Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who We Are [Taeli]

Fiolette Fortan

F
GENESIA

Private Island
[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Fiolette had set her staff on their own vacations, Dansen included. No servants, no calls, no interruptions she needed this to be as quiet as possible. Taeli's most recent mood had been what the Galidraani needed. After all, what was the point of owning your own island if you didn't use it. Fiolette had sent her... lover? The coordinates there was a speeder pad by the tropical villa that could be used. And she had no doubt that Taeli would arrive soon enough and in the mean time, the woman dressed down into a bikini with a long blouse that seemed to flow with the wind as she walked down to the speeder pad. Her red hair was settled along her shoulders as the wind slowed to a breeze, a small sandy path lined with pebbles. Part of her wondered why she even did this, Amfar had been one thing she was forced onto taking it. This time? She smiled with the memory of Kit saying this was serious, that the sole purpose was to just 'get with' Taeli.

The Galidraani thought that absurd, she saw that her ... business partner, lover, whatever they were seemed stressed by this entire Kurt Meyer and the Holocron business. What better way to unwind and relax than here? Of course the bonus was Fiolette, the ego - of such a thing, she chuckled. But yes, time with Taeli, alone on this private tropical paradise? Seemed like a good idea and so what if Fiolette wanted to invest more time with Taeli. Was that wrong? She didn't think so, rather she thought to at least one of their previous encounters and smirked. Clearing her own throat the red head pressed a hand to her chest, the speeder pad was up ahead and there she moved to wait for her lover. Yes, that - that's what she was going to settle on for the time being.

Genesia
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

Well... when she had said that Fiolette could pick where to meet up next, she had not been expecting an invite to her fellow CEO's, and admittedly lover, private resort island. Yeah, that was definitely not what she been expecting at all. Not that she was complaining, a good vacation was just the thing she needed before... well her endgame was fast approaching now. As her speeder neared the island, she reflected on what they had discussed at the ATC Expo and how... depressed she had been when she missed Meyer. That holocron had been so close, and yet... so far. The thought brought on another wave of irritation she was quick to wipe from her face.

Dressed in a flowing sundress that would give Fio a lovely view indeed, she set the speeder down on the landing pad and saw that the older woman was already there. That was probably something that would need discussed sooner rather than later.

"When you said you had a good idea on where to go next, this was not what I had in mind," she said, smiling as she leapt lightly from the speeder. With a will of its own, her own bag floated out of the passenger seat and floated along behind her. "Fancy set up you have here."

Fiolette Fortan

F
Genesia

Private Island
[member="Taeli Raaf"]
Fiolette appreciated any good view of Taeli and smiled, "I hope I did not disappoint."

The retired grand admiral did not miss the movement of luggage but attributed to technology or the force. "Mhmm, yes, I purchased a little while ago and just had not had an opportunity to use it until now." The villa wasn't too far and she led the way back to the home. "And to be honest I had not thought of owning one until after my crew forced me to take a vacation and booked time on Amfar." She turned to look at Taeli, "and it just doesn't offer the same level of privacy as this."

She gestured to the island around them as they walked along the pebble lined, sand poured walk way. The sand faded into a stone marked path against lush green the likes almost never seen outside of the planet itself. The villa held a simplicity that was anchored by its small size, the swimming pool greeted the two as Fiolette's Hi-Sense implants worked to open the doors, "I'll show you to our room, it has the most spectacular view of the sunrise and sunsets an interesting challenge when designing the home."

Her alchemical mark seemed to glisten in the tropical sun as she walked through, its rays and when inside the home it seemed to go dormant.

Taeli sensed a certain... edge? to what Fiolette said about purchasing it. If Taeli had to guess, these assistants of hers had been rather forceful in convincing their boss to take a break. Fiolette struck Taeli as a workaholic, not that that was a bad thing in her eyes. She understood all too well. But Taeli could definitely appreciate the need for privacy, and owning one's own vacation home certainly helped not have to deal with privacy violations like at a normal resort.

"I do love a good view," Taeli replied as Fio showed her around and to their room. Their room. Well then...

She had also noticed the alchemical mark reacting. Yes, once she was free of her task, she would need to take care of that.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette realized what she had said moments after the words left her lips.

Our room.

She took a breath and smiled as she led Taeli up the stairs of the vacation home.

Careful darling, it sounds like you are wanting more than a casual romp.

A darker voice seemed to call to her, one she had heard before but now it felt louder. Fiolette pushed the thought out of her mind as they reached the second floor, windows were opened and curtains tied back to let the breeze through. Vaulted wooden ceilings greeted them as did the warm tropical colors of the walls, the portraits of the ocean with the various military ships laid out opposite of them indicating her years of service to three empires. Vases with flowers at the corner of what marked the door to the master suite, there laid a clear overlook of the island, open doors to the balcony and windows on either side, the bathroom was divided by a wall with a tub that seemed large enough for two, and a shower that was built for the same number of people. The duo sinks opposite of them near the small light curtain that separated the bathroom and bedroom. Warm colors continued from the hall here, the bed had but a singular soft headboard against the wall and numerous pillows, "there's a wardrobe there for you and these are yours." She gestured to the drawers.

"And in here," she walked into the bathroom through the easily seen curtain, "there is space for any toiletries you may have brought otherwise you are free to use whatever is here."

It didn't seem prudent to have her in a separate room... Given our circumstances.

Fiolette looked down for a moment as she ran a hand through her hair and walked back into the bedroom. "I, hope you find it comfortable and if ... you need your own space, there is a bedroom down the hall." She exhaled hard, not that you have not already jumped the gun Admiral, goodness. She cleared her throat and gestured to the door. "I am just going to head downstairs feel free to join me when you're ready." With that the retired grand admiral headed for the door to let her lover get comfortable, unpack, as she decided that looking into the ancient Imperial Handbook she purchased from that sale on Tatooine would be good.

The Galidraani woman could be found out on the front, relaxing in a lounge chair with the tropical view of the beaches not to far away. Bikini and blouse, with a nice drink on the side table although if she were honest she had read the book before and collected it out of pure sentimentality. What are you doing here, mhmm? This is casual, is not? No casual romp includes inviting her out to a private tropical get away simply because she seemed sad, Fiolette. You cannot afford attachments. Says who - I am afforded that what I wish, I have no chains. I am not bound to anyone's service. The darker voice bated a war of words with her, the alchemical mark glowed again.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Taeli quieted Fiolette for a moment before she left, a finger on her lips. It was a truly gorgeous space, and Taeli certainly did not mind having to share a space with Fiolette. Her eyes had flickered to the tub as a soak would be absolutely amazing, but that could wait until later.

"It's perfect," she said, smiling. "I'll meet you when I'm done."

Once Fiolette left the room, the very first thing Taeli did was... rather childlike. In her defense, the bed was exactly as comfortable as she had expected it to be before she jumped on it. With that out of her system, she quickly straightened the covers with the Force so there was no evidence and started to unpack what she brought. A few sundresses, swimsuits, undergarments, one very fancy dress in case Fiolette had plans for them to go to dinner somewhere fancy.

Pausing, she decided that while her sundress was nice, some sun was called for. Throwing the dress over the edge of the bed, she donned a two piece suit of her own and then a very airy blouse that she left unbuttoned. Grabbing her datapad, her eye glancing at the bottom corner where a timer was ticking until Fleet Day, she headed back downstairs. Being quiet, she regarded Fiolette for a moment. Purple eyes once again regarded the alchemical mark, noting its glow. Her guess on the shortcut had been right. That would need addressed.

"How do I look?" she asked, announcing her presence and giving a slow turn for Fio.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Admittedly Fiolette held a hand to her lips where Taeli's finger had been.

She was lost in thought and looked back down at the book. The retired admiral placed a hand on the book and then let her eyes wander over the cover across the mix of sand and grass until it found the ocean. Her thoughts sought to betray her. You barely know this woman. Three 'business meetings' please, Fiolette - you should know better. Move on from this, this infatuation it is quite unbecoming. Fiolette cleared her throat as she swore the sound in her mind was her mother. Sit up straight Fiolette, or must I send you back to your etiquette classes? How are you to fetch a husband looking like this? The Galidraani titled her head to the side and set the book down on the side table hand ready to take her drink when Taeli announced herself.

The retired grand admiral drank in the sight of Taeli in a two piece suit, an unbutton blouse and nothing more. Her mouth opened as it curled into a warm smile, "you look absolutely delightful, just beautiful." Fiolette placed her feet on the wooden deck and rose to meet Taeli at the steps, an azure gaze cut through to the violet orbs looking at her. She stepped up and let the wind take the moment, "we have the beach, the dock," her arms slipped around Taeli's waist, "the house, a pool, an entire island to do what you wish with." She will leave you, she will find someone better - you are nothing my dear, nice girls shouldn't do such things with other girls.

The red head leaned in just a little closer and brushed her lips along the brunette's, before stepping down a hand moving to catch Taeli's as she gestured, "an entire island my dear Taeli."

You'll regret this one day.

The alchemical mark burned against Fiolette's skin but she said nothing of it, military training worked wonders in this way.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

A faint blush would form in her cheeks at Fio's praise, but her eyes ever so quickly glanced at the glowing mark. With a silent command of her power, a psychic jab would be launched at the spirit to tell it to shut its mouth for a few hours. She could already see the telltale signs of it trying to influence her lover, and that just would not do at all. Meeting Fio's lips with a kiss of her own, she relaxed into the arms around her waist, her own going up and around Fio's neck.

"Right now, a dip in the pool seems very much called for," Taeli said, accepting the hand once the kiss was over. "I haven't swam in... I actually do not recall how long."

Well swimming was one thing, but to have her lover with her in the pool, well... who knows what could possibly happen. Setting her datapad on the nearest table, and letting go of Fio's hand for a moment, Taeli moved to the edge of the pool, the blouse being tossed behind her before she gracefully dove in. Ah, that was so much better she thought as she surfaced and slicked her hair back. Perfect temperature.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette watched as Taeli tossed her blouse aside and dove in.

Oh, she could get used to this.

She padded across the deck and tossed her own blouse down, carefully stepping into the pool. The red head swam out to meet her lover, just as the sun's rays poured across the crystal clear waters of the swimming pool. "Did you swim often, before?" Before, before however long it had been since Taeli had last swam. Fiolette's last time in the pool was when she had to attend physical rehab after the Battle of Castameer. The mark on her arm did not take kindly to the psychic jab, rather than lash out now when the host was awake - it swore to return later in the evening.

It felt nice - this, being able to relax with someone she cared for. It helped to own an island sure, but wealth aside Fiolette smiled. If this is what retirement was about then she should have retired a long time ago rather than going another round for yet another empire.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"In college I did," she said, treading water in front of Fio. "I was on the University of Lorrd's fencing team, and I did swimming to keep myself in shape for that. Team captain and all that, helped lead the team to two sector championships. But, I always loved my time in the pool. Very relaxing."

Moving a little closer, she gave Fio a lingering kiss before treading away a little.

"How about you?" she asked. "You haven't really told me that much about what you did before becoming some big admiral and CEO." Her tone was playfully teasing.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette smirked a little as she swam, "Lorrd?"

"How intriguing," she remarked and noted the championships, reasons for mentioning it so that it could be brought up in later conversation she supposed. Fio missed her chance to reel Taeli back in for a second kiss after the brunette pulled away a bit. The sun continued to shine down and the winds were quiet and gentle, and Fiolette smiled at the woman in the pool with her.

A chuckle and a small bit of laughter, admiral and CEO. Such titles she thought to herself, "not much to tell, military woman and all." Fiolette remained tight lipped about her past in that regard, most knew her by reputation and knew where she hailed from. Her story however was not one she wanted to tell - at least - not in a swimming pool. Maybe, later on when she and Taeli were closer she would reveal her secrets to Lorrdian. For now, "but I can say with good certainty I never attended a university."

She moved through the waters and reached for Taeli with one arm pulling her in for a kiss, "captain oh my captain."

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"Being all tight-lipped hmm?" Taeli said, but still smiling as Fio dodged around her past. She did get one tidbit that her lover did not have a formal education, which honestly made her achievements even more so impressive. Fair enough, it wasn't like Taeli was also keeping secrets about herself from her lover. That timer on her datapad was proof of that, four days and counting... but she was distracted by those thoughts of her plan culminating when Fio got closer, an arm going around her and pulling her in for a kiss.

Taeli decided to deepen the kiss, one of her arms wrapping around Fio's waist underwater. For a moment, she just enjoyed it for a moment before breaking the kiss.

"Captain oh my captain?" she asked, curious, but she didn't move away from the embrace. It was only going to be a brief interruption.

Fiolette Fortan

F
"I like the idea of being a little bit mysterious," Fiolette teased the Jedi.

Taeli deepened their kiss and for a moment time seemed to stop, her hand came up to cup the brunette's face.

"Mhmm, there is a poem an old one from my homeworld. Galidraan," ground breaking, surely, "Wilhuff Walttz, the poem is titled O Captain, My Captain. It was one of my favorites when I was a girl. Father read the poem to my brothers and I, he'd always read them when we went sailing on the waters." The redhead felt Taeli's arm around her beneath the water and bit her bottom lip. How much information was she willing to divulge? Galidraan wasn't new, anyone who had access to the holo could read that much about her. Herevan, Galidraan. No formal education to speak of, she managed to prove herself an officer during her time with the Atrisian Empire.

"But tell me more about Lorrd, Taeli." She asked, her lover's name rolling off her lips with ease as she broke their embrace to move to edges of the pool.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Huh, it had never struck Taeli that Fiolette might enjoy poetry. Books and lessons from legendary tactical minds? Sure. A manual or book detailing the newest technology or theory that could be adapted for use? Definitely. But poetry? That had never once entered her head when it came to Fio. Odd what one could learn from casual conversation. Following Fio over to the edge of the pool, she placed both arms on the edge, crossed in front of her to rest her head on them.

"What would you like to know about Lorrd?" Taeli asked.

Fiolette Fortan

F
The Galidraani watched the Lorrdian woman swim toward her, her eyes followed her lover's body. Taeli moved to rest against the edge of the pool, and Fiolette lost herself in Taeli's purple orbs, their gaze striking to her - alluring. Her mind went blank and she acted on instinct. Fiolette slid her arms to hold Taeli's waist, pressing her against the edge of the pool and whispered into her ear, "everything." One hand began to travel lower, while her kisses traveled the open expanse of the Jedi's skin.

Warm rays graced the pool's crystal clear waters creating near perfect reflections in the light. Shadows cascaded to the bottom of the pool, as the wind continued its gentle breeze there was something forgiving about being here. Being where you could be free, free to be yourself, free to love and be merry. No one for miles around, as the sweet promises of tomorrow brushed by. Time passed as it did but felt slower here, and as the afternoon wore on so did the sun begin to slink down beneath the trees moving to hide behind the other neighboring islands.

Fiolette sat on a lounge chair towel in her hair, "we can leave for dinner, or stay in, your choice darling."

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

She had been expecting a question about the world she grew up on, maybe even what she had done at school, but when Fio's arms went around her waist, that didn't seem to be the immediate case. The whisper in her ear sent a shiver down her spine. Okay, yes she could answer later. "I... uh... alright... later then," she said, her breathing hitching at Fiolette's actions, eyes closing and head falling back on her shoulder. Her free arm would also start moving, going in the opposite direction...

Lounging on the side of the pool, enjoying the feeling of the sun on her skin as she stretched on her towel, she looked over at Fiolette and smiled.

"I would prefer to stay in tonight, if that's alright with you?" she said, stretching up to lightly kiss her cheek.

Fiolette Fortan

F
"Certainly, and then maybe you can actually tell me about Lorrd." Fiolette said with a wink as she rose from the lounge chair and padded back up the steps through to the back of the home. A living area with muted tones painted along the walls. Transparisteel that provided a view of the lush green grass that surrounded the home, each side worked to view different parts of the island respectively. It was simple yet functional with a hardwood floor that flowed into the tile floor of the kitchen.The kitchen lights went on at the touch of the dimmer, bringing them on to full a simple wall separated part of the kitchen from the living room, and from the kitchen you could see over into the dining room that looped back into the living room.

Fio headed for the stairwell and used another dimmer to bring down the shades blocking out the sun, keeping the home cool in the Genesian heat. She ascended the steps looking back only to ensure Taeli had come back inside the home. A towel in her hand as she crossed the hallway in the second floor to the bedroom and tossed the towel onto the bed, making a break for the bathroom. She realized as she washed her hands that Taeli's things were there. Of course they were, she had after all invited her here but perhaps it just took a moment to realize what all this could mean. Sure it was a simple vacation with a lover, and she should think nothing more of it. She shut the water off from the sink and moved to run the water for a shower.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"Sure," she said, giving her a radiant smile. Following Fiolette back into the house, she watched as her lover walked up the stairs, eyes following the sway of her hips for a moment. There was a few moments of silence, then she heard the water running. It was... extremely tempting to go join her, but she refrained as her stomach gave a slightly audible rumble. Going over to the kitchen, she started going through the cupboards and storage units, gathering a few ingredients here or there.

This is turning out differently than originally intended. But... I really don't mind. Although the unwanted guest is going to be in for a... rude awakening.

Smiling primly to herself at the thought, and hungry, she started cooking Takodana chicken. Pan searing it, with nothing too fancy but a few spices to compliment the atmosphere of the world and her side dish. While she kept her attention on that, she was using the Force to make them a light salad to go with it. Again, nothing too fancy, but knives and were chopping and shredding greens and other vegetables to go with it. Maybe a soup? If she had the time... or a good dessert?

It hadn't even struck her, yet, how utterly... domestic it was and how comfortable it was.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette changed into a pair of light linen trousers,with a white sleeveless top and an ocean blue sweater vest. She gave the bathroom one final look over before leaving it, and heading around the bed to the hall. Red pulled back into a pony tail as she descended the stairs. "Mhmmm what a delightful aroma," she complimented as she turned the corner around the dining room she could see Taeli there. The Galidraani walked around the island where a salad had been prepared, she gave Taeli a kiss on the cheek, "looks good too." She turned around and back tracked toward the sink to grab a few dishes from the cupboards above it. Where she stopped for a moment, her hand on the cupboard door. Fiolette had realized that she did that all too easily, as if she and Taeli had been living here together for years, rather than this being the first day.

She collected a few of the dishes and decided that rather than go to the dining room. She could simply set their plates there on the island, and for the moment she forgot that she had asked about Lorrd. Not that there wouldn't be time to ask about it later on.

"My daughter actually sent me, well, she sent me this subscription to Corellia Digital Services so we do have access to the great wide galaxy of entertainment as she called it." Fiolette stated casually. "Which is tied to my terminal, one moment." The retired grand admiral crossed the kitchen into the living room, her personal hand terminal or holo device was there. As she picked it up, the red head flipped through her messages they were typical for an executive, meetings, designs, and requests for one thing or another. She cleared her notifications once she had reached the island again. "Here we go, CDS and accessing sound system." Corellian Rock Radio began to play whatever song was on which happened to be 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart.'

"You can search for something more suitable if this isn't to your liking."

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"Oh it's nothing special," she replied, smiling at the compliment nonetheless and the kiss on the cheek. As Fiolette got the kitchen island set, that was when it struck Taeli just how domestic they were acting. How odd, and yet... it didn't feel odd or wrong. Coming over with the pan, she placed a large piece of chicken on Fio's plate before placing one on her own. The salad floated over to rest inbetween the two of them once they were seated, and as Taeli turned back to set the pan down, she processed the first thing Fio said... and then the Corellian music started and she had to stop the active cringe. Always a catch.

"Your daughter?" Taeli said, sitting down across from Fio. Wordlessly, she shifted the music to something light and breezy, probably from some other tropical world. "Pretty sure she was hoping to mess with you if that is the first thing that comes on."

Smiling, she waited for Fio to explain more. She shouldn't have been surprised the woman had a daughter, she was de-aging herself. Not that Taeli really minded, not really. She was curious to hear more about this daughter. Little did she know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom