Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Myrkr Bled

Lark

Saint of the Damned
I was looking for a group of people that would be interested in helping develop Lark's backstory a little bit. Basically, Lark was born on the forest planet of Myrkr, which is home to a large number of pirates and criminals. When Lark was a child his parents were killed, and the orphanage that he was placed in treated him horribly. After a few years, when Lark was about ten or so, he finally snapped and led a revolt carried out by other orphans, resulting in the massacre of those who ran the orphanage. Alone once more, he was isolated in the city he was raised in, and became almost void of emotion, save for the occasional display of extreme hatred and anger. He was eventually taken in by a powerful gang, and quickly became their leader after proving himself with his high intelligence and charisma.

When he was fifteen he started a gang war that left the majority of the city's population dead, including the gang that Lark had led. He did this to erase any knowledge of him so he could escape into the galaxy and move on to other things. This gang war was when I envisioned this RP taking place. Maybe you're simply a wanderer who was caught in the crossfire, maybe you want to take place in the slaughter, or maybe you caught word of what was happening and hurried over to stop it. Even though a large number of citizens will die, obviously your characters won't, and this is open-ended. Perhaps you stop Lark's plot and mitigate the damage he causes, maybe the city burns to the ground. Is anyone interested?

Lark

Saint of the Damned
[member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Akabane Jarvik"] [member="Kalama Rawe"]

Alright, looks like we've got a group! Should I make this a private thread, or make it public and hope a few others hop in?

Lark

Saint of the Damned
[member="Kalama Rawe"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Akabane Jarvik"]

First post is up! If you guys know anyone else who might be interested in joining, please spread the word!

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Dax Fyre said:
[member="Lark"]
Im kinad just imagining you sitting there in the shadows watching and cackling maniacally lol
Lol. You may be somewhat accurate in that assumption!

Lark will eventually be brought into the thread, but for the first few posts he'll be operating from the shadows. He IS watching, and the presence of force sensitive individuals has not gone unnoticed. He's got some hellish plans in store. In the meantime I may do one more post from Zos's perspective, but after that you guys can kill him if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom