Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Are The Most Powerful Families

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
So a friend of mine and I(It was Illie) were talking about the subject of families. Particular, RP families.

There are a couple of them that float around the galaxy, some famous, some in the shadows, some in between. These Families sometimes have many members(Zambrano's) and sometimes only one(Arceneau's), either way their last name is generally known(OOCly if not ICly).

So we were wondering, who in your opinion are the top five most powerful families on Chaos?

1. Zambrano. I hate to admit it, mostly because [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] ruins everything and [member="Darth Vornskr"] got rid of that hawt beard.
2. Rekali: Although they're less a family (actually they're a Mandalorian clan, but I believe they have some blood relatives among them), I'd gotta place them at 2 for pretty obvious reasons.
3. Talith: Yeah, there, I said it. I can't deny that 900 post dev thread child. Nor can I deny the fact I still hate [member="Darth Vidar"] for Kash.
4. Varanin: They've got a few kids running around, or maybe it's just one. Still, spawn of a former Sith Empress is pretty legit.
5. Raaf: I mean, having two members who essentially led the Republic and Jedi's gonna warrant you recognition.

Edit: I guess I should mention Shorn, Kuhn, and Skirata come to mind as well.

Lord Ghoul

L
Taliths, Zambranos, Starchasers, and even though they barely RP here the very mention of their name strikes a chord in everyone, so Draclaus, aaand hmm. Rekalis.

The Zambrano's are everywhere. Even I have one. Their patriarch, [member="Darth Vornskr"], is a frightening creature to behold. They hold first place in my book and are winning the numbers game.

[member="Cryax Bane"] and his siblings take second. They may be small but they have some of the best writers on the forum in my opinion.

The Ticon family takes third. [member="Keira Ticon"] is a brilliant writer without question.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] and her numerous offspring and grand husband take fourth. Solid writers IC, helpful OOC and just plain nice folk in my experience. Guess that's why I made a Zambrano and not a Heavenshield lol.

I think Raaf will have to take fifth. Not that I hang with any of them but simply because I know their out there doing great stuff.

1. Zambrano. This may be biased as I'm rather terrified of Kaine, but I feel like his position in the OS pushes him to the top.
  2. Arceneau is a close second. I"m not sure if I even know the extent of her reach, but I also don't really want to learn the hard way.
  3. Rekali. A mando clan is strong alone, but when it has the might of someone like Ember and an entire company to support it, you get a lot of power.
  4. Varanin-Jacobs. While they may not have a sector of space/ a corporate empire/Space Government to control, who they call on is usually enough to do what they need.
  5. Hmm. Either Raaf or Starchaser, as I don't know enough about either to really say.
And an honorable mention to House Verd, for once controlling the outer rim (and in no small part because Isley is much of why I stayed on Chaos).

Merrill's. Both hold...odd memories. Rave, for obvious reasons, based upon the whole demon possession must take out this side of the galaxy, thus her battling Zaiden constantly. Plus Jorus. Multiple attempts. One mid hyperspace jump, facing...poodoo...who was that chick... the one with the playby from Fast and Furious...her names Mia Monroe? I think. Then the whole he then battled Zaiden when he was controlled also, and Zaiden wanted to make him use his abilities to jump a falling building to hyperspace...or something like that.

Shorn. There. I admit it!

Despite the crap I'll get from this, the Greysons. Started out as Feena, then Zaiden, in the end now we have other PC's etc. Its a growing name. Added several as Zaiden's kids, but those players vanished...still an awesome family. A healer, the epitome of the light, with her twin being the polar opposite. Love those stories.

Kuhn. Taliths. A few others.

Unlike everyone, I won't say [member="Darth Vornskr"]'s name! I was in the top like 4 people attempting to make a Zambrano way back, got the Okay. That fell through. Attempted to revive it, and say that he was the adopted father. That fell through. Love him as a writer. Hate him as a dad. ///wrist

Nick Sept

Worst Ghost in the Galaxy
The Rostus. Admittedly, cloning an army of yourself and using it to maintain power over a military dictatorship is kind of cheating by any normal metric of "family", but hey, it counts.

The Merrills. Jorus and his family and friends are a terrifying force to be reckoned with, and Silk Holdings is also kinda scary.

The Ikes. They're....strange and terrifying. And usually severely violent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom