Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who said a brawl couldn't be beneficial?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra whistled as she moved about the chaotic city streets that made up Ciomia, it being a relatively small city but one that was interesting none the less. The city was small in comparison to many on the galactic scale and a measure of utter chaos due to the nature of how the city had expanded and crew unlike conventional cities in the galaxy. Most planned for growth and built around the idea of some natural order to the growth, while Ciomia was one that had been built out of pure need and necessity rather than any plan.

That was part of the reason that Alexandra liked the city so much more than most cities. It allowed for her to move about the city along rooftops and look down on those below, able to drop down and help someone before disappearing above once more. The city was much more like one would expect from a nuclear age society, one that had barely mastered space travel, if not for the obvious trademarks of the greater galactic society that was familiar. Datapads, speeders, and the likes ran along the streets and in the skies, but the city itself was clearly still small and would come to grow in the future most likely.

She wondered why she was sitting up above the city today though, as it had been a slow day in the first place and she had no reason to visit the city. She simply felt like coming to the planet in the first place and now sat here, wondering why she had been dragged to this location by the force. She figured something important or that she was needed for would occur, but what was as hidden to her as possible.

Her hand reached over and scratched at Daeda's head, the small Ashlan wolf that traveled with her and watched her back. She enjoyed the company of the little guy and he helped her to not just fall apart when her head started to hurt too much from Hel's meddling. The darkside spirit had taken to really trying and disrupting her train of thought recently, something she was not enjoying in the least. But, for now she was silent and Alexandra waited for what ever it was that she was suppose to see.

[member="Abigail Meredydd"]

"No, I dont know what I'm looking for", Abigail harshly whispered to, well, her own mind as she walked through yet another chaotic street.
It hadn't been her own decision to travel to this planet. If it had been her decision, she wouldn't have visited this place, that she was sure of. However, orders were orders, and she had been instructed to travel here even though the reason had never been revealed to her.

She was deep in thoughts while she slumbered through the streets, not paying any attention to her surroundings. She had her hood pulled over her head, just in case. It was always best to avoid instigating any kind of trouble.
It wasn't until she almost bumped into someone that she snapped back to there and then. The streets ahead were oddly crowded. Doubting for a second, Abigail decided to slowly make her way through the crowd. She had made her way a few meters into the crowd by gently pushing people aside when a man turned around.
"Hey, you're a foreigner, aren't ya?", he asked. Being a bit suspicious by the interest, Abigail simply nodded in response without making eye contact.
"Thought so, well," he continued, "there's no use going this way. It's always horrible traffic here you see? The eh... shop's a few hundred meters ahead, so that's why we're all waiting." He then looked around before leaning a bit closer to Abigail. "But if you don't need to go shopping, you're better off taking the alley over there", he said, pointing backwards. "Goes the same direction, just doesn't grant you access to the shop."
"Thanks, but I'm not in a hurry, so I think I'll just wait here", Abigail replied. The man shrugged. "Whatever", he said before turning his back on her again.

Twenty more minutes passed without any progress; the crowd here was too thick to slip past and they didn't seem to be moving forward at all. When another waiting man annoyingly spat out, "Come on, I don't want to have to wait three days again!", Abigail was forced to reconsider.
Three days? Could she really be standing here for the next three days? Abigail bit on her lip, unsure what to do. Eventually she decided to look for the alley, as she wasn't looking forward to waiting that long.

Once she made her way back it didn't take long for her to find the alley. It was everything she had expected: lonely, small and shady. But it still beated having to wait three days- besides, she was just being paranoid. Probably.

Behind her back, the man who told her about the alley watched Abigail disappear into the alley with a grin, before he turned back around.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra walked along the rooftops with her eyes focusing in on a crowd that seemed to have formed in one of the streets. Her breath came out in a sigh and she looked over the bodies that were pressed against eachother, the many people that seemed to be held in their thoughts to all continue trying to push forward. It was not going to work and Alexandra saw this well enough but something caught her eye, something she didn't quite notice before but now was curiously watching.

It would appear that two of the individuals had turned from the original direction that they were going and were heading for an alley that Alexandra knew well enough. She continued to watch and saw the woman that was leading the way to the alley move into it while the second one, a man she did not recognize either stop to watch the woman enter before turning back to the crowd. Her eyes narrowed for a few moments before a certain spirit whispered into her ears. She thought for a moment longer before a wide Cheshire like grin touched her lips and she pressed off from the ground to launch over the street and to the waiting roof across from her.

From there she walked along the edge, staring down at the woman below like a silent observer, silvered hair and icy blue eyes against a sky that was painted above Alexandra. Her hand touched at the staff she always carried with her and let it rest in her hand, the length collapsed into its more dormant state and waiting to be extended out to its full length. She had a good feeling that today was actually going to be some fun.

Abigail made her way through the dark alley, which was quite dirty at times, very small and riddled with weird emblems- no wonder no-one took this path.

"I know", Abigail then whispered when she felt the air around her become restless. "I don't like it either." With every extra step she took her pace slowed down significantly, but it wasn't until she saw a figure in the distance that her pace was brought to a full stop. It was a subconscious action more than anything, and after Abigail reassured herself she was just being paranoid she continued walking again. Pulling her hood just a bit further over her head, she quickened her pace to get out of the alley. When she had almost reached the figure, the alley seemed to end into a small courtyard of some sort. On the other side of the courtyard Abigail spotted another alley, through which she thought she could see the road she had been traveling before. She took a deep breath and stepped into the courtyard. The moment she did, however, a masked man coming around the corner bumped into her. Mumbling an apology she quickly walked towards the exit, only to find that the figure, who turned out to be another -masked- man, was blocking the exit.
"Well fed, slight muscles, clearly not from here: I'd say you look pretty rich to me", the one blocking the exit suddenly spoke. "You see, you've walked into OUR territory now, and for that you're going to have to pay. One way or the other", the man blocking the exit grinned. Abigail slowly turned in a circle to take a quick look at her surroundings. She counted three men altogether, every one of them wearing something to cover their face.
"Look I don't want any trouble- so just leave me be, okay?", Abigail tried the peaceful way.
"Aw don'tcha worry hon, we'll leave you be as soon as you've settled your debt." Abigail shot him a threatening look in response. "I don't have any debts. Just leave me be. I don't have anything of value with me anyway."
One of them now stepped closer to her. "Too bad. Guess you're going to have to pay up in a different way."
Another of the men now stepped even closer towards Abigail, with his arms slightly extended towards her.
As the air around her became even more restless, she suddenly and quickly drew a small blaster from under her jacket with the intention of putting it against the man's head. "Close enough", she spoke harshly, but before she even finished, the man grabbed her arm holding the gun while another took her by her shoulders before throwing her a few meters away. Abigail's landing was rough and as a result she rolled a few times before she lied still.

This wasn't going very well. Outnumbered three to one and now they had possession over the blaster. Great.
"Please, we can still all just walk away, right?", she asked with a desperate voice. She was actually a bit desperate - after all, she wasn't exactly looking for more bruises and cuts -, but she made sure to sound overly desperate. It would make her assaulters overconfident, which could work to her advantage in a fight, or at least that's what she hoped.

The men all broke out into laughter. "And we all thought you to be a tougher one. Guess we were wrong, eh", one chuckled as he slowly approached Abigail again.
It was then that Abigail noticed the change of the Force, or whatever it was called, around her. It had become heavier and more tense. "No, wait", she quickly blurted out, but to no avail. Before she could stop it, a small wooden toy which had been lying somewhere on the ground, suddenly got thrown through the air. It didn't have much speed and although it appeared to have been aimed at the closest man, the object missed its target by a mile.
Completely miss or not, the men didn't like the little show. "We've got one of those! Keep her down, quick!", he suddenly yelled in surprise as all three men rushed towards her. In response Abigail quickly got on feet, fists raised in front of her face.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra watched the scene with a bit of boredom, seeing it as just another mugging and was about to move when the force altered the flow of life and energy significantly. Her brow rose quickly and she stopped moving to stare as the wooden toy was launched without so much as a movement from the woman. Her interest grew even more as she realized how quickly and how... against the action the woman had been. It was as if the force acted on its own to defend the girl and it was somewhat reminiscent of how a force spirit might act rather than someone who actually controlled the force.

This left her with questions and interest into the woman, if she was connected to the force or if she was simply a loved one that some spirit latched onto and protected, against the woman's will. The thought was enticing for a woman that sought and craved knowledge, for someone with a similar situation that resided inside her own mind. The thought was all she needed to reason her jumping in and helping the woman out, but first she would let Daeda out from her clothing, motioning for the Ashlan wolf to take the safer way down, one that didn't put it in the field of fire incase the blaster was used.

With that done she removed her cloak, letting it drop to the ground and started walking towards the corner of the building's edge. Her breath slowed and she closed her eyes, focusing internally before letting her breath cut out and she stood there motionless. Slowly she started breathing again and a smile touched her face, her foot came forward and down she dropped until she landed behind the three individuals with little more than a hint of wind to tell them she was there. Her hand put the rod out to her side and pressed on a button, the warstaff extending out to its full length and her freehand came to her lips as she looked at Abigail. One finger was raised to her lips and she walked up behind the men, whispering to one.

"A bit rude, trapping a woman like this in an alley, and fighting her three on one. Where's your pride?" She was smiling at the man now as he looked towards her and the sound of the voice.

"Oh, and Hello, I believe you are committing a crime on my watch." The man tried to turn, raising the blaster he had taken but Alexandra rammed her staff into his knee before turning it in her hands to bring it down on the man's hand, letting Abigail take the moment to react with a bit more of an even mind.

Who the woman was and where she had come from, Abigail didn't know.
Neither did it matter.

The moment the silver haired woman claimed the armed man's attention, Abigail immediately rushed towards the bandana wearing man closest to her. After all, if she were to stand back and watch now, it would still be a one to three situation.
The man swung his fist first, but after Abigail just barely evaded it, she kicked him in the side of his stomach causing him to stumble back. Now skipping him, she dived for the small blaster, which was now lying on the ground thanks to the woman's actions.
After grabbing it, she aimed it at the assaulter struggling with the silver haired woman. "Stop or I wi-", she shouted, but before she finished her sentence one of the remaining wrapped his arm around her throat, effectively choking her. Abigail saw the other woman approaching to intervene, but the third man jumped in between them, denying her access.

Abigail was wildly swinging her arms around, trying to stop the man, but to no avail. Then she forcefully calmed herself, and in one desperate action she wildly fired a single shot behind her own head.

She heard the electrical buzz before she heard the man scream and shake. Not a second later Abigail too felt the shock pass through her body. Even with her teeth pressed on each other, her pain could still be heard. Then the man's muscles relaxed, and they both fell on the ground.

Still heavily shaking, Abigail's eyes flickered intensely as if she was looking for something. Then she suddenly fixated her eyes on something no-one else saw.
"Do it", she softly and weakly whispered, still shaking on the ground. Even now she could still feel the Force shape around the man. She could feel the tension building up, and just after she managed to turn her head towards the man lying beside her, she saw his head suddenly get smashed into the ground, effectively knocking him out.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra was a bit annoyed as the third stepped between Abigail and herself, eyes running over the man and focusing in on him. He was already looking for any reason to get out of there so Alexandra gave him that reason. Her hand reached to the right and ripped a generator from the ground, letting it float over to a spot right beside her and hang in the air beside her. She smiled and raised a brow, aiming the glance at the man and asking a silent question to him as to he wanted to really do this or not. The man turned to look at his last companion also being taken care of and at that point he stepped back and started to run, not bothering to even try.

With that Alexandra dropped the generator on the side of the alley and turned to look at the woman she had helped, her hands crossing behind her and her foot kicking at the man's side that she had knocked out in the beginning of their little fight. She wondered if they were really just that disappointing of if she had forgotten how most people were these days. The girl seemed like she knew what she was doing as well, some kind of training having been undertaken and that made Alexandra very curious. She also seemed to not quite control the force as ask for its help from what Alexandra had seen.

With that Alexandra took a seat and rested her hands on her lap, the staff being placed against the wall.

"Bit of a filthy place for a fight, would have much preferred a ring opposed to this but you take what you can get. Are you injured?" She waited for the woman to answer now, speaking no more until so.

Abigail still lied on the ground, breathing slowly and heavily, with the occasional cough in between breaths. She slightly raised her hand to move it in a way that was supposed to be a wave.
"Just give me a minute...", she murmured, barely audible.

Her body was still sore from the shock. The pain and discomfort usually disappeared after a good few minutes, but every second she had to go through this was one second too much. She really only used the weapon like this whenever she had no other choice.
When her muscles had fully relaxed again and they had become less sore, Abigail slowly pushed herself up so that she was sitting.

"It packs quite the punch", she said as she looked up at the other woman, before she pointed at the small blaster, which she had dropped on the ground.
She sighed.
"But I'm fine, thanks", she added as she averted her gaze to the ground again. "I-uh... I appreciate what you did. Saving me", she said. "I didn't really expect someone to back me up there...", she said as she started to look at the aftermath of their little fight.

She then looked at the two knocked out men before she looked in the direction the third one had fleed. It wasn't until her eyes noticed the generator on the ground that she spoke again.

"Are you...are you a Jedi?", she asked with widened eyes. Considering how Abigail had seen the woman lift the generator without touching it and how she had helped her, Abigail had no other option in her mind. This had to be a Jedi.
She hadn't been taught much about all of that, as it had always been labeled 'irrelevant', but she'd been told enough for her to know the terms 'Jedi' and 'Sith'.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra waited patiently for abigail to recover from the scuffle and in the meantime looked around and grabbed some cable. She dragged the two men over to a pole and started to tie their hands to the pole while the young woman looked around and figured out what exactly had happened. It amused Alexandra to a point but she let the woman sort out her thoughts without intrusion. This left Alexandra to finish up her work and to leave a little chip above their heads as she removed it from a device on her person, a little bit of evidence for security personnel when they arrived.

With that handled her eyes rested on Abigail who was looking at the generator now. She had likely figured out who Alexandra was, or atleast one of the options that the woman might be and just as Abigail was beginning her question, Alexandra had started walking towards her. She looked at the woman once reaching her and pointed up towards the roof, smiling and waiting for a moment. Abigail would slowly feel it as her body became lighter, and if she did not resist she would start floating upwards, with Alexandra jumping from ledges and stairwells to reach the roof herself. The process would take a minute or two, but soon both would be above the alley where a small white wolf would be waiting.

Alexandra would then set Abigail down and go to sit next to the Ashlan wolf, petting at its head behind the ears and smiling at the young woman.

"Sorry, I would prefer not being around when Republic personnel arrive. I rather find explaining situations to them annoying, and the chip I left there should explain the situation to the authorities. To answer your question, I am a Jedi, though a part timer would be a bit more correct. A pleasure to meet you, call me Alex." She smiled and spoke with a soft voice, one that did not raise beyond what was almost a whisper. It was meant to calm and to reflect who she was, as aggression was something she tried to shy away from these days, even if she enjoyed the battle.

Her hand would raise again, but held out in a way that reflected the intent to shake hands with Abigail. She wanted to woman to feel at ease and able to talk to Alexandra without some kind of worry or thoughts that Alex would try to indoctrinate her or any of the other things the woman had heard in her fifty years. She did wonder how Abigail might react if she knew Alex's age though, considering that Alexandra only looked to be around twenty two herself.

Abigail hadn't moved a muscle during her little flight. She had only tried to control her breathing during the two long minutes, hoping she kept going upwards and wouldn't suddenly get a date with gravity.
"Please...warn me next time", she spoke silently after the silver haired woman had put her 'down' on the roof. After having taken a look to see how high she'd been lifted, she returned her gaze to the woman sitting next to a small wolf.
Abigail's eyes lit up the moment the woman said she was indeed a Jedi. She was also a 'part timer', but what that meant, Abigail didn't know. She'd never heard of people being something or working part time.
'A Jedi', Abigail thought as she stared at the woman, who seemed to shine with calmness and relaxation- even after their fight. Abigail was amazed by how calm the woman appeared, not only now but also during the fight she had appeared to be calm and serene.
Abigail's stare was broken when the woman offered to shake hands. "Uh..nice to meet you, Ms-.. Alex", she spoke, still uncertain whether calling her by her first name was acceptable, as they shook hands. "I'm Abigail", she said as she let the woman's hand go again.
As her eyes shifted to the small wolf beside Alex, she thanked the woman again.
"But yeah..thank you. I don't know why but, I wasn't doing very well", she said as she scratched behind her head, slightly ashamed she had needed someone's help.
Even though Abigail slightly averted her eyes, she was secretly quite interested in the woman, especially with her being a Jedi!. After a few seconds, Abigail took a deep breath before speaking. "So, you're a Jedi? Then what do you do? Were you guarding this..place perhaps? Was that why you dropped from the roof and helped me?", she asked. After she fired these questions at Alex, Abigail sat completely still and stared at the woman with sparkling eyes, awaiting answers.

Alexandra Feanor

"Pleasure to meet you Abigail... yes yes..." She said the two words and turned to look at the little guy beside her, scratching at his head.

"This guy says hello too, and don't let his appearance fool you, hes weaker than he looks." That caught her a glance from the miniature wolf that actually looked somewhat annoyed and disappointed in Alexandra, who simply turned her smile on the creature before scratching at his head again. "His name is actually Daeda, and hes fully sentient, so he understands what we are saying. Sadly no way to speak so if you wan't to ask him something too, got to go through me."

With that, she focused in on the questions Abigail had asked and leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees and looking at the woman directly. It took her some time to think about how to answer Abigail and the woman seemed to become far more relaxed now, looking more like her age in how she sat at this point... well the age she appeared to be that was.

"Not really guarding this place, more just passing by and saw a commotion. You peeled off from that crowd and went down this alley, where I watched the hollow heads down there try to attempt a mugging? I think it was a mugging, hard to tell when you are up on the roof like I was. Anyways, I figured you could use some help, and my muscles needed a workout, so I figured why not help you..." She shrugged. "As for if I am a Jedi, yes, in a way. I would throw out what you think about Jedi in regards to me, as I hate to tell you but Im not really someone that... exemplifies the ideas of a Jedi. But hey, saved a someone in an Alley tonight, so that's something."

She shrugged and leaned back, relaxing a little more and looking the other over quickly.

"What are you doing on the planet anyways. You obviously aren't native here, and you aren't a spy or a smuggler... I don't mean to insult you but your lack of tact and survival instincts are sorely hindered." She spoke in the same tone and voice, and in no way meant it as an insult, just a... really blunt observation.

Abigail noticed Daeda's disappointed reaction and chuckled slightly before returning her gaze towards Alexandra.

"Hey," Abigail then softly protested, slightly embarrassed," it's a lot different outside of training." She quickly took a look around her before continuing. "Besides, I've never been here, so how was I supposed to know where to go- and for the record, I was aware something was off", she mumbled, trying to make herself look a little bit better. Even though it was clear Alexandra hadn't meant to be rude, Abigail still feared the woman had got a wrong impression of her.

Then her embarrassed face brightened up. "Maybe I am a spy and maybe I knew you'd come and save me!", she tried. However, when she noticed Daeda's tilted little head she mumbled; "Yeah I'm no spy."

"I uhh..", she stuttered as she scratched the back of her head, debating whether she'd be honest towards the woman. "I'm kind of lost, to be fair. I've finished training and now I'm supposed to-", she ranted before she forced herself to stop talking. Was she even allowed to say that much?

She cleared her throat. "I'm looking for the uh.. Jedi Temple. I've heard there was one. Here. Somewhere. Right?", she asked.

She then quickly averted her eyes towards the ground. "I'm also kind of looking for a Jedi Master", she mumbled in her breath before returning her gaze to the woman, hoping neither Daeda nor Alexandra heard it. Yes, she was looking for a Jedi and yes, she had now found one, but just bluntly asking a random Jedi for help and training was one step too far for Abigail. Honestly she was a bit too shy for it. On top of that, asking such a favour from her saviour would be disrespectful in her eyes.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra watched the woman stutter and scratch the back of her head, avert her eyes, shift her stance, and generally find standing still and stiff to be difficult. It was kinda cute to see the young woman stumbling like a blind child trying to find her way through a field. It made Alexandra smile and lean forward, watching the woman and waiting for her to be done with her words. Though, she found it a bit hard to hear some of the words, which were thankfully caught by Daeda and passed onto her, making her smile become a bit wider and her eyes softer.

First came the retort to her words and Alexandra found herself blinking a bit surprised at the fire behind the words, if only they hadn't been mumbled. It cause Alexandra to stand and walk towards Abigail, placing a hand carefully and slowly on the woman's shoulder as she began to speak herself.

"Put some power behind that voice of yours, might even scare off some of those cretins like the ones from before. Maybe even make them beg to give you money instead." Alexandra let the grin rest on her face before stepping back and sighing.

"No need to be embarrassed about being lost, I can't tell you how many times I made the same mistake of you on planets I was unused to and found myself with a knife in the stomach, spear through the chest, or bullet to the shoulder... or plasma round, whatever floats your boat." She said it as if the story behind those were actually just normal days for her, each wound she described a long time in the past.

"As for the Jedi Temple, you are sadly way off course, that is actually out in the forest over there, and not exactly a walk in the park to get to. Unlike those on Coruscant or Dantooine or in other places, we kinda got the short straw on our temple's location... as for a Jedi Master, I think you will find that there are a few who can help you. I hear there is this really strange one with white hair, a odd sidekick, and this tendency to carry around a staff like an old crone. Can't possibly think as to who they would be describing."

Alexandra started to walk back to where she had been sitting, motioning with her hand for Abigail to come over and moving a metal crate to the spot infront of her own seat.

"Why don't you tell me more about why you are interested in the Jedi and their masters? I think I know but forgive a fool for prying a bit more into your mind."

"Oh, I wonder who that would be", Abigail whispered, more to herself than to Alexandra, as she followed the woman. Abigail then sat down on the metal crate while Alexandra asked her question.
"Wha- what? Please..please don't do that", Abigail replied while she ran one hand through her hair, as if that would 'protect' her mind. She then quickly looked around, but she couldn't find him so she turned towards Alexandra again with a sigh.
"It's my duty", she simply stated. However, as she saw Alexandra's curious and kind eyes, she continued further.
"I'm a soldier. And I'm a pretty good one too, despite what you've seen", she said a bit louder, still trying to make herself look a little better in Alexandra's eyes. "So, after like twelve years or something, I've finished training. Their training at least, they ordered me to do.. well this", she said as she spread her arms. "This was their last order. I am to find a Jedi master, who's willing to...," she fell silent for a bit, and her voice was significantly softer and almost inaudible after the silence, "help me and train me in the Force, to become a better soldier."
Abigail sighed again after her story. What she had told wasn't entirely correct and definitely not the full story, but it was already more than she was comfortable to share. She averted her gaze from the Jedi in front of her and looked up at the sky.
"I bet all the other troopers are up there somewhere, already fighting. We've all been raised and trained for one purpose, you know, yet they'll fulfill it sooner than I will."
She looked at Alexandra again, with a slightly saddened yet thoughtful expression. "We were all trained to fight for the..the Alliance I believe it was called. To fight for a better galaxy or something. That's we're I'll eventually end up too, if everything's turns out well."

"I wonder how they are doing?"

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra listened and when the woman had finished explaining herself, Alexandra chose to speak again. This time she gave the woman a more disappointing answer than Abigail was likely to be expecting, or maybe more disappointing one than she was simply hoping. Either way she answered the woman and gave her information that she would not want to hear.

"You will find no Jedi in Republic space that will train you with the intention of creating a soldier and a weapon. It is not in the nature of the Jedi to be soldiers and commanders like the Jedi Marshals and warriors of the Alliance." She thought on the matter for a moment and turned her eyes towards the city again, thinking on the matter and thinking about what could be happening. She had heard whispers in the last weeks about things stirring and the Force had felt wrong and uncomfortable recently was well. What could be coming.

She turned her eyes back on the woman and started speaking again, deciding on how to address this matter.

"If you wish to seek the Jedi in this place, it is a Order you will find that instead wishes not to follow in the footsteps of their predecessors and create an army of warriors and soldiers, and instead protectors and those who wish to understand the force and its gift. So, If you wish to learn from them or one of their odd masters, then you will find that your path will become one of your own making, not the orders given to you by soldiers who do not understand the tenets of the light."

She waited for Abigail's reaction, not daring to lie to the woman for a moment, and certain that if the woman wished to decide for herself and to not follow her orders for once, this would be the time. When given the chance and the option to instead serve as a warrior, and instead a protector. Some used the words interchangeably, but Alexandra was resolute on their differences.

"Oh", Abigail stuttered as Alexandra explained to her that she had the complete wrong idea. The young woman listened very carefully to Alex's words, while thoughts were racing through her mind.
A good point, but a protector? Abigail found it difficult to imagine what that would be, but she did not dare ask. Besides soldiers, who else could protect anything?
She didn't know.

As the girl stared away in silence, she quickly went over her options. She could venture further, to another planet, another order, but then all of this would have been for nothing. She had a Jedi master simply sitting right in front of her right now. The very thing she had been searching for for so long. She couldn't miss this chance. She had to understand more about the Force- and it.

"So, you, or your Order, can train me?", Abigail asked carefully, still with doubt. She was a soldier, had been her entire life, and she couldn't see herself being anything else.
"Can't we like...try it out?", she asked. "I don't even know if I'm good enough for you anyway", she mumbled.
She shifted around a bit on her 'chair' before she spoke again. "Could you maybe ask around for me? Maybe someone wants to help me..?"
"Besides," she continued, "maybe you'll need a soldier if something dangerous happens or if you're ever attacked!" Abigail simply couldn't believe there to be a galaxy which had no need of soldiers. Her entire life she had been told soldiers were of the utmost importance. Soldiers were the 'foundation for a stable and free galaxy'- or something like that anyway.
Maybe she could just follow Alexandra's ways for a while. Maybe.

Then Abigail snapped back to reality. She looked towards Alexandra before she asked again, "so could you ask around? Please?"
She then quickly averted her gaze to the ground. She made sure she wasn't looking anywhere near Alex before she quickly, quietly and shyly added, "Unless you're willing..."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra found the woman's shaken attitude a bit saddening considering that this woman was more than capable of standing up to someone. She seemed to hold back her voice and hold back her ambitions, someone that had been raised to not think for themselves and to follow orders given. Alexandra remembered what that was like when she was the age of this woman, when she was younger and older both. It had taken her many years more than this woman to free herself and gather up confidence in herself. Alexandra knew what that was like and slowly stood, walking over to Abigail before putting a hand on the woman's shoulder and kneeling down so that her eyes were lower than Abigail's.

"I think it would be my honor to teach you, and honored you would even think to ask. As for you protecting me, you are already catching onto the Idea, though from this point on you are no longer a Soldier if you choose this path. Jedi in the Republic are not members of the military, and if you wish to devote yourself to this path, I must ask you not join the Republic's military or any other. If you accept, you will become a civilian like myself, nothing more in the realm of the law."

She waited, starting to stand up and reach out her hand once more, this time turned upwards and hand open, welcoming Abigail to take it and stand up. Alex was giving her the chance to accept her deal and then for the two to get started, probably with a good drink after their conversation. Alexandra could use a good drink.

Daeda meanwhile had been watching the entire thing the miniature Ashlan wolf starting to stand as Alexandra had risen and its small form moved to her side. Soon Daeda looked up and started to climb, the creature no larger than a ferret and eventually arriving on her shoulder, sitting there and looking at Abigail beside his companion. The little wolf was curious about the new person that Alexandra was offering a hand to, the first student in almost a decade for the Jedi master, and perhaps Alex could get a bit of redemption for her past failures.

Abigail once again listened to Alexandra without making a noise- just like she'd been taught. Her eyes slightly sparkled when Alexandra told her that she'd be honoured to teach her, even though it meant Abigail had to give up her rank as a soldier for now. There were still doubts, and she couldn't promise Alex that she'd just put the only life she knew beside her like that, but she would try.

The woman offered a different life. One Abigail might not be good enough to follow.

But she still had to. She'd been stuck to it for her entire life and she had to know more. Learn how to control it, how to use it.
She had to learn to live with it.

Abigail slightly leaned away from Alexandra's hand, but the action was more a reflex than a refusal. She took a deep breath before she raised her hand, layin it in Alex's. She then stood up from with a small smile as her eyes flickered between Alexandra and Daeda.

"I accept. And I will do my absolute best. I promise", she softly spoke with slightly sparkling eyes. She had wondered about this for her entire life, but only now was it truly happening.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled at the kid's acceptance of her offer and when the woman as standing and promising to do her best, Alexandra cqame to her side and rested an arm on her shoulders, putting it around her neck and thinking about what to say as she started to walk with the woman,arm still over her shoulder as they walked. Alexandra had taken up an attitude to the world that matched her body, young and carefree, even if she was a Jedi Master now. She wanted to help this woman find her own path and not be forced down one as it sounded like she was. A military always wanted to create weapons out of people, and some people wanted to be those weapons, but this girl had taken a step away from being a weapon.

Alexandra stopped as they reached the edge and she paused to think on the wnole matter for a few moments more, allowing her to focus on the words she would say to the woman. "Ok, then how about we talk about where we came from, something to connect us and create a bit more of a familiar bond rather than me being some teacher that just decided to teach you without understanding you Abigail. First, as I said I am Alexandra, and I was born on Corellia to a Echani father, and Eldorai mother. Though... I think in time you ill find that means little now. I grew up the child of a ring fighter and it was rather quiet and mundane until I had come to find out how cruel our universe was."

She stopped and looked down at the people below, still bunched up in a crowd. "I didn't grow up with my father and my mother, nor my siblings who had survived the night they died. Instead you could say I was indoctrinated by someone who saw an opportunity. I had grown up in a hole in the ground, told one thing all my life, determined who I would be and what would come of my time in that hole. But, someone gave me the opportunity to decide for myself, she was a Sith and for a time I fought for them... before I continue, tell me some about yourself."

She waited patiently, letting Abigail take her turn, unaware of how similar their lives and the start of them would turn out to be.

Abigail slowly walked besides Alexandra with a smile on her face, carefully listening to the woman's story.
Then the word Sith made its way to her ears. Alexandra was raised by the Sith? With a small rush of fear Abigail looked to her side, but as her eyes met Alexandra's kind and warm eyes that fear immediately disappeared again. Whatever she was in her past, Alexandra was no sith now.

"Uhhh", Abigail stuttered as she was kind of caught of guard by Alex's question. She thought for a little while before she answered the woman.
"Well, I don't really know who my parents are to be honest. And with 'don't really know' I mean I have no idea. Apparently they gave me up for adoption at a young age, so I didn't grow up with my parents either", she said. "So this uhm..agency , I suppose, took me in, and then they trained me, I guess? I'm not really allowed to say anything more about it, sorry", she apologized. "I'm not really that interesting you know," she then said, " the only reason I'm here is because the Force acts strangely around me."
Her gaze wandered off towards the crowd below them, after she had given Alex a small and mostly correct background of herself. How could people even think standing in such a massive crowd was going to help them? If they really were waiting in line for a shop they'd be there for another few days or something. Ridiculous.

Abigail softly bit her lip as a small silence fell between Alexandra and her. After having pondered for a few seconds the girl then asked Alexandra to continue telling her her about her background and she tried to ask it without sounding too eager. Abigail's mind was still confused by the fact Alexandra was raised by Sith?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom