Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants me?

Well I'd say the one sith want you but you need to be able to handle authority from the Dark Lord. Still if you wish to come and be evil with us I am sure once the invasions start again your services and thirst for domination would be useful.

[member="Kamon Vondiranach"], looks like we won't be working together, however Darren Shaw, (Now named [member="Dante Zankar"],) may be a good Rogue friend. Sometimes it's good to be a rogue.

Well I don't usually pay by the hour for company sooo... We have dental?

I'll tell you what I tell everyone else, you get out what you put into it. Sit around and wait for someone to tell you what to do and you'll be waiting for awhile. Start a thread and pull other members into it and you can do pretty much anything so long as you don't start a war. I'm also not going to try and force you into faction goal threads aside from the occasional dominion, we're here to support our members, not the other way around. It's relaxed and easy here.

That said, if you want to be an admiral/general or someone of rank (head FU?), show you're trustworthy and willing to invest in the faction and it's totally doable.

[member="Kamon Vondiranach"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom