Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Are The Most Powerful Families

These threads man.

1. Rekali - Look at the leader, speaks volumes in accomplishments and the member base he has managed to build through relations or adoptions. Built a relatively large company from scratch that has some powerful assets and allies. [member="Ember Rekali"]

2. Merrill - They have both ends of the spectrum, and everything in between in terms of tech knowledge and alchemy. Rave created some unique items. [member="Jorus Merrill"]

3. Talith - The Talith Children have proven their worth, as have the parents in the past. Not sure how they aren't known like some families because they're a common known name to me. Aela herself accomplished alot in a short span. [member="Aela Talith"]

4. Zambranos - I guess numbers count for something? Nah, the ones I have encountered range from sophisticated to psychotic. [member="Darth Vornskr"] has done a good job expanding on it. #notquiteevilenough

5. Starchaser - They are a unique bunch. Very powerful in their own right. They may not have expansive companies or an overly large powerbase. They dont even have a huge family but they have things where it matters. I think if you piss off a Starchaser then well you're likely to get it back 10 fold in the way you least expect it cause they're connected. [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Honorable mention is obviously Heavenshield, I mean come on. Speaks for itself. Talented, unique and creative bunch.

Also this is in no particular order, just my top five.

Note: I hate my phone. I would like to purge any ability it has to correct my words.

Alana Sunrider

A
The Zambrano family is probably the most infamous, although in influence and power, I would probably have to say Arceneau tops the list, even with just being Danger. Then probably Rekali. Starchaser is nothing to sneeze at either.

My poor little Tillian family

1. Draclau's will always be number one, in my opinion.

2. Mine. The one that lives in the shadows of the members that don't use the surname for their characters, but which the Jacobs family belongs to, as do I, and several other characters on this site. Guessing the name is not hard.

3. I have to go with the Verd's.

4. Zambranos.

5. Raaf's.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Darth Kentarch said:
Real Sith don't have last names, or children.

[member="Darth Kentarch"]

Not to be a butt, but isn't your avatar and signature a picture of Darth Vectivus, who had a flourishing public life and died at home, surrounded by family?

:D

[member="Alec Rekali"], I use it for the picture. That is until I can find a decent picture of a Himyarite Zafar Guard War mask...
Plus the guy might not have actually existed, as the only source is an untrustworthy Sith Lady, and the One Sith.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Kentarch"]

That's a fair point. That narrative did fit Lumiya's goals suspiciously well -- about as well as Palpatine telling half-truths about Plagueis. His holocron existed, but it didn't have much if anything to do with his personal life. So on the whole, I'd tend to agree.

It's still funny.

Alec Rekali said:
His holocron existed, but it didn't have much if anything to do with his personal life. So on the whole, I'd tend to agree.
I just edited my post, which wasn't fair I'll admit. However much like the events at the asteroid belt, its believed the One Sith created the Holocron of Vectivus to Futher manipulate Jacen. Cause it was given to Alema Rar, by of course the One Sith.

Shameless Edit: I have no Idea where in the world you get I use a Darth Vectivus avatar, none at all. Zero. Zilch, Nada. Plus the signature is the mask he wears shrouded in darkness, Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom