Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where in the galaxy is The Galactic Alliance

Which Worlds would you like to see?

• Total voters
Welcome, welcome, citizens of the Alliance, let me present to you the President of the 12 Colonies, Laura Roslin this vote.

We're going to be submitting our Major Faction application shortly, and we'd like your input on our starting worlds!

Very obviously and not up for debate is our Capital, Sullust. We've put the work in and and working on this world a lot. So, bring your AC, we're going to have a hot capital (VS models need not apply, our capital IS hotter than you).

But we get 2 other starting worlds and we want to get this faction involved in helping where we start.

We have two pairs of worlds selected by the FA team. But we want to see what you guys all want.

So, post 'em if you've got 'em!

i-voted_sticker.gif

Not that I care about the other two planets really....

Eriadu (opportunity for cleanup, reforestation, and shipyards) and dorvalla (opportunity to couple mining of lommite with eriadu shipyards). I like the synergy of that, if only for the temporary point in time until we expand.

Dorvalla*

I wouldn't pick Eriadu. The First Order has just started up there. It would be rude and a killer to their faction to take away a world that they had just started up on. It's unfair.

What about Vandelheim and Dorvalla? I voted other and this would be my picks.

Eriadu and Dovellia are within short-range.

Vandelheim and Pendari grant a longer range.

I vote for Vand and Pend because of this. Eriadu and Dov are close enough to be dominion'd but if we go for Vand and Pend we will be put in range with far more planets.

So for the sake of BLITZKRIEGING THE MAP AND TAKING NAMES having more options I vote for alternative number two.

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Stepping on smaller factions is a dick move. A dick move that other people avoided doing to the Alliance when it was small. Now that we're on the brink of becoming a major faction, is it okay to step on the small guy? Not in my opinion.

Ella Nova said:
Dorvalla*

I wouldn't pick Eriadu. The First Order has just started up there. It would be rude and a killer to their faction to take away a world that they had just started up on. It's unfair.

What about Vandelheim and Dorvalla? I voted other and this would be my picks.
This.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom