Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Myrkr Bled

Lark

Saint of the Damned
[member="Dax Fyre"]

Sounds good to me. If no one posts by sometime tonight I might get another post in, if not I'll definitely have one up early tomorrow afternoon.

Also, congrats on 1,234 posts!

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Sorry I haven't been able to post recently. Feel free to continue hunting Lark, or saving civilians. Or slaughtering civilians, whichever you choose. Hopefully I can get a post in soonish

Lark

Saint of the Damned
I would like to let you all know that if you choose to make your way to the orphanage, there will be someone there who will shed some information about Lark. Lark will eventually make his way to the orphanage, so feel free to confront him before he visits, while he's there, or both for all I care.

Note: Just because I'm saying this doesn't mean you have to go there. I want this to be as free and open-ended as possible. If you'd rather hunt Lark down or protect civilians, feel free!

Lark

Saint of the Damned
[member="Dax Fyre"]

come-at-me-bro_o_634621.jpg

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Let's all agree on no more kissing period...I for one have no desire to kiss any of you anyways...especially the trandoshon (Sorry [member="Causstik Rahn"])

[member="Kimiko"]
My kind of guy! Well I mean...if he wasn't trying to kill me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom