Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where in the galaxy is The Galactic Alliance

Let's keep in mind that these planet selections were all made with IC motivation in mind. While the information about the First Order and their starting planet is helpful, we shouldn't let it drive our motivation to request to either claim the planet or alternatively not claim it.

We are currently discussing options with the First Order about Eriadu, along with possible campaigns involving them. If both factions end up getting stories and activity out of it, it's a win-win no matter who ends up with the planet.

I would like to start/invade Zeltros ASAP.

I've spoken with some of the other members, and I think we can all agree that it needs some emergency HCPs.

The plan? Commandeer a SSD, load the hanger bays with open condom crates, and let them rain down over the capital city as the Prime Minister signs the joining documents.

Thoughts?

Decision made not to go with Eriadu and the First Order have been Role-Playing there. OOC negotiations ongoing to work out the plan for that world.

Instead we went with Sluis Van. The planets are similar and the effect on our initial start is minimal. We'll likely get Eriadu eventually, but we want to do it in a way that will give us a great story and lets us cooperate with another faction :)

youre-awesome.gif

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom