Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to chop off both 13's arms in a epic battle?

This being said. I wont give it to just anyone and it wont be a walk in the park. I prefer a Knight or a Master to do it. Ill be choosing carefully xD

Epic fight that ends with 13's arms getting chopped off at the shoulders. I also prefer the fight to be fair.

HK-36 said:
HK could do it as either himself or the Guildmaster, but he's not really into attacking others, so 13 would have to do something bad first :p
Tell me more...

Kaine Zambrano said:
Can I also hack off both of his legs and impale him on a wooden stake and stick you somewhere in my kingdom to strike fear into my enemies?
Get lost...and find yourself again ;D

Lucien Cordel said:
Lucien could have a bout of extreme jealousy and bad luck and trip with an ignited Light saber twice. thus removing your arms :D
13 will then murder you next time he sees you in the fringe. xD

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Subject 13"]
Well, I am not sure, both of them could involve 13 losing his temper and start wrecking a cantina or such, forcing HK to intervene, due to his use of vibroswords and lightsabers in combat, dismemberment could happen if he would overwhelm 13.

Difference between whether or HK would do it as himself or as the Guildmaster is that, if 13 would start wrecking something up on Omega territory, then HK would have to intervene as himself, this could be Abregado-Rae, since HK governs it and it's a big hub for smugglers and travellers.
If 13 starts causing trouble on Confederate territory, HK would have to fight him as the Guildmaster, this could be done on Tattooine.

In either way, he would leave 13 alive or let 13 escape since HK does not kill unless he has no other choice.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Only apprentice level so far, I've been so busy with HK that I did not took time to rank them up :p

*looks at all those likes* Oh wow, apparently not training characters is popular on the boards lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom