Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Who Is The Oldest Character In Chaos?

Who Is The Oldest Character In Chaos? I was thinking about this question so I decided to post it here:. My guy is over 200 years old, and another one used to exist thousands of years ago. I know Kyyrk Kyyrk is also a thousands of years old

If it's not actually lived age, meaning spent in carbonite, then Xander Carrick would be my oldest due to being the long lost child of Zayne Carrick from the knights of the old republic era.

Edit: I played a version of him on SWTOR, with a small clan of IRL friends, then moved him over here after the clan went under due to some drama.

If you are talking lived age, then I got nothing for yah.

Tiland’s been alive and wandering for around a thousand years. I keep trying to make his uncle a character, who’s about 4200 years old, but I don’t enjoy writing Sith, so he never sticks around too long.

There was a character I planned on developing, still an NPC at this point in one of my character's plots at this point, who lived under the reign of the Rakata. Her ship did not have a realativistic shield, so when she jumped into hyperspace she ended up jumping through time as well. I don't know where that falls in regards to ageing, but relatively I imagine that makes her pretty dang old. Though as Ras pointed out, if you are looking for actually living through the years then I got nothing.

There was a character I planned on developing, still an NPC at this point in one of my character's plots at this point, who lived under the reign of the Rakata. Her ship did not have a realativistic shield, so when she jumped into hyperspace she ended up jumping through time as well. I don't know where that falls in regards to ageing, but relatively I imagine that makes her pretty dang old. Though as Ras pointed out, if you are looking for actually living through the years then I got nothing.

That's really an interesting idea. I had an idea for a neutral force entity that was essentially ageless (not immortal) that was to serve as a watcher of a kind. Kind of the same concept of the Journal of the Wills

Darth Ananta

D
Hi, yes, Pre-republic era character. Lots of stasis and oubliette shenanigans, had another character (Braith/Alekto) that was slightly older tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom