Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Do I Get All The Fun? (Pandeima)

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
If anyone she knew saw her by this point, they'd have thought she was on spice. The strong stuff, at that.

Slowly, she strode over towards Polarine, licking at her lips all the while. Once she got to her subject, Anemone bent over slightly, her hands resting on the girl's thighs. A small chuckle left her lips as she leaned forward, planting a soft kiss on her. She allowed her lips to linger for a few seconds before pulling back to break the kiss, her smile still remaining. "How was that?'

@[member="Pandeima"]

"Delectable."

Circe paused, smiling as she sat back down in the chair. The pheromones would begin to dissipate as Anemone would recover, realizing what she did as the green-skinned woman continued looking her over.

"Now let's be honest, Anemone... You liked that. I know."

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"]

Anemone Nivalis

The smile across her face began to wither at a lightning pace as her eyes glanced over her own frame. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw what she was wearing. The worst part was, she remembered everything as if she did it freely. Explaining something like this was completely unreal. Anemone looked back toward Polarine, her face red as can be. How did she explain this one? And of all the things she could have done, why did this have to happen? If this were a comic book, not even a thought bubble would be present. Talk about being screwed...

Quickly she left the room, planning on changing back into her proper attire. And planning to make sure she never challenged another alien to a game like this again. "Sit tight! I'll be back....soon enough."

@[member="Pandeima"]

"You liked it. That I know, Anemone. No reason to deny it..."

Circe smiled. "It only removes the blocks you've put in place to prevent you from acting upon things."

Anemone Nivalis

It wasn't a few moments later that she returned, changed into her normal scrubs and lab coat. Anemone's eyes locked onto those of her patient, her face still a bit red. She couldn't believe what she'd just done. Kissing a patient? She had to have lost her mind. Yet, there was one thing she couldn't deny. She was intrigued. Not only at the subject, at the girl as well. "Okay. Lesson learned. Never challenge you to truth or dare. Or a drinking game. So, basically, your pheromones reduce one's inhibitions..."

Her lips curved into a coy smile as she chuckled. "Cool."

@[member="Pandeima"]

Circe slowly stood up, keeping her eyes on Anemone as she calmly and patiently placed her hands on the woman's shoulders. A nice little massage would certainly help soother her and loosen her up.

"Would you like to experience that again?"

Anemone Nivalis

Anemone had found herself in weird situations before, but this was...different. She didn't know what to make of the girl as she approached her. It was obvious she could be dangerous. And Anemone herself wasn't the solider she used to be. She was a bit relived as Polarine's hands landed on her shoulders, rubbing them slightly. That could be taken as a sign that she wasn't wanted dead. Her expression turned to shock as her face reddened once more as she heard the words from the girl's mouth. "W-what? I-I-I...." Her lips continued to move, but no words came out. She was confused, and didn't have any idea of what to do at this point. She could take the offer, but what would that mean? Or lead to, for that matter. What if she only wanted to use her? So many things that could go wrong...so little time.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"Anemone... I don't intend to use you, if that's what you think. I just want to have some fun. And there's so much you could study about me... if you came along for the ride."

She smiled, moving her hands to Anemone's back and giving it a soft massage as well. She wanted this woman to come with her, because as a doctor there was so much she could do to assist Circe... both as doctor and test subject.

Anemone Nivalis

Well, confirmed one thing. She wasn't being used, but that still didn't answer the question she had. Anemone was always the clingy type, and clung tightly to those who showed her affection, The same type of affection that Polarine was showing her at this exact moment. Which left her confused. The confusion only increased as she could feel the woman's hands roaming about her back, though she couldn't help but smile. Anemone wondered if this invitation was for something simply for fun, or if it was something more....permanent...

What the hell was wrong with her?! Why had that even crossed her mind?! She hadn't known Polarine for more than ten minutes. How could she possibly be thinking about running off with her?! "I'm sorry...I don't know the first thing about you. There's no way we could do...that. At least not yet, I mean."

@[member="Pandeima"]

"Well, let's get to know each other, then, shall we?"

She smiled, slowly slipping around to the front of @[member="Anemone Nivalis"] and giving her a soft smile. She wasn't using pheromones, nor was she using mental work - only her words, her tone of voice... And her way with people.

"I'm Polarine. My mother was a gorgeous Sylphe, while my father was a handsome Zelosian. I studied at the Zelos Institute for Academic Research and received a double-major degree in genetic engineering and general medical studies. I went to work for Zel Medical afterwards, then chose to travel the galaxy and help where I could."

She smiled, pressing forward against the attractive human and looking deep into her eyes, a hand gently coming to Anemone's cheek. "Tell me about yourself, my darling little Anemone..."

Anemone Nivalis

Visibly flustered, Anemone stepped back a bit as the woman pushed toward her. The words from Polarine seemed slip completely through the ears of the young doctor. That is, until her hand came to rest on her face. Which brought her back to reality. Even the look from the Zel's eyes seemed to send her into a trance.

"Uh....Well, I was born and raised on Coruscant, if that matters. I attended school there, and until I left the Republic, I'd never ever been off world. I started my career there, and even went through my fellowship there. I was part of the Republic Army for a while, and even made Captain, but that obviously didn't work out. So, I left and ended up with The Protectorate, since they had an opening. So, now, here I am." She gave a short nervous laugh before hanging her head. "Sorry. I'm not exactly the most interesting woman in the galaxy."

@[member="Pandeima"]

"It doesn't. All that matters is your beauty, Anemone..." Those eyes, those entrancing eyes that seemed to pull those who looked into them into the pit were focused directly on Anemone's own orbs, Circe's hands helping keep the contact together.

"Come with me, Anemone. I need a doctor exactly like you for some work I'm doing."

Anemone Nivalis

For Force sakes. Anemone had always been a pushover who became easily enamored and attached to people. Even now, this was the case. She could do little more than stare at Polarine, her own lips begging to quiver a bit. She had to say no. There was no way she could simply fly off to who knows where with this woman. And who knew what work she was talking about? Hell, her plot could be to overthrow the entire galaxy and make herself supreme empress. Did Anemone really want to be associated with such a thing? Of course not. But for some odd reason, the word no still hadn't found it's way through her lips.

"I mean, I guess I could help you out. But I couldn't go away forever. I have work to do here for The Protectorate. And a job. And my friends. I couldn't...did you say I was beautiful?!"

She was. Beautifully dull at times, that is.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Why yes... You're quite beautiful, darling." The plant-woman's hands gently embraced Anemone's own as she peered deeper into her eyes, passing through their delicate orbs as she peered directly into Anemone. "And no one else notices so much of that in you... but I do."

And with that, her dynamic action grew most bold. She moved forward, her eyes closing as she gently pressed her lips to Anemone's own.

Anemone Nivalis

Well, that was one way to stop the constant rambling that she was doing. The woman's words had taken her by surprise and essentially cut her words off. But when their lips met, and Anemone's hands were grasped, her mind seemingly went blank. There was no resistance. No pushing her back, or trying to pull away. She simply melted into the kiss, her body beginning to press against Polaine's as it seemingly went into auto-pilot.

Did she seriously kiss this girl again? For the second time in just minutes? What was she thinking?! Had she utterly lost her mind? The answer to that question might be a resounding yes, but who knows? At this point, what was right and wrong definitely wasn't on her mind.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

The kiss lasted longer this time, Circe giving a soft lean back as she continued to stare into and enrapture Anemone's own eyes. "Will you come with me, Anemone? I need you and your medical expertise for more than simple doctoring..."

Of course, she said nothing about the experiments. Though she did snicker a little inside.

Anemone Nivalis

Oh...so close. In all actuality, the deal was more than likely sealed. After all, she essentially had Anemone in the palm of her hand. That is, until she called her profession simple. That was probably the only thing that could've brought her out of this trance, and to her luck, it was said. Being the clingy type she was, Anemone took a few steps back from Polarine, though she didn't attempt to remove her hands from the grasp. Her eyes gazed into those of the girl who, until just a few moments ago, had been her subject.

"I....this is crazy. There's no way I can just go with you. And my job is anything but simple. There's nothing simple about saving someone's life, or having your hands inside them and literally holding their heart in your palm. I mean, I'm sure anyone can handle whatever you need done. So, you don't really need me."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"No no... I don't think you understand. I'll talking about going from simple doctoring - helping write prescriptions, doing basic research - in comparison to the extraordinarily complex project I want you to work on. I'm a doctor too, and I don't want you just think that I'm insulting you."

She let go with one hand, runijg it up underneath @[member="Anemone Nivalis"]'s Shannon and helping linktheir eyes together once again. "I will give you all you've ever dreamed of, darling."

Anemone Nivalis

The words just continued to be interpreted as insulting, even though Polarine had already expressed that that wasn't her intention. Nonetheless, the word 'simple' didn't belong in any sentence that had to do with her profession. Anemone threw her hands up, finally turning her eyes from the girl's gaze. She didn't understand how people could call anything where another's life was in your hands simple. It drove her mad.

"There isn't anything simple about surgery. Nothing. Zero. Nada. Everything is complicated, and everything has a price when you make a mistake. How could anything like that be simple? There isn't a way. Things that I see as simple, others can't even understand. and even those things took years to learn. Being a surgeon has always been my dream, and I get to live it everyday."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Anemone..." The smell of pheromones began to arise in the room once again. "Just calm down and relax, dear. I understand you take great price in your work, and I have an entire planet that requires your services. A planet with new and unique diseases and infestations. The frontier you've always wanted. Please..."

Gently, she placed her hands on the woman's shoulders, giving her a soft massage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom