Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where da kids at?!

So...

Are there any other kids out there? I'm nine (as this next thread would have me be nine years old), and so is my twin [member="Maleah Talith"]. I have a younger sister who loves to crawl into things named [member="Kaili Talith"], and an older know it all sister named [member="Aela Talith"].

I. Am. Surrounded. By. Girls.

Save me. Please.

I need to make friends, and mum and dad will let me mingle if it makes sense. So, I'm going to be somewhere on some random planet, sneaking off from the excess girls, poke at things, getting into trouble, and bumping into whoever wants to be there.

He Man Girl Haters Club maybe?

Not really, I'll talk to girls too. Just don't give me your cooties.

Who's interested?

Could make it a massive adventure where us kids have to figure out how to survive on our own!

And still be home in time for cookies!

[member="Micah Talith"], take your pick. I think I'm practically running a day care at this point.

[member="Zak Dymo"] is a 9 year old Nautolan, who is terrorizing the Jedi from Onderon to Voss and all points in between. He's inspired by Yahiko from Rurouni Kenshin and is very child-like, so he'd be totally down for an anti-girl league.

Over on the Dark Side I've got [member="Boo Chiyo"], an 11 year old Pantoran, who grew up in the ghettos of Coruscant before falling victim to a youth gang and becoming a pickpocket and thief. He's since found religion (the Primeval) and become a Sith assassin. He's heavily inspired by Killua Zoldyk from Hunter x Hunter so he isn't all that child-like.

At the far extreme is [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], who is a 50 year old Anzat and Jedi Knight who still looks like he's a youngling. He's inspired by Qui-Gon Jinn and Eli from Let The Right One In, so he's mature, responsible, a vampire, and doesn't listen to a damn thing that the Jedi Council says.

Bounce said:
[member="Micah Talith"], take your pick. I think I'm practically running a day care at this point.

[member="Zak Dymo"] is a 9 year old Nautolan, who is terrorizing the Jedi from Onderon to Voss and all points in between. He's inspired by Yahiko from Rurouni Kenshin and is very child-like, so he'd be totally down for an anti-girl league.

Over on the Dark Side I've got [member="Boo Chiyo"], an 11 year old Pantoran, who grew up in the ghettos of Coruscant before falling victim to a youth gang and becoming a pickpocket and thief. He's since found religion (the Primeval) and become a Sith assassin. He's heavily inspired by Killua Zoldyk from Hunter x Hunter so he isn't all that child-like.

At the far extreme is [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], who is a 50 year old Anzat and Jedi Knight who still looks like he's a youngling. He's inspired by Qui-Gon Jinn and Eli from Let The Right One In, so he's mature, responsible, a vampire, and doesn't listen to a damn thing that the Jedi Council says.

YES!

There are other kids out there that are not my sisters!!!!

I can't make any promises, but likely my sisters will still get involved in some point or another.

I'd really love to roleplay character development and seeing how relationships grow as we get older -- doesn't have to be one time thing. At the very least we can have some fun!

I will see who else is interested but i'm stoked to go all kid like adventure with some random people / or things -- making it interesting.

Anyone of those three is perfectly fine! Just want to have fun :)

What's so bad about girls? I mean, we don't smell, we're nice to look at, and we're pretty smart.

Cooties are just an invention of boys to give them an excuse to stay away from girls. I've been around lots of girls and I've never gotten cooties. And even though there's this one boy that's just plain weird, he hasn't given me cooties, either.

So, yeah, I think you best 'splain a bit more about that girl hate, boy.

Daiya said:
What's so bad about girls? I mean, we don't smell, we're nice to look at, and we're pretty smart.

Cooties are just an invention of boys to give them an excuse to stay away from girls. I've been around lots of girls and I've never gotten cooties. And even though there's this one boy that's just plain weird, he hasn't given me cooties, either.

So, yeah, I think you best 'splain a bit more about that girl hate, boy.

I didn't say girls were badddddd....

*rubs his head where his oldest sister had smacked him earlier with a pillow*

They are just difficult.

And of course you'd say you haven't gotten cooties... you are a girl!

How about we put this to the test Short Stack?

[member="Daiya"], you can check that pra... prop... proper... you can check that poodoo at the door!

Allow me to shed some light on all those lies.

Vile, vile girl lies.

Daiya said:
I mean, we don't smell...
'Pomegranate Apple Pear' shampoo? Kiwi scented hand sanitizer? Herbal essence body lotion? And what the kark is shea butter?

You smell like a FRUIT SALAD!

Daiya said:
...we're nice to look at
Seriously, you have pink and blue hair. Don't even try.

Daiya said:
...and we're pretty smart.
Keep tellin' yourself that, lady.

As for the OP... [member="Micah Talith"] let's do this!

Zak Dymo said:
'Pomegranate Apple Pear' shampoo? Kiwi scented hand sanitizer? Herbal essence body lotion? And what the kark is shea butter?

You smell like a FRUIT SALAD!
Silly boy, that's fragrance! Girls don't roll around in the mud and poodoo and then expect to be welcomed to the dinner table.

Zak Dymo said:
Seriously, you have pink and blue hair. Don't even try.
And you're green, and not one of the lovely shades, either.

Zak Dymo said:
Keep tellin' yourself that, lady.
Jealousy is a common symptom of the unintelligent.

Daiya said:
Silly boy, that's fragrance! Girls don't roll around in the mud and poodoo and then expect to be welcomed to the dinner table.
A boy has no need for your 'dinner table'. We're far too busy playing.

Bag of frags. Some fizzyglug. G2G.

Daiya said:
And you're green, and not one of the lovely shades, either.
Byss, say it loud. I'm green and I'm proud!

Daiya said:
Jealousy is a common symptom of the unintelligent.
I know you are, but what am I?

09b41b7de0c445e2c67608b962d0b165.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom