Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your character's avatar?

• Saket Keane Saket Keane Without the mask he is a Ubese OC drawn by Shark in a Bottle on Tumblr. The masked version is by the wonderful Mack.
  • Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn Currently, a genderbent version of Adam from the game Deus Ex, though I did some heavy edits to the original image.
  • Rook Heimdal Rook Heimdal Is another edited picture, this time fanart of an unmasked Captain Phasma.
  • Ruek Tast Ruek Tast Yeah, finding a faceclaim for an Alder-Espirion is nigh impossible. Instead, used this Stormtrooper sniper concept by James Wetherell.
  • N Nikas Gichan Badguy Captain Janeway! Edited by me. Ignore that I've not written the character yet.
  • Eligor Rahvok Eligor Rahvok Fanart of Ymir from "Attack on Titan." Haven't watched the show, I'm just a simp. Edited by me.
  • Bo Nadea Bo Nadea No heckin' clue! Can't even recall where I found the image, and I didn't save the original which is criminal.
  • Freyu Molidias Freyu Molidias A character of Banished Potato named Lupa, a lycan. I don't dare link to anything here.
  • The Ineditorum The Ineditorum My poor brain child that will someday rise as a minor faction. Logo made by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom