Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to chop off both 13's arms in a epic battle?

Qhorin Solas

Q
Subject 13 said:
Rank Determines the skill overall. And id rather not get my arms chopped off by someone lower ranked less skilled then myself xD

Like a 30 year old master getting his arms chopped off by a 10 year old child. Not very plausible.
Lol, fixed that for you [member='Subject 13'].

hehehe fine with me, I'm not supposed to be chopping off arms anyway.... it's supposedly not the Jedi way. :p

Besides we wouldn't want a 16 year old to be stomped by a knight so much more older than he is. :D

Isis Fontana said:
hehehe fine with me, I'm not supposed to be chopping off arms anyway.... it's supposedly not the Jedi way. :p

Besides we wouldn't want a 16 year old to be stomped by a knight so much more older than he is. :D
In reality. 13 has 'Stomped' on several IC characters older then him. Thats all he pretty much does considering i brought him on site at the age of 10. Fabula is 5 years old and she 'stomps' everyone. Your argument is invalid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom