Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Where We Meet Again

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
BW6eRlw.png
Equipment: Hersir Imperial Uniform | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag(s): Tubrok Ragal Tubrok Ragal | Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano
dRUm20K.png

It was a pleasant disappointment for the red-haired woman when it turned out that Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano was visiting her. The beauty of this was that it was not in Tower Vandiir, but in Kalidan; in her new home. Earlier, the woman was there for the man's wedding; she was glad that Telis had gotten over Adrian and found happiness elsewhere. There was plenty of a mourning person for this galaxy, there was no need for more. Last but not least, Telis can now meet his godsons for the first time because he has not seen them before.

The woman also remembered that Telis did not even know Tubrok; so it might have been a great opportunity to introduce them to each other. Just because Tubrok was now the Overlord, he is already playing an important role in political life. And Telis was one of the Pillars of the Sith Empire. But it was still just a visit from friends, which really happened at a good time. Although Ingrid was still not well, she was always happy for her friend. Especially that they finally ever reconciled. The only sore point in this was that this required Adrian's death.

Since Ingrid didn’t really know the concept of rest and day off, she also worked the day Telis arrived; she did not go to Wulfngard, but remained at home, in her own palace. When the aviation office indicated that the Sith Lord's ship was about to land in one of the docks, she caught Tubrok and went there with him. She knew how her husband thought of the Sith, yet they soon found a common voice with Adrian, an orgy was enough for that…

<"I know what you think of the Sith, but like Adrian, Telis is different. He is like Dad or I; that's why we became friends so soon. Not like my aunt or Curse…"> explained to the man in the hangar.

Since there were two, she did not use a cold, formal voice. If both Telis and his husband arrived with their own shuttle; through Ingrid offered to stay here while they were on Kalidan, then move closer to the couple. Just nodded at Zambrano if the man was here, but if Telis let her, she would hug the man and also give him two kisses on his face.

"Telis, I'm glad to see you! I would like to introduce you to Lord Tubrok Ragal, my first husband, leader of the Ragal clan and Overlord of the Eternal Empire. Tubrok, he is Lord Telis Taharin, or Darth Aagenti, the Pillar of Unity."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom