Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Jedi For Food [Donate to the Jedi Praxeum]

PraxeumLogoLarger.png
The Jedi Praxeum is seeking kind individuals and/or companies willing to donate to the Jedi Praxeum either useful for Jedi items -or- good wishes.
Post links to the donated items in this thread.

[member="Ember Farseer"]

As Mara isn't Force sensitive anymore, you can safely assume she's donated a ton of Force crafting gear and products. Most of her creations are linked in her bio. I especially hope you find good uses for a Vergence Lensforge.

S u p e r i o r
[member="Ember Farseer"]

As a humanitarian myself, I would gladly like to offer a hand in assisting with your efforts by providing the Praxeum with TS-OB 001 'Oberon' Medical Droids to provide medical aid and relief whenever you need it. Trini-Tech would also wish to provide further by offering a contract to the Jedi Praxeum for producing and manufacturing anything they may need in the future with the stipulation of them remaining true to their mission statement.

[member="Ember Farseer"]

The Hot Destruction Company would like to donate five of a new product line of Frigates, Soft Stick Command Frigates. In addition, these Command Frigates are exclusive to the Jedi Praxeum for production. If more is requested, production costs and labor is all that is needed covered, no additional charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom