Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Where the Lightsaber Duels be at?

Hello Everyone! Looking here for some fun stories involving duels, as it seems these days I can't seem to find what I guess I've been wanting a long time to ignite the good ole Star Wars muse. Character development is great, and even better is to claw and plot ways to achieve power on a galactic stage. But I am looking for is simply and this is what my lizard brain feels like this will get some muse going. You guessed it folks! Lightsaber Duels! Lightsaber Duels and let's admit it are fun as heck! And I don't know if it's me or not but I never seem to find a satisfying duel like something you would see straight out of the Prequel era. But I must say I am feeling an itch for one!

So I guess what I am looking for is to make some duels happen, with any and everyone that wants to face the undead Master of the Knights of Ren himself, be it Jedi or Sith aligned, could be a group situation against him, and who knows. Maybe cause a fun story along the way perhaps? Even if there is no story and it's just all action, as I feel that is what is needed from time to time, but looking for duels like the style of either the Prequel or Sequel Trilogies where it's a fun spectacle all around, but perhaps some stakes involved. Let's say a Force Artifact, or perhaps Kyrel tries to take more action to consolidate more power and influence and that ends up pissing a lot of people off. So much so that others seek out to hunt him.

Whole lot of possibilities. Just looking for some duels with any and everyone, cause as I stated before who doesn't love a good ole fashioned Lightsaber Duel. So come on down folks, any takers? :D

Thinking of the story, perhaps Kyrel lays a trap for GA Jedi wishing to know more of the Maw, leaking that old enemies have returned in the mysterious form of the Knights of Ren. With information being purposely leaked of someone who has knowledge of the inner circle and motives of the Maw. Wishing to share with the NJO to meet up on Mustafar little do they know it was a trap by Kyrel to lure in more Jedi to capture or kill to bring before the Heathen Priests.

Jax Thio Jax Thio
Kinoan Kinoan

UnrealisticDistinctIndiancow-size_restricted.gif

If you're still interested...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom