Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the Invasion rule changes our members wanted in a landslide voting poll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cira said:
[member="Robogeber"]

No catnip but skittles works wonders at the early hours of the morning!

Nonetheless, to your inquiry on tagging, I ask because, after four years of being a chaos admin, I know what happens. I know exactly how this works out.

The staff go gungo with change and then they get busy and then they forget to keep the discussions going. I had to the the same thing and ask them when I was an admin to please keep on it so that such changes can go into effect.

It isn't to be rude, it is because I know that the admins and the RPJ's are all a part of this discussion, and odds are, if it hasn't come out yet, it is because someone needs to poke them to please get back into the discussion.
We've been talking about this every day for the last month and a half. This has not been forgotten.

[member="Cira"]
As someone who was on staff for multiple years you know that these things take time. It's being worked on.

Our preference is to release something which works rather than rush out the door something which causes people to have a spasm of rage or which has issues.

What's the rush, planning a big invasion? :p

Valiens Nantaris said:
As someone who was on staff for multiple years you know that these things take time. It's being worked on. Our preference is to release something which works rather than rush out the door something which causes people to have a spasm of rage or which has issues. What's the rush, planning a big invasion?
As someone who plays games where they sound oh so awesome and then rush the game out because of so many people wanting the game and the hype, then the game is a crapfest? I love it when a company holds back the game for a few more months or even years (Final Fantasy XV anyone?) to make sure that the game is more than well adequate, and is better than what it could have been.

If the staff have spoken about

Nadja Keto said:
We've been talking about this every day for the last month and a half. This has not been forgotten.
Then lets give them some more time. Let them think of all the ways they can prevent the loopholes or whatever. Even then, they WILL have to go back and change some things because either it doesn't work or it doesn't fit.

Relax people. Patience is a Virtue for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom