Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for reading!

As stated, I'm looking for really anything as it comes to RP, so long as it's well thought out and dedicated. I'm new to the board, so forgive me if there are better avenues to accomplish this.

My character is the sun of a Mandalorian warrior, who left in self-exile following the accidental death of a close friend during his youth. Alone in the Galaxy, he became intertwined in a life of crime and violent jobs, ranging from bounty hunting to mercenary work, where he made a name for himself locally. Though far-removed from the influences of faction wars or larger syndicates, I'm open for faction invites, whether as a member or as a hired gun; I also love creating tech - even after being here for such a short amount of time I've already used the factory as an avenue to extend my character in a more tactile direction, giving weight to his creations which reflect his character.

So again, I'm willing to accept any offers for RP (though, again, I maintain a preference for mature, well-thought out and long-term stories) and I hope my character's low post count won't ward you away.

------------------------------------------------------------ •

TL;DR - Suggest a RP, then we RP.

[member="Jansal Corego"]
I could definitely see something happening between my clone trooper, ARC-15. A little backstory on him: he was trained in the Mandalorian ways, fought in the Clone Wars, was captured before Order 66 was issued and placed in stasis, and escaped 800 years later. Now he's back, and only recently learned of his long absence. It would definitely be interesting to see him encounter a brother of Mando'a.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
[member="Jansal Corego"]

I can sell you guns that'll make other Mandos super jealous. Also, if you're willing to work for RCFC, we're always looking for folks to design and test weaponry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom