Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why So Many Families?

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] - Habbo; that would be it. I was bugman1998 and Darth_Revan. :p

Vilox Pazela said:
[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Mrrew"]

And they think this is bad... try intswrp...
Lol, the Brens... So many yellow neckties...

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] - Was going to mention the kreshes, but they died down by the time I was around Habbo more. :p The brens... god someone made a new bren every week. xD And as bugman1998 I did the AU part of swrp. I was a pretty bad roleplayer back then, though. Lmao.

[member="Oka Osaa"] - RUN. RUNNNN. Lmao. The SWRP there is where I came from before I got here.

[member="Oka Osaa"] - In my opinion, habbo intswrp is nothing compared to Chaos. It tends to be about 90% ooc chatting, and 10% actual roleplay. Then again, it's an entirely different type of roleplay from Chaos, so it's hard to compare. I definitely prefer Chaos any day.

That name does sound familiar though... :p

Right when I left, the Barics were starting to breed like rabbits too. Thank goodness there's only a few major dynasties here. It got so confusing on Habbo. XD

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Verie Lacroix

V
Just be glad it's not the Draclau and Marzullo filth.

Although now they'll probably come out of the woodwork like so many cockroaches.

Verie Lacroix

V
Lorelei Darke said:
Haven't seen any Marzullo's around here, but there are a handful of inactive Draclaus. Thought I saw a Hinata or two as well.
Darkes and Darke affiliates uber alles. ;)

Nimble Nike

Truly, Truly Outrageous
Maybe I'm someones long lost relative

maxresdefault.jpg

[member="Nimble Nike"]

TooFab4me

Families are dumb. Lone wolves are cool. Even though one of my best friends happens to be Kaine Zambrano, the head of the house... Doesn't change a thing. [member="Darth Vornskr"]. Your family is terrible and I'm not coming for Sithmas.

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO
Due to deaths in my family and my lack of interest in breeding, there is only one Alcori, and that will remain the way it is until I pass on. Even my wife hasn't taken my name, for which I'm fine with, eg [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]?

So, that's good, I guess? Sad for me, good for others possibly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom