Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Which Factions are Active?

• Galactic Alliance
  • Rimward Trade League
  • Sith Order
  • Silver Jedi
  • The Empire
  • The imperial Remnant
  • Legions of the Crimson Star
  • Braxant Covenant
  • The Mandalorian Enclave
  • The Final Dawn
  • Atrisia
  • Darkwire
  • The Family
  • The Imperial Order

Could you shed some light on what the difference between The Imperial Order, The Empire, and The Imperial Remnant is? That might help new members looking at these.

So, from the perspective of the Imperial Order, this is a faction that is open to those looking to write Dark Side Force Users, Non-Force Users who are Imperial in mindset, just about anyone who is looking to write style of bad guy.

Based on Zygerria, getting a faction thread up in a week that will explain the current story arc. Faction ad links to a rough idea of the vibe and style of what Imperial Order is trying to be.

Can't comment on the Empire or the Imperial Remnant, but the Imperial Order is trying to have a fun, easygoing approach that is focused on enjoyable storytelling, engaging in skirmishes/alliances with other factions and exploring the ideas of a story similar to the Original Trilogy Empire with Sith working in the shadows sinisterly while Imperials take charge and operate in public.

Last edited:
I went and looked at each faction and from what I can tell (though I could be wrong) it looks like they are all pretty typical darkside/empire merged type factions. I think it’s a lot like all the Jedi groups that seem so similar. If you pick one that seems interesting, is willing to help you as a new member, and is active you can’t go wrong!

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

I can tell you with a pretty high degree of certainty that the Empire and Imperial Remnant are very much not Dark Side friendly lol.

Thank you for clarifying. I probably read things wrong but would love for you to help me better understand since I don’t have a history with the factions so I was just going off of their information listed.

I thought the Empire had The Imperial Knights who were grey and rejected the darkside but didn’t really follow the light side Are they just lightsiders?

I also thought The Remnant has the Sovereign Protectors who were trained by the Sith in Legends?

Maybe that’s the distinction. If you want to go balls to the wall darkside and be an imperial go Imperial Order

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

The Empire did have Imperial Knights, not too sure on the distinction of what they are myself but they most certainly weren't Sith by any means due to the Empire being a rebellion against Sith in general. Not sure about the Remnant either but given that they were formed from the Empire on Chaos I would assume they've kept the anti-Sith sentiment as well. You'd have to ask them for the specifics of their FUs in that regard.

The Empire did have Imperial Knights, not too sure on the distinction of what they are myself but they most certainly weren't Sith by any means due to the Empire being a rebellion against Sith in general. Not sure about the Remnant either but given that they were formed from the Empire on Chaos I would assume they've kept the anti-Sith sentiment as well. You'd have to ask them for the specifics of their FUs in that regard.

So maybe it’s not so much they aren’t friendly towards darksiders but more they aren’t friendly towards Sith specifically. But maybe a dark Jedi or witch or other darksiders would be welcome. I have no idea.

I think really we have a lot of interesting imperial factions and if you are new and looking to get involved all 3 are worth looking into.

Thank you for clarifying. I probably read things wrong but would love for you to help me better understand since I don’t have a history with the factions so I was just going off of their information listed.

I thought the Empire had The Imperial Knights who were grey and rejected the darkside but didn’t really follow the light side Are they just lightsiders?

I also thought The Remnant has the Sovereign Protectors who were trained by the Sith in Legends?

Maybe that’s the distinction. If you want to go balls to the wall darkside and be an imperial go Imperial Order
The Imperial Knights of The Empire are based off the Fel Empire's Imperial Knights. So one of the things that are kind of expected when you join the Imperial Knights is that you have to purify your blade. It's why all Fel's knights ran around with white lightsabers and weren't hampered by war as they are decidedly Grey and neither Light leaning nor Dark leaning. So if you're a Darksider/Witch, you're expected to forsake all that upon joining the Knights.

The Force is used more as a tool than as a belief. So they're defs not lightsiders/Grey Jedi. They're merely soldiers who can use the Force.

The only Imperial faction, that is not the Sith Order, that I know of that harbours no ill will towards Darksiders or Sith, is the Imperial Order. The others make it their life's mission to yeet Darksiders and Sith.

The Imperial Knights of The Empire are based off the Fel Empire's Imperial Knights. So one of the things that are kind of expected when you join the Imperial Knights is that you have to purify your blade. It's why all Fel's knights ran around with white lightsabers and weren't hampered by war as they are decidedly Grey and neither Light leaning nor Dark leaning. So if you're a Darksider/Witch, you're expected to forsake all that upon joining the Knights.

The Force is used more as a tool than as a belief. So they're defs not lightsiders/Grey Jedi. They're merely soldiers who can use the Force.

The only Imperial faction, that is not the Sith Order, that I know of that harbours no ill will towards Darksiders or Sith, is the Imperial Order. The others make it their life's mission to yeet Darksiders and Sith.

Thank you for helping <3

Could you shed some light on what the difference between The Imperial Order, The Empire, and The Imperial Remnant is? That might help new members looking at these.
longest-lived etc of the three would be The Empire
and we are actively looking for new members as it happens :)

we've got threads open and available, with more expected on the horizon. just at the start of a big arc as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom