Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Do I Get All The Fun? (Pandeima)

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
Melanoma was a forgiving person. It also helped Polarine in the fact that she had begun flooding the room with her pheromones once more, not that she could tell. Feeling the gentle touch on her shoulders, she turned to face her subject, trying to find the ability to be mad. But, of course, there was no reason to be found. No amount of anger in her own being. She sighed heavily as on hand moved to rest on her hip while the other scratched at her head.

"For goodness sake...how long? How long are you going to need me? And where are we going for that matter?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"A year, approximately. We'll be traveling to my personal world in the Unknown Regions, a place called Serpena." She smiled, continuing to talk as she rubbed the woman's shoulders. "We'll be maintaining some very unique lifeforms, and your skills as a doctor will very much be put to the test."

Well, that was an understatement to say the least.

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"]

Anemone Nivalis

A year. A whole year away from things. After certain recent events, an escape was what she needed. While the plan was to return home to Coruscant, getting away from the core worlds seemed like a better option. And this woman was offering her the escape she so wanted. Anemone had no idea how this would effect her surgical career. She still had another two years on her fellowship, which had already been transferred to Cardea. Then again, it wasn't like she could show her face anywhere in Omega space right now. A small sigh escaped her lips as she finally made her choice.

"I have my own ethics. I'm not doing anything that goes against what I feel right. That means no experimentation on living subjects. Okay?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"You will not do any unwilling research. If you have no desire to do such research, you won't be doing it." Circe smiled, taking Anemone's hands in her own once again as she gently stared into the other woman's eyes.

"Welcome to my world, darling. I hope you enjoy it."

Anemone Nivalis

Welcome to her world? Once more, Anemone had found herself in a situation way above her head. This time, she wasn't completely unaware. For the time being, she would just go along with things. After all, if this one could control her actions so easily, what wold stop her from doing far worse. She stepped over to her bah, sliding her datapad into it. As she did, she ruffled through until her eyes fell upon her comm within. There was no promise that she'd be within range, but if things went bad, ad they sometimes did for her, she at least wanted to know she tried for help.

"Okay...lets just leave before I change my mind.."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"No, literally, I mean 'Welcome to my world.' It's my planet, after all." She sighed. "It was a joke... Never mind. Let's go, darling." Gently taking the woman's hand, the two of them began to walk out and away from the clinic, Circe's pheromones still pouring through Anemone's nostrils as she took the woman to her personal shuttle. Soon, it would lift off, and the two of them would be on their way to Serpena itself.

You had to love such intriguing places.

"So tell me, Anemone... What do you know about sentient plant life?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom