Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome! | Agents of Chaos & Friends

A suitable distance and enough bodies, Sal reckoned, as he slipped his hand away from her and kept step with Bella Bella . He took a swig from his glass and slipped the now free hand into his trouser pocket. “Shouldn’t think so,” he replied with a raise of a dark brow. “I barely know you.” he wondered briefly what Togruti was, probably her native tongue, he hazarded. Truth was he had only met a handful of Togruta in his life and all of them spoke basic, making no mention of the language of their home world and Norongachi wasn’t curious enough to dig any further.

“But,” he began “I do owe you a drink for rescuing me back there. I was about-“ he took his hand from his pocket and put a centimeter of space between index and thumb. “-this close to causing a scene.” his glass rose and its contents slipped down his throat and by quirk of timing another server carrying a tray walked past them and left with one more burden atop it.

“Or we can go our separate ways, either way it was a pleasure to be your damsel in distress for the evening Just Bella” a ghost of a smile played on his lips, he’d find the bar regardless.

Scintilla | Enroute to the Red Lady
Attire
Tags: Salem Norongachi Salem Norongachi | Oeana Janin Oeana Janin | Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter + Open​

Pause.

"You are attending though, right?" came over the com system.

No answer.

"I made sure they ordered your membrosia..." a ruffle of fabric and then, "...Anesia! We're already late!"

Perhaps that was what roused her or perhaps Ferrius was merely straightening the collar of her blazer-- enclosing the deep blue over black silk-- and the tailored slacks of the same hue. She sighed, then hinted at a laugh before it wove within her words, "Never arrive to a party on time."

Clean. Crisp.

The door hissed when it slid open, revealing her company for the evening-- even though it was very likely they would go their seperate ways upon arrival to the Red Lady. "You should know... Sal----You're not wearing the dress...." the woman exclaimed, nose wrinkling in disappointment and a man behind her patted her bare shoulder. Leyah never finished the news she brought with her.

"I'm not wearing the dress," Anesia offered a soft smile, tossing the length of her dark hair back. And she did know. That link prohibited her from ignoring him. Bright emeralds flicked to one, then the other.

"Leyah. Drom." A nod followed and they exited the suite.

Clack. Clack. Click. Click.

By the time they would arrive it was near an hour and twenty minutes in.

It was enough with Sal... there was something else. Someone else. Jy'Vun couldn't put her manicured finger on it though.

Until then. We shall see.

We shall see.

Both of her brows furrowed, her steps nearly faultered. Anesia's heart beat just a bit harder, a bit faster.

No.

Wearing: X|x
Salem Norongachi Salem Norongachi

You were a damsel in distress? Nuh uh, it was you who rescued me back there!” Bella said in an almost self-centered tone. “I was about to pass out! Gosh, none of them were even wearing pheromone-dampening perfume! Do you know what the people in my squadron would have done to me when they heard that I got wasted on alcohol-enhanced Zeltron pheromones?! I would have never heard the end of it!” The diminutive Togruta declared as she followed after Salem towards the bar, although regrettably, she not yet had a single drink in her short life.

In truth, she didn't know if she wanted to start that kind of habit. There were too many drunken pilots as it was.

“You know, I wasn’t lying when I said that I like meat.” Bella suggested in a low tone, unconsciously licking her lips as the words slipped out. Her tone had unintentionally taken on a leading note, which caused Bella to immediately go silent when she sensed the immediate awkwardness in the air generated by her poorly thought out choice of words.

“Meat...which I can pay for myself.” Bella added awkwardly, hoping to defuse the tension in the air between herself and Salem.

A grin found its way onto Sal's face as he navigated his way through the party, avoiding waiters, party goers and the occasional scantily clad burlesque dancer. He hadn’t a clue where he was going, if he were honest with himself, but he trusted that his feet did and followed their lead.

“You fly?” he asked side stepping an impromptu conga line that wound its way across the floor like a crazed centipede. “Small universe.” he finished before the meat part of the conversation dropped into being.

Norongachi had been around, he’d seen things that no human had any right to witness, so he didn’t freeze at the innuendo but the smile on his lips flickered as his animal brain thought of an appropriate response.

“I dunno, Just Bella Bella , I’m pretty expensive.” he teased and then, because he wasn’t quite drunk enough yet, an insidious voice added ‘and spoken for’. He could feel her in the back of his mind, an itch he couldn’t scratch, a presence that lingered and would never leave despite distance and time.

The bar loomed ahead, back lit by bright purple lights and a bartender tossing cocktail shakers in the air like a demented juggler. Thankfully it was sparse on custom and Sal found a seat at one of the dozen tables dotted around it.

“What's your poison?” he asked the Togruta

Last edited:
aG2ZiQC.png

Wearing this | Angelo Cavataio Angelo Cavataio , +Open

Her head in his, the two walked together to the dancefloor, pausing for a moment as Angelo adjusted his clothing. It made the smallest of smiles appear on her face, even after all this time entertaining the blonde when she knew all too well the cause for it. Always, it had fascinated Asteria the way the two were. They couldn't be more different in so many ways, a Cavataio and a deWinter; a Dathomiri and a Sith; fire and ice... and yet, they worked. Angelo was the fire that kept Asteria alive, kept the ice from wrapping around her heart for all eternity.

Their dance begun, and the blonde knew Angelo wasn't good at it so it would be gentle and without any wild moves. That was perfectly fine; she followed his actions none the less, sliding with him. Unlike the Dathomiri, Asteria knew how to dance. It had been part of her training growing up yet she never let that get in the way of the two of them enjoying their evenings.

With the beat of the music, her body leaned forward and straight into his arms. Her arms wrapped around him instinctivly, fingers moving against her neck as the whisper had come. How badly did sh ebury herself into this project? "No more than usual, I'd say," she admitted. Angelo would know just how much that would have been; the sleepless nights, the corrections. Asteria would not have any less than perfection in her work. "What news?" A whisper escaped her, unable to wait anymore. He had told her of news as soon as he had arrived. Asteria had kept herself occupied for the minutes that had passed yet it had been long enough for her, far too long. Two years and still counting. For a Mother, that felt like an eternity, especially when she had not been given any time at all. The only thing she had of her little one was a scent and image in her mind, forever strong. Her dark green gaze, with traces of brown at the edges, a perfect combination of her parents in those eyes with pale hair, nearly not visible in the babe. Too long, Asteria reminded herself once more as she waited for a response before the image would consume her.

resy1Y.png

Wearing: White dress
Tags: The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid , Katachi Ren Katachi Ren , Oeana Janin Oeana Janin , Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

re3GLA.png

The woman they had waved to had come and gone, leaving The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid and Scherezade alone again. Turning to Morgan, the Sithling shrugged.

"I don't like it when people are alone," she admitted to the other Hunter, "I used to be the eternally ignored wall flower. It's not a fun place to be in."

But no, she hadn't been into that woman in the way that Morgan suggested. She hadn't been into one like that for… A very long time. There had been a moment of almost with someone else who had joined the Agents, but he was gone now.

Looking around, the Sithling's glowing green eyes landed on someone else who was alone - Katachi Ren Katachi Ren , and waved him over. They were going to have at least a few more people at their table, if it meant that no one would go home feeling like they spent the entire evening alone.

Scherezade could feel her uncle meeting with her aunt, the distance between them closing. It was only then that she could completely sever her attention away from her aunt Asteria.

Approached next by Oeana Janin Oeana Janin , Scherezade just stared at the woman for a moment. No matter how different it was for her in the Agents of Chaos compared to where she'd been before, she was still not getting used to people approaching and being friendly. Sometimes, she didn't think she'd ever get used to it.

"Just Scherezade please," the Sithling suddenly smiled shyly, "I don't really do the titles thing."

Looking between her and Morgan, she nodded. "Ms. Janine, that's Morgan, she's one of the Wild Hunt."

Seeing another woman sitting - not alone, but like she could use more company, Scherezade waved Inanna Harth Inanna Harth over as well.

Wearing: Dress
Tags: Anesia Jy'Vun Anesia Jy'Vun + Open

reKFam.png

Madalena was late. It didn't matter to her so much, as this was meant to be a social gathering and being roughly an hour and twenty minutes late was practically like arriving on time.

She had taken care to do anything that was within her power to project an everything's as usual air around her. The dress had been laced ever so slightly tighter, emphasizing the large woman's natural hourglass figure. Her hair that evening was perfection, cascading down to the middle of her back in luscious waves.

Her face… Her face still showed the damage though. It had, quite literally, fallen off during the battle at the Altar of Spirits, and while it had mostly been glued on, courtesy of healing and science and the Force, the scars still decorated her face and neck. Only her eyes seemed completely unharmed, their glow still as strong and as vibrant as ever.

Her heels tapped against the street as she moved quickly, having walked all the way from her penthouse in the city center (like grandmother like granddaughter, apparently), when she paused in her moves, realizing what she was sensing.

Anesia Jy'Vun Anesia Jy'Vun .

Her participation in the battle had helped them immensely. Madalena smiled, and took a few more steps forward.

"Anesia?" she asked, both surprised and with warmth.

Wearing: X

Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid Katachi Ren Katachi Ren Oeana Janin Oeana Janin

The waiter came and went with their order. Inanna adjusted the sleeves of her gown, baring more of her shoulders in the process. Her eyes were on Hal, though—he returned her stare with a suspicious smirk.

“You didn’t just invite me here for dinner, did you?”

“At a restaurant at the other end of the galaxy? Of course not,” she replied. Finally satisfied, she lowered her hands and leaned forward across the table. “You know what I like about the Scintilla? No one here gives a damn. Sure, the Agents may be terrorists by nature, but you know none of them will sell out to any other faction. They’re loyal to themselves and nobody else—they all have that one virtue, at least. Anyway…” She produced a compact mirror and pretended to fix her hair. “I want to talk to you about Ord Tiddell.”

“Ah, the least interesting thing we could possibly talk about,” he muttered, sipping his ice water. No alcohol for Mr. Yomin. After catching a whiff of the gaggle of pink-skinned dames stumbling drunkenly into the dining room amid a cloud of pheromones, Inanna couldn’t blame him for not wanting to drink. Phew.

“I know, I know—typing up contracts for the Sith so they could dupe some investors into financing a doomed colony, riveting stuff.” She waved her hand dismissively. “I want you to know that I hate my job too, and the role I played in tricking those people. But I'm not just in it for the money, I have plenty of that saved up. In fact, I only took up a position with them so that I could get inside their organization…”

For once, she caught him off guard. Wide-eyed, he leaned back slowly, silverware clattering as his hand accidentally brushed it. “You gotta be kidding me. You're a spy?”

"No." She hesitated. "Well, not exactly. It's not as if I'm working for someone else to try and take the Empire down from within. No, I'm in there of my own free will, for a very specific purpose, looking for someone in particular—"

Inanna spotted a woman waving to her out of the corner of her eye. Brunette, full-figured, wearing a short white dress. She seemed vaguely familiar, though Inanna couldn’t quite place her.

Hal followed her line of sight. “Who’s she?”

“I dunno,” Inanna replied with a nervous smile. “Want to find out?”

He grimaced. “I mean, I’d rather not get involved in spy stuff right now, especially not on an empty stomach.”

“No spy stuff. I really have no clue who she is.” Hopefully, the stranger's waving right at the moment she was trying to reveal her secret to Hal was purely coincidental and didn't involve the brunette having a hidden ability to read other peoples' lips.

“Then why’s she waving you over like she knows you?”

Inanna’s eyebrows rose. “Just being friendly, I guess. There are some nice, decent people left in the galaxy, you know. And as long as we’re waiting on the food, why not socialize? It'll help to kill time.”

He looked doubtful. But before he could protest and demand that she finish discussing her espionage within the Sith Empire, she stood up from their booth. The Zeltron sighed in begrudging acceptance as she pulled him along by his sleeve, approaching the table where the brunette and two other women were already seated.

“Hello,” Inanna greeted them with a smile. “I take it you’re looking for extra company. I’m Inanna, aspiring novelist. This is Hal—”

“I’m her male secretary,” he deadpanned.

“...How are you all doing tonight?”

Last edited:
WEARING: Simple Black Dress
Location: Arriving and looking around. Sampling different foods.

Niki had taken some time for herself, deliberately away from the draft house. The eggbin, drawing sphere. Whatever anyone had decided to call the sphere held hostage by engineers. A busy schedule with that group among the scintilla had gone at break neck pace lately. Their spurned endeavors leaving some of the creative minds inside it burnt out after such long drawing board periods. The sights offered before those gathered here was spectacular, and the woman was awe inspired to say the least about the splendors around them.

The foods smelled and tasted delicious as she picked appetizers from different plates to satiate the hunger she was feeling. A snagged glass of something bubbly took the edge off of a dry throat as the small smile she had come in with grew slowly. Long black hair lightly braided to avoid being dipped into drinks and food was draped over one shoulder as she wandered through the crowds.

It took a bit of whimsy, she supposed, to have such creative people hang around. Her eyes wandered over the shifting groups, spying a Togruta( Bella Bella ) and a human( Salem Norongachi Salem Norongachi ) sitting at the bar while in another place, a group( Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid Katachi Ren Katachi Ren Oeana Janin Oeana Janin Inanna Harth Inanna Harth ) sprung up around a table. Pink lenses focused on everything and nothing. The sights taking some of the edge she still felt off of her.

Wearing: X|x
Salem Norongachi Salem Norongachi

“Oh! I meant like...meat meat, ya’ know?” Bella replied in another futile attempt to pull herself out of the hole she had dug herself into. However, she could nevertheless feel blush beginning to well up in her cheeks. Fortunately, with her pink skin, it was not as visible as it would have been otherwise. However, she could still feel a palpable sense of embarrassment.

“Like...the kind that goes in your mouth and that you eat...” Her words tailed off when she saw the bar looming ahead, swallowing nervously as she approached it. With a deep intake of air, she took a seat next to Salem, her expression taking on the aspect of a deer caught in headlights as her nose took in the smell of alcohol around her.

To say the least, it was an extremely pungent aroma to her untrained senses.

“A-are you sure we should be doing this? I-I’m in the Armada you know...” Bella stammered nervously, her features taking on an expression of disquiet as she gazed at the neatly-arranged rows of alcoholic beverages neatly displayed on the wall behind the bar.

“Can I get...just lemonade, a large glass, with light ice?” She said to Salem, not wanting to look at the bartender, who was a particularly intimidating-looking Besalisk with four heavily-muscled arms and a massive frame that spoke of heavy lifting and drinking in equal measure.

Last edited:
Sal just let Bella Bella keep digging, it was perverse he knew, but there wasn't anything more entertaining going on. He refrained from grinning at her stutters and splutters as she tried to explain herself until they eventually sat down.

“Wouldn’t ya know it, I’m Armada too.” he said with a smirk and then ordered a whiskey and a lemonade, in a large glass with light ice. The Barman for his part didn’t comment on the drink choice, his arms went to work and minutes later they returned the asked for drinks without any of the barman charm that would have been expected.

“It's been,” he thought about it for a moment as he took a drink, the length of time he’d been away had been considerable. “A while since I flew a fighter.” truth be told he felt more comfortable these days on the bridge of a capital ship, controlling the field of battle without being directly involved but when he’d started he’d flown in the hot seat, where every decision meant life or death.

“I feel like an old man chasing glory,” he smiled quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom