Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where da kids at?!

Mark Sage said:
You don't want to know. The very reason why you cringe at the sight of the other gender...

The D.A.T.I.N.G. Word
[member="Micah Talith"]
Mark Sage said:
Is this the point where we slip back into the shadows unnoticed or the part where run for our lives? It's been a while. [member="Micah Talith"]
[member="Zak Dymo"]
*sigh*

CsjCNa0.gif

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Micah Talith"]

As [member="Zak Dymo"] will tell you, I may chronologically be an adult, but I'm always down for some mischief.

tumblr_mae0i0hsrF1qhrkxko1_r1_400.gif

I've always wanted to t.p. the Grandmaster's living quarters....#thisiswhyImstillaPadawan

Does Ithor sound good?

I think it sounds good.

GET READY PEOPLE

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] @Bounce @Mark Sage [member="Cassia Edric"] [member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Daiya"] [member="Aela Talith"] [member="Maleah Talith"] [member="Kaili Talith"]

Roshki Belawiiks said:
[member="Micah Talith"]

As [member="Zak Dymo"] will tell you, I may chronologically be an adult, but I'm always down for some mischief.
[member="Micah Talith"], as a wise Jedi once said, "Girls can deceive you. Don't. Trust. Them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom