Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Which Factions are Active?

It’s very hard to tell just by glancing. I had jumped into chat to see about the different Mando factions but people suggested a post on the board might be the best way to tell. Then I realized newer members might be interested in all the factions but not sure which ones are kicking.

So maybe shout out if your faction is active and accepting new members?

I've been keeping up with some of the Minor Factions, so hopefully this all helps. There's more imperial activity going on I think. The Empire and the Imperial Remnant have had stuff going down. Then there's the new Legion of the Crimson Star which is a successor to the Knights of Ren plot from the SGHW that is planning on doing things soon. The Braxant Covenant is also very active right now. The political drama is a big draw from what I've seen.

• Galactic Alliance
  • Rimward Trade League
  • Sith Order
  • Silver Jedi
  • The Empire
  • The imperial Remnant
  • Legions of the Crimson Star
  • Braxant Covenant
  • The Mandalorian Enclave

That’s what we got so far.

• Galactic Alliance
  • Rimward Trade League
  • Sith Order
  • Silver Jedi
  • The Empire
  • The imperial Remnant
  • Braxant Covenant
  • The Final Dawn

• Galactic Alliance
  • Rimward Trade League
  • Sith Order
  • Silver Jedi
  • The Empire
  • The imperial Remnant
  • Braxant Covenant
  • The Final Dawn
  • Atrisia

Where might I find them Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters ? I still find this place quite intimidating with it's size, ha ha!

Don't worry at all! I've been here a LONG time and I still get confused.

At the top right of the board you should see a link that says "Factions." This is all the factions we have on Chaos. Here is the direct link: https://www.starwarsrp.net/factions/ Using this link you can search all the factions and see which ones you might be interested in. If you click on one it takes you to the faction page. From the faction page on the left you should see different links such as "about" etc to explore the faction information.

Here is a direct link to the Braxant Covenant: https://www.starwarsrp.net/factions/the-braxant-covenant.296/about
There is also a link to their Discord on that page which is probably the best place to jump in and meet them!

• Galactic Alliance
  • Rimward Trade League
  • Sith Order
  • Silver Jedi
  • The Empire
  • The imperial Remnant
  • Braxant Covenant
  • The Final Dawn
  • Atrisia
  • Darkwire