Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who killed Windu? Anakin or Sidious>?

Zion Krayt

Z
How do you kill someone who has a statue of themselves on a planet they never went to?

Darth bane. He taught his apprentice who taught her apprentice who taught ... ... ... who taught darth plagueius, who taught darth sidious, who corrupted anikan.

GG.

Fallin is fun. Landing sucks.

Lightning sucks too... that didn't feel good. Or the loss of his hands...

Yeah, I think he died from multiple wounds and some pissed off dug was left to clean the blood stain off his car while a duracreet slug ate the body.

Darth Vornskr said:
The ground.
Not quite. Upon reviewing the scene, (yes, I do have a life. Why do you ask?) When Palpatine is blasting him with lightning, he stopped screaming after the second volley started. Windu was killed by the lightning before he was flung out the window.

Evasion Studios
As the Chancellor ranted, he once again unleashed his rage, blasting raw dark side energy through Windu's body, sending him hurtling out the window into the cityscape, where he would certainly have been killed upon hitting the surface miles below.[3][4] Source

Even wookiepedia isn't concretely sure. The world may never know.

Renato Sarkin

R
I could have sworn in the books it clearly says Anakin kills Windu and then later the Jedi Weapon's Master/Battle Master when he sacked the Temple with a BN of Clones.

/me shrugs

Zane Hara

Z
Shh it's a conspiracy but...

He actually got up and walked to find his home...he later became Boba Fett in the witness protection program.

If you say anything...I will be sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom