Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who We Are [Taeli]

Fiolette Fortan

F
"Uh... I believe there were some effects done with the computer- Lucy might know more though," Fiolette's attention was now on her terminal. Lips shifted to the side a moment as she kept messaging one contact and the another. She sent off another message and then set her hand terminal down and shifted to slipped her arm back around Taeli as she looked over at the duel. "Is that how...." Her voice trailed as she gestured at the fight. "I have not actually seen a duel for myself, however..."

Taeli then asked what her messages were about and so she could lie, she could. Fiolette thought about it momentarily, "about events for Fleet Day on Fondor, as it were." She shifted her lips and decided that if Taeli pressed the issue she would answer directly, and then decided rather than wait as that could have unpredictable results. "I- I- Perhaps I should explain." Fiolette took a deep breath and exhaled as she relaxed, her back leaning comfortable against the couch. "I assisted Sith-Imperial efforts over Kuat, and thus they asked if I could assist with efforts on Fondor and I have agreed. I was just - sorting out some of the final bits of information."

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

"Oh Force no," Taeli said, shifting to look up at Fio better. "Duels are much more intense than that, believe me. You saw me practicing after all."

When Fio explained what the messages were about, Taeli's reaction would probably surprise her. Instead of acting surprised or anything, she nestled closer into the embrace. The mention of Fleet day and the planned assault on Fondor... oh this was going to be equal parts amusing and satisfying. She was a little surprised that Fio had commanded forces in the raid against Kuat when it was a member of the destroyed Free Worlds Coalition. Wasn't she supposed to be retired, or at the very least, assisting the Alliance? A true Imperial at heart then.

"Fondor huh?" Taeli said, trying to hide her smile. "And on Fleet Day too? Hmm how intriguing. I have to be on Coruscant for that, hence the countdown."

She gestured at her own datapad and the ticking clock in the corner.

"I'm glad the Emperor took my advice when I suggested Fondor as a target besides Coruscant," she added, as casually as she could.

Fiolette Fortan

F
"I did see you practicing, but I will admit - I was not watching your sequences. As much as... your form," Fiolette gave Taeli a sly grin.

The Galidraani shifted to look over at the countdown. "Coruscant?" A raised brow, and then the word target and Fiolette scoffed with a smile. Her smile was wide with amusement and then there was a soft chuckle. Fiolette's blue eyes looked Taeli over and then at the countdown. "The very day they're revealing their Super Star Destroyer?" She asked rhetorically. Although curiously if what was happening on Fondor - happening on Coruscant, she wondered a moment. Then she put two and two together, Sith, not Jedi. Grand Marshal and then she gasped her hand went straight to her mouth. Then another to try and stifle her laughter, "you... are not - no, you are."

And for a moment, she was dumbfounded but also amazed. "This must have taken years."

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

"Ten years," she said, answering her rhetorically asked question. "Ten years to put together the plan, the infrastructure, get all my agents in place and recruit new ones, and on and on and on. So yes, everything that is about to happen on Fleet Day is my plan, in coordination with the Emperor."

It was a master stroke, she knew it was. It had taken her so long, and patience that most people would either have given up on the project or had been found out. She had been meticulous, and it certainly didn;t hurt she had created new ways to conceal her darkness from her erstwhile colleagues. Fiolette's surprise and amusement were great though, and she couldn't wipe the grin off her face. Honestly, she was actually really glad that her girlfriend actually appreciated what was about to happen. An Imperial through and through, regardless if it meant that a great deal of people were about to die, including some that Fiolette had likely been working with in the GA.

"I like the long game, and I commit to something once I start on it," she continued, stretching up for a light kiss.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette's emotions shifted no longer was she dumbfounded but there was still an amazement as she turned to face Taeli.

The retired grand admiral felt her heart melt in pure appreciation of her girlfriend. Mhmmm girlfriend.

It dawned on the Galidraani that she was sitting in her vacation home with a Sith Lord and in a matter of days the Galactic Alliance would be crashing down. Whatever the woman was about to say next escaped her lips when Taeli kissed her. "Mhmmm," and suddenly Fiolette's mind went in a different direction as she deepened the kiss. Fiolette moved the bowl of kernels to the coffee table. This forced her to break their kiss if only momentarily, "commitment, mhmm?"

Well.

There was something to be said for commitment.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGlEZpOVjGo[/media]

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom