Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Are You From? (2016 Edition)

Where Do You (the Writer) Live?

• Total voters
I am a Marine Corps. Brat, born and raised. Last little karker born in the Long Beach Naval Hospital, before they went "DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE WE UNLEASHED!!!" and shut down the maternity ward.

Alright, that might not have actually been my fault, but more a coincidence.... but still fun to joke about.

Lived on USMC El Toro till I was almost a year old, relocated to Norfolk Virginia till I was almost 5, then back to So-Cal for the next 7-8 years, bouncing up and down from Orange County down to San Diego (almost living in TJ for a bit there!) and back again. Then, pops retired from the Corps, and we moved to Central Florida.

Living in the Bay area with my lovely wife (first anniversary incoming!).

[member="Cira"] - There are some AMAZING bbq places here in Detroit... And I don't do so bad at it myself... Lots of folks from the Old South came up here back when. Excellent soul food, fried food.. Hell, excellent any kind of food!

If it wasn't obvious from before I am from Detroit, Michigan! Murder Capitol of the World 2015! I'm pretty sure the Squirrels carry 9's around here...

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Montana-Get-Lost-Sticker.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom