

It already made her look forward to their time together tonight after the dancing.

"That's a good point, and I was thinking Coruscant too," Valery said as they left their cabin and walked through town together. As usual, she took hold of his hand and happily walked along the street with him. "It keeps us all close even when we're working or training, and Vera loves it there now."

Spotting an open stretch of ground where kids and couples were either throwing snowballs at each other or building snowmen as well, Valery decided to pull Kahlil along and turned to him. "Before we get to the best part," she said, quoting his snowman comment from earlier this morning, "...if I get pregnant, I'm going to need you closer to home more often. I won't stop you from being out there with Padawans, but..." she drew in a deep breath.

"I can't be alone so much again during that time. It was really hard on me, and I'm going to need your support."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"It's not often I get to see your blushing beautiful face."

He just gave her a wink. Then nodded as he listened. Coruscant worked. It wasn't his favorite place to live, for sure. But it worked for Vera. And it was growing on him some. He raised a brow though. Best part? Which was the best part for her anyway? Oh. His smile didn't fade, but the flirty aspect of it all faded. Instead he reached out, pulled her close. Squeezed her with his arms wrapped firmly around her.

"I'm not going anywhere, Val."

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

The compliment after the teasing already had her blushing again, but it was when he pulled her into a tight hug to reassure her, that she really began to melt away. Ever since that day in Imperial Space, Valery hadn't really been herself. Her life had been consumed by drama, uncertainty, and worries over just about everything. From her own personal life to even just the safety of her little star. But now that she stood in his embrace, all of it faded away.

The tension, the worries, the exhaustion — it was gone, and she felt like that bright, fiery woman again.

"Thank you, love. I... feel so much better." she pulled back and tucked some of her long hair behind her ear while she looked him in the eyes. She was all smiles now. "But I'm about to feel even better-" With that, Valery quickly shifted her leg between his, and tried to tackle him into the snow... only to realize that he was standing much stronger than she thought.

Her attempt to get revenge for snow up her dress failed miserably, and now she was smiling very innocently.

"I uh, heh... wanna build a snowman?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil smiled back, just watching her. All he cared was that she and their children were happy. However many they ended up with, at that. Then, pressure. He blinked slowly as he tilted his head down to watch her. As she tried to trip him. Take him down.

He just grinned before casually lifting her up eye level.

"A snowman, huh?"

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

The puppy eyes did not work.

His hands slipped underneath her armpits, and without much effort at all, he lifted her off her feet and held her at eye level. Because of her physique and body type, she wasn't exactly light, but that didn't matter to him at all. He lifted her with ease and grinned in a way that made her squirm.

But she couldn't escape.

"Heh, it was just a joke, babe..." Valery tried. Looking around, some people noticed how he held her up, and she quickly turned back to Kahlil to not see the laughs and grinning. "I love yoouuuu," she grinned a little herself, knowing that he'd be able to see right through her.

"You wanted to build a snowman, right?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

The grin didn't fade. Nor did he look away from her. Even as the sound of laughter from the onlookers filled his ears. They didn't matter. She did. Especially when she was blushing this much.

"I love you too."

Kahlil pulled her close for a quick kiss before gently setting her down from his hold.

"Snowman. Let's make a snowman." She'd get punished later, for sure.

i4GUF5O.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag:

His grin didn't fade at all, even though she tried every trick in the book to sweet talk her way out of this situation. But... that was probably exactly why he was grinning. He loved to see her blush and squirm like this, and she knew that she wasn't going to get away with her attempt to make him eat snow.

Luckily, the punishment was going to wait.

"I love you too."

She smiled brightly and reached up to cup his cheeks and return the kiss before being set back down. She straightened out her coat and dress and began to work on a snowman with him. It was rare for her to do anything this silly, but not having to think about serious things for once felt... refreshing.

"So... you got any ideas for a name? What if we get a son this time? Or another daughter?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

He shrugged his shoulders a little, glancing around the area before crouching to pick up some snow. Start rolling it to make the base of the snowman as they talked. Names, huh? He shrugged again.

"I dunno. I'm not the best with names. Shoulda seen what I called the things I made. You have any ideas?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom