Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Cloudbreaking Rules Are Horrible And Need To Go

1. Cloudbreaking is very much still "beta". It's been successfully done only once. I think the Horde had it happen too, I'm not 100% sure on my memory of that, I think they merged before it was official. Could be wrong. CIS had it happen.

2. There's only one person in control of the map. And he's a pretty cool and reasonable dude, depending on the day of the week.

3. This same dude has been hesistant on publicizing that there's a way to escape situations as the OP posted by just requesting to move your Capital Planet in the Map Update Thread, as there are no restrictions on moving your capital planet.

4. Lastly, it's not the Board Owner's intent to kark over any one particular group of people here by way of the map, nor is it my intent to "punish" factions by way of the Cloudbreaking Rules. Cloudbreaking rules are a tool given to the Major Factions, but moderated by Staff. And in most forms of moderation here at Chaos, *all* parties involved in the situation are consulted.

Thank you, [member="Tefka"], for the public announcement. I feel better now with that reassurance.

Since this thread has served its purpose, I suppose it can be closed. Unless folks want to talk about goats in it.

sabrina

[member="Ayden Cater"]

it`s that the film men who stares at goats

or the sheep what became fluffy clouds, after some grass in their field, 40k worth of it.

All good points. All things I can definitely agree with.

However, I feel as though your first example sets up the community to have little faith in its Leaders. I could be wrong, but I don't feel as though Tefka would allow a 95% loss of any faction with one meager invasion. I feel as though Tefka is more on board with your vision that things should be fun, things should be fair, things should be for story - not for OOC glory - as seen by his many IC exploits in a multitude of factions.

Understand that he's a roleplayer, too. He sees these things from your side, too. I'm sure he wouldn't allow things to go that far. Have a little more faith in the man in charge (of the map).
1. Cloudbreaking is very much still "beta". It's been successfully done only once. I think the Horde had it happen too, I'm not 100% sure on my memory of that, I think they merged before it was official. Could be wrong. CIS had it happen.

2. There's only one person in control of the map. And he's a pretty cool and reasonable dude, depending on the day of the week.

3. This same dude has been hesistant on publicizing that there's a way to escape situations as the OP posted by just requesting to move your Capital Planet in the Map Update Thread, as there are no restrictions on moving your capital planet.

4. Lastly, it's not the Board Owner's intent to kark over any one particular group of people here by way of the map, nor is it my intent to "punish" factions by way of the Cloudbreaking Rules. Cloudbreaking rules are a tool given to the Major Factions, but moderated by Staff. And in most forms of moderation here at Chaos, *all* parties involved in the situation are consulted.

I rest my case.

Ayden Cater said:
How many clones are we up to now?
tumblr_mlje6suX1K1rqh4g8o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom